It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JW pamphlet with mention of One world government & Open Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: The_Phantom
I think they have Rome as the Beast that grows the small horn in Daniel that they think turns into Great Britain and ultimately then turns into the beast in Revelation with two horns that is the Anglo/American duel world power that acts as Christian nations (appearing as a lamb) but speaks as a dragon (symbol of the devil) that breaths life into the United Nations being the seven headed beast.

Not sure what they believe, but historicism teaches that the fourth beast of Daniel is Rome, and out of Rome comes the Pontifex Maximus. The Pontifex has the power to do things like set the “times and Laws”, which is why the Emperors (usually Pontifex Maximus's) and later the Popes (the title was passed to them which is why they are now called holy Pontiffs) set both the calendar and church (cannon) law. The Roman Pontiff ruled over Europe from behind the scenes until he was removed from power by Napoleon in 1798 (wounding of the beast). The US was the next (and last) superpower that came into existence in in 1779 (but not recognized until the Treaty of Paris in 1783), and becomes the last beast mentioned in Revelation. That last beast starts as a lamb (small, meek, christian) with a division of power (two horns), no royalty (no crowns on the horns), follows in the footsteps of Rome, and eventually becomes a “dragon”. They call down fire from the heavens (build/use the first nukes), the whole world wonders after them, and they eventually enforce the 'Mark'.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

From Daniel. The legs of iron refer to the Roman empire. The feet of iron mixed with clay they believe are the British/American empire.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
This is true. Much of Christian dogma they didn't adhere to.

Correct.

Cults and false religions attack the trinity so that they can deny the deity of Jesus.

The Trinity has become the main doctrine that all the cult groups attack. It is also the main doctrine that all the mainline, historic churches agree upon. We may all have our differences, Catholics and varying Protestant groups, but when it comes to the doctrine on God we all agree that the Bible teaches belief in One God revealed in three persons, as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Nevertheless we would not want to believe in the Trinity if the Bible did not teach it, no matter what the beliefs of our various churches were.

It's interesting that the cult groups usually give their members a false definition of the Trinity. For example, the magazine salesmen knocking on your door with their propaganda from Brooklyn, New York, say that the church teaches that there are three gods in one. This is completely false.

IS THE TRINITY TRUE?

One of the biggest clues is to look at which groups reject the Trinity and which do not:

Faith Groups that Reject the Trinity

• Muslims
• Mormons
• Jehovah's Witnesses
• Christian Science
• Scientology
• Arians
• Armstrongism
• Christadelphians
• The Way International
• Unification Church

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 15-6-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Cults and false religions attack the trinity so that they can deny the deity of Jesus.

Judaism and by extension Christianity are predicated on monotheism. The Trinity is not consistent with these teachings. They are more aligned with pagan teachings that were incorporated into Christianity. The JW's may be right in this case.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I received the same pamphlet yesterday for an event in Long Beach, California. I had the same reservations about the intent of such a gathering and the call for one world government.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Go ahead. Do Joe Rutherford next.

Dude doesn't appear to have the same Rothschild connections as his predecessor.

But, that didn't seem to slow him down any:

J. F. Rutherford was deceptively publicized as "Judge" Joseph F. Rutherford to the general public -- so as to add prestige, credibility, and even intimidation to each of "Judge Rutherford's" various activities. Additionally, when reporters or others inquired about "Judge Rutherford's" past, or otherwise requested biographical information on Rutherford, they were told that "Judge Rutherford" also had been "Public Prosecutor at/for Boonville, Missouri", for four years. There is no doubt but that the impression purposefully given reporters was that Rutherford had been THE publicly elected "Public Prosecutor" in Boonville, as evidenced by newspaper articles expressing such as "fact".

Actually, there was no such position as "Public Prosecutor at/for Boonville, Missouri". If the WatchTower Society has been willing to LIE for decades about those items on Rutherford's resume, then we couldn't help but wonder what other LIES the WatchTower Society has included in the biographical information it has published over the decades about the third President of the WatchTower Society.

James B. Rutherford was a CONVICTED FELON in the state of Missouri. Rutherford and his attorney proclaimed that Rutherford was "innocent" of the Missouri conviction -- apparently the "Bank" case -- and presented sufficient evidence to convince the Judge to allow Rutherford to testify in this case. Interestingly, Rutherford's attorney acknowledged during closing arguments that after that Missouri conviction that "sleuth hounds" had been following Rutherford "from place to place".

In 1909, James B. Rutherford, who by then had relocated to Colorado to work for the Colorado National Life Insurance Company, was publicly accused by a small Colorado newspaper of DEFRAUDING local farmers. Those charges were supposedly investigated by the Insurance Company and Colorado's Insurance Commissioner, and totally debunked. Poor ol' James Rutherford had once again been falsely accused, but eventually completely exonerated. jwdivorces.bravehost.com...

Rutherford eventually veered from that so far as to become pointedly anti-Semitic. He began the publication “Golden Age Magazine”… the name of which will throw up a red flag for anyone familiar with occult lingo. The name derives directly out of the Crowley styled Thelemic philosophy “Secret Teachings of the Golden Dawn”. The term “Golden Dawn” itself referring to the arrival of a New World Order.

Rutherford continued Russell’s disturbing reliance upon spiritual mediums and demonic messages to give “good” information, claiming that “honest demons” were helping humanity come closer to the “secret of life”.

The name of the Watch Tower Society itself is not original to Jehovah’s Witnesses. The term is well known in Hermetic occult practices or so-called “Enochian” magic as a station of one of four spirit guardians… namely Watchers, over one of the four cardinal directions. These “Watchtowers” are invoked during ritual magic and coincide to certain stars; Fomalhaut, Aldebaran, Regulus and Antares.

The connectedness that the Jehovah’s Witness faith, its founder and its history have to occult practices, Illuminism, globalist goals and a New World Order agenda, should not be ignored.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...

I listened to a tape of this talk in 1987. I just about fell out of my chair. I couldn't believe such out-and-out occultism and "demonism" in the Society. I decided to check into it as best I could. I began to collect Watchtower material particularly from the Rutherford era to research this for myself. I read about three or four pages of Rutherford's comments and was convinced he was a spirit medium.

Rutherford claimed the Holy Spirit was "removed" or "taken away" from the remnant in 1918. Thereafter, angels began teaching the "remnant" the truth. They did this by inaudibly transmitting information and Biblical interpretations into the remnant's minds. Was Rutherford a Spirit Medium?

This is what really threw me for a loop, because I actually AGREE with much of this:

The Witnesses of Jehovah conceive it to be their first duty to denounce all other religious bodies. Rutherford declared that "religion was introduced into the world by the Devil." "For more than three years," he declaimed, "Jesus continued to proclaim the truth and to warn the people against the practice of religion." "For religion," declared Rutherford, "dishonors and reproaches the name of Jehovah God, whilst Christianity honors and vindicates the name of Almighty God. This is why true Christians are always persecuted by religionists."

It is clear from this that Rutherford uses the word religion in a sense all his own. Asked to define it on one occasion, he said, "Religion is any form of worship practiced by creatures in recognition of some real or supposed 'higher power,' and which practice finds support or authority only in the teaching handed down by tradition." That the doctrines of Russell and Rutherford are but the teachings of men, to be handed down amongst the Witnesses of Jehovah by tradition does not seem to have occurred to him!

Asked to define Christianity he replies, "Christianity means the worship of Almighty God in spirit and in truth, in accord with the commands of God and teachings of Jesus Christ. None other are Christians. There is no such thing as "Christian religion," because religion and Christianity are exactly opposite and diametrically opposed one to the other." Which, of course, is absurd. www.olrl.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The video below explains how Francis Chan deals with visits from Jehovah's Witnesses...

How do Jehovah's Witnesses react when they meet someone really excited about God and the Bible and they want to talk about it? Often times they can't run away fast enough. Are they really looking for people who love God and love the Bible -or- are they just looking for people who will blindly submit themselves to their doctrine?

As they were entering, I said to my wife, “Honey, the Jehovah’s Witnesses are here, can you put on some tea?”

She said, “O sure. Hi, come on in (said the spider to the fly)!”

SNIP SNIP SNIP...

At this point, the woman abruptly said, “We have to go.”

I said, “But I still have more questions!”

She said, “No, we have to go now. Come on, Harold!”

As they were walking out I said, “Can we have your phone number, maybe we can do this again sometime?”

“The average Jehovah’s Witness can twist the average Christian into a theological pretzel in less than a minute!”

That need not be the case any longer. Virtually every time I talk to them, in ten minutes or less, they walk away frustrated, and I’m asking them to stay because I have more questions!

The Cultist at my Door

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I suggest you go to one of these conventions, listen to what they are saying
Then form an opinion based on your observation
Not from what the internet says

It could be informative
At the least then you can have your own opinion

X

Back to add
Take your bible
it will be cited/read/referenced repeatedly
Funny thing about the JW's: They actually read their bibles
You can take any translation version the message they are sharing is in all of them

edit on 16-6-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
To my knowledge the JW's are an offshoot of the Seventh Day Adventists.

No, they are different. MUCH. 7DA are fundamentalists. JW's are...............um, JW's. There may be similarities, like some think JW's and Mormans are similar just because they both knock on your door but they are totally different. JW's look to a future of a life on a paradise Earth. Under Christ.

JW are alot more complex that just lumping them with fundies.

Sure it attracts some hard core fundies. But more I know are pretty chilled out normal people.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

O look how cute a catholic screaming heracy.

Any Christian group that pull apart the teaching of the big churches and re evaluates them has to have something going for them!

Hell the more a group pisses off the catholic church and main stream protestant groups the more kudos to them!

edit on 16-6-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
Funny thing about the JW's: They actually read their bibles

The same is true of Satan...

He KNOWS the Bible and how he loves to quote it in order to destroy faith.

Remember how he tried to persuade Jesus to throw himself down from the temple roof?

Reading the Bible and DOING the Bible are two entirely different things.

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
I suggest you go to one of these conventions, listen to what they are saying...

I KNOW what they are saying.

One does not learn anything by STUDYING propaganda.

The LAST place to learn about a cult is by joining one.

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous ways.

Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public

The connectedness that the Jehovah’s Witness faith, its founder and its history have to occult practices, Illuminism, globalist goals and a New World Order agenda, should not be ignored.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...

“One of the strangest things for this author was to continue running into evidence that seems to indicate Charles Taze Russell, the man who started the Jehovah’s Witnesses Watchtower Society, was secretly an important Satanist. Russell family’s possible Illuminati links, and his wife’s possible connections with a family line of Satanists. Contacts from various places today indicate that the modern Watchtower Society is working with the New World Order. This implies that at some point the Society began cooperating with the New World Order. Russell seems to be the likeliest starting point. The Russell Bloodline

In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration.

· The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)

· The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

You should show up!

Go and tell everyone that their leader has arrived, and there's no need to answer the "who's qualified to rule" question. Get completely in character and act dead serious. Call everyone "my child".

"Thank you all so much for inviting me to my coronation. I will gladly take the mantle of Earth Ruler from you. You all have done a wonderful job with these promotional materials, I could not have envisioned my creation any more perfectly".

If you almost convince yourself your the new ruler of Earth, who knows -- people will believe anything. If nothing else it might be hilarious to see their reactions. I wonder how long they'd let you stay?

I have on odd sense of humor. I know this.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Good post, "reading the bible and doing the bible"

So then who in your opinion are following Jesus instructions to go forth and make disciples in all the earth?

But besides that to your long quoted post
" Russell family’s possible Illuminati links, and his wife’s possible connections with a family line of Satanists "

Possibly you are believing what someone else wants you to
I think that may be possible
Of course anything is possible

Like you said even the devil can use the bible, and then Jesus refuted him by quoting scripture
I'd imagine you would have to read it first in order to quote it

X

edit on 16-6-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Interesting points, thanks your sharing MysteriousHusky.

3 simple points that seem to break down their intentions accurately.
a reply to: MysteriousHusky

edit on 17-6-2014 by caskatoon because: added

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Some fascinating information your bring to light, I'm sifting through it all slowly but surely...

I recall reading about Joe Rutherford, and that he was charged with espionage, then later the charges were dropped. Was there some behind the curtain action between Rutherford and TPTB, or is it simply as history says it is. I'm going to guess that these various religious groups would be an effective tool in social engineering.

Decision-making can affect the safety and survival of literally billions of people. As expressed by German sociologist Ferdinand Tönnies in his study The Present Problems of Social Structure,[1] society can no longer operate successfully using outmoded methods of social management. To achieve the best outcomes, all conclusions and decisions must use the most advanced techniques and include reliable statistical data, which can be applied to a social system. In other words, social engineering is a data-based scientific system used to develop a sustainable design so as to achieve the intelligent management of Earth’s resources with the highest levels of freedom, prosperity, and happiness within a population. en.wikipedia.org...(political_science)

Except in our current situation, it seems to be more geared toward sustaining/growing the capital and power of the rich and powerful, whilst maintaining high levels of happiness in the population. Which could be why we see grand scale events such as FIFA world cup, and Olympics, and local media only touching on a set range of topics regarding world news.
For example, in years past I wasn't aware that FIFA world cup had such huge protests, and the number of activists trying to throw wrenches in the gears of the machine.
reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
HA!
Thanks, I had a good laugh while reading your post. That's definitely good food for the soul.

I can just imagine the thousands of peoples, all having similar looks on their faces!

I have a feeling that even if, I got into character fully, I wouldn't be taken seriously! I'd at least need the tech. to send sounds waves to their brains, as in communicating telepathically. Obviously, performing miracles would have to be part of the act, if it were to be believable anyway.

I for one, appreciate your sense of humour, be it odd, or unique, or just awesome. Who's to say? lol

a reply to MystikMushroom

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join