It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Father's Day To All The Dads Out There!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Every kid has a hero. That guy who, when something's wrong, will leap from his bed, clad in only his underwear, to face whatever danger (real or imagined) that may threaten the family.

He doesn't wear a cape, he doesn't have brightly colored patent leather boots, but he may as well have a big "S" on his sparsely hairy chest, because he'll do battle, underwear and all, with anything, or anyone that would do evil.

He is a child's first glimpse at what manhood is, and whether he's the best example or not, if he's there, he's trying.

For some, superman has gone away, at least for now, but they know that he's watching over them, standing in his underwear, ready to fight off anything that gets in the way.

So, tell your superman that you love him and appreciate him.
edit on 6/15/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: Typo

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I wish that was true...

edit on 15-6-2014 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2014 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Happy Fathers day to my hubby,who is honest to god wearing a superman shirt today. He stepped up to the plate and became a father to my children when their own rejected the job. They love him,and so do I. Time to go spoil my superman...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
My Dad passed away 7 years ago. I can hardly believe so many years have passed. I'll always love you Dad!

Happy Father's Day to all our Dads!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I never really knew my father. He ran off with another woman when I was just starting school and I never saw him again. My stepfather had children of his own and I was pretty much excluded from family functions. I basically grew up alone in a house filled with people.

It made me tough and mean with a "I don't give a ****" attitude that I carry to this day.

Nice goin DAD

new topics

top topics

join