It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian military plane shot down; all 49 aboard dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Why has this not been posted yet?
Just saying, so I'll post this here, and also in Breaking News, as I would think an event like this should be a big deal....and it gets no attention?

Probably because it is a big deal, and the less we pay attention to it the more things can happen behind closed doors

"European leaders Saturday held telephone talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Ukrainian counterpart after a Ukrainian military plane was shot down by separatists, killing all 49 people on board, officials said."

X

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was about to post this than found your thread. I feel this is huge news for that area and deserves more attention than it's getting.

I expects some kind of retaliation very soon for this.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717
I think that this would call for serious retaliation, and that would seem why the leaders are talking
With a plane shot down by the Russian rebel forces, that was full of Ukraine Special forces (that's what I get from the story anyways)
That is a big escalation, one that would justify serious retaliation.
Then with the insurgence in Iraq...
Probably tomorrow N Korea will probably do something totally crazy, because well they aren't getting enough attention
Or were they, I wasn't paying attention.

But seriously if Ukraine wants retaliation, they would be justified, of course the rebels will say that they were only protecting themselves as there has been a lot of their blood shed as they try to hold occupied buildings and strongholds.

The war has begun.
X

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

I f eel like your right and we don't even realize it yet, we just have to wait until the history books are written to get the date the winner picks.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Just a lucky shot to hit a planeload of SF.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It was an Il-76, registration 76777. One of five in the Ukrainian Air Force. That brings the total killed in shoot downs this year up to 65.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I had put the link in my opening post
Don't know where it went
So there it is again for those that may want to know what we are talking about here

This was also posted in the Breaking alternative news forum two days ago, and was trashed by a mod as spam

So, looks like one of the biggest upscales in fighting will be silenced by TPTB as the WAR quietly ramps up.

X

top topics

join