It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Dating – Is it Worth it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If you are looking somebody for sex, it is the quickest way to get it

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
About 8 months ago I said enough with online dating it hasn't been working. Since then it's been working really well. It seems the less you try, the easier it is. I use these sites very sporadically now, but it seems girls gravitate towards the guys that only talk to them once every few days on these sites. Less is more when it comes to online dating.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
online dating is a waste of time and frustrating.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Personally I don’t get it. Online dating appears so cold, plastic, scripted, and almost narcissistic, but I could be way off base here and not know what I am talking about.

Online dating can be splendid, but like every other things, you need some "training" and it can take time.

The best advice I can give you is to try to talk to older women that will "teach" you the rules of the game. And the most required "talent" is to be "immune" to all the insults and manipulation you will be provided by the crowd of frustrated women out there waiting for a male "victim". Eventually you will learn to "detect" them from far away.

There is lots of interesting women there you will never see in place like bar...

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join