It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Reached my 30 post limit

page: 1

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
Before deciding to create an introduction for ATS I decided on giving myself a limit on the amount of posts I gave before an introduction as I feel that its good to gauge a community before introducing yourself and because I know that unwittingly I sailed over that limit at 23:58 this night with what I thought would be the last post of the evening which has in fact turned into my first thread in my ATS history!

As you can tell i'm a last minute kinda guy who will just about pull through on things well enough to serve him well - if of course you discount tonight circumstances -the hay fever which I have really had enough today, the tiredness which I have to relinquish when I wake up tomorrow for college (7.00 tomorrow guys
) and the foul mood I'm in for putting people down tonight.

I've got to say though that I'm honestly happy to be here, ever since I saw this site when I was in fact pre-teen and my brother took the piss for me following a conspiracy site I knew I would end up here with an urge to FpIrNoDcrTaHsEtiTnRaUtTeH and a need to CwHaAsLtLeEsNoGmEe PtOiWmEeR!

Btw I'm interested in... drones, conflict, history and ancient civ, aviation, archaeology, engineering, technology, the countryside and politics and a lot of other things.

And see ya round

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
a reply to: DodgyDawg always have to ¡ᴚǝƎɯMıOʇԀ ǝƎɯ⅂oNsƎǝ˥ʇ˥s∀ɐHʍƆ oʇ pǝǝu ɐ puɐ Hǝ⊥ʇ∩ɐᴚu⊥ıʇƎsHɐ⊥ɹɔɊoNɹIdℲ

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:42 PM
a reply to: DodgyDawg

Nice intro !

Have fun & enjoy. Lots of excellent threads here on topics you like !
edit on 6 15 2014 by SonoftheSun because: missing a word

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
a reply to: DodgyDawg

Congradulations Dodgy on transitioning from a troller to a contributor!

I remember my 30th post, it seemed surreal since I had trolled on ATS almost for four years before finding the one post that made me "jump in". Deny Ignorance my friend!

I've been on here a long time and just today did I figure out how to add an avatar pic, lol.

Have a ball.
edit on 15-6-2014 by ArchPlayer because: Technical Difficulties.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:35 PM
Before you know it, it'll be four years later and your browser won't be complete when there isn't an ATS tab opened.

Now that I think of it, I've been visiting ATS for eight years now. How time does fly.

new topics