It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would win ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ok.. its a quiet sunday evening here and i admit am bit bored at present .. erm.. anyway sat out in my hammock having a beer and got to wondering ..

If there was a drinking contest held between putin and obama .. who would win ? And what odds would the bookies in vegas be giving ?

Looking forward to seeing your answers ..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Putin without a shadow of a doubt.
Why?

Vodka.

Odds? 500 to one on Obama.
edit on 15-6-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Putin, then he would shout ”I must break you!”
And judo drop Obama.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
C"MON BRO!!!
What you suggest is silly at best, Like comparing happy healthy delicious fresh apples to a fruitcake.
Putin hands down as he has played real "man games" and Barry has just been a politician.
Odds in Vegas...1000000 to 1.
Maybe MTV could bring back "celebrity death match" for just one more show, they could pit Putin vs BarryO, to the death!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Putin vs Obama? really?

In anything? lol

Come on... on one side you got this flimsy frail guy that has grasshopper arms... on the other side you have Putin.

I'm neither American nor Russian, nor I approve either of their politics but seriously lol...

Obama doesnt even have the bone structure to be b*tch slapped by putin lol - Hed be ko'd

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541
What can i say .. lack of sleep and beer along with boredome gets one thinking strange things ..

Had it figured putin would drink obama under the table .. along with recalled in vegas one can bet on anything .. hence ended up making this thread as entertainment ..
along with curiosity as to what others think the outcome would be ..
edit on 15/6/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: g146541
What can i say .. lack of sleep and beer along with boredome gets one thinking strange things ..

Had it figured putin would drink obama under the table .. along with recalled in vagas one can bet on anything .. hence ended up making this thread as entertainment ..

I can relate to lack of sleep and beer... but comparing obama to putin ... either you need some sleep or more beer mate.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Think both .. four hours sleep in four days and my macaque nicked my last beer a couple hours ago..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Think both .. four hours sleep in four days and my macaque nicked my last beer a couple hours ago..

ahha that was worth the laugh man! Care for one? I still have 12 left!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ta mate .. will shout a few rounds my next trip downriver .. glad that gave ya a laugh ..
Though my macaque probably get me booted from the bar again when downriver .. he drinks like a fish ..
Now i know why the owner of the inn at the hotsprings in hokkaido was glad to give me the macaque ..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Who would win ?

I would, because I snuck a drop of poison into each of their glasses.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Lmao .. brill .. good thing i didnt bet as hadnt considered a draw ..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Ok.. its a quiet sunday evening here and i admit am bit bored at present .. erm.. anyway sat out in my hammock having a beer and got to wondering ..

If there was a drinking contest held between putin and obama .. who would win ? And what odds would the bookies in vegas be giving ?

Looking forward to seeing your answers ..

Alcohol isn't Obama's game. We all know what Obama was in to in high school. Now, since it's against the forum rules, we can't have that discussion.

So, Putin would totally drink Obama under the table. You know they drink to pass the time in Russia.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Who would win ?

Sorry, Putin has spent years building up a resistance to all know poisons and toxins ...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Who would win ?

In other news, the Secret Service is showing up at your house in 3... 2... 1...

new topics

top topics

join