It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough Anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Here is Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson's Hillsborough witness statement.

hillsborough.independent.gov.uk...
hillsborough.independent.gov.uk...

Second page. Police Officer On Duty, ticked. He had the option of ticking Off Duty.

Here, www.mirror.co.uk... And here, www.theguardian.com...
We see Jackson being described as off duty.

Which is it? Between 24th May 1989 when he made his statement and the present day the story has changed.

Was he on or off duty?

This is all I've found from the inquests website. hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk...
edit on 15 6 2014 by Kester because: paragraphs

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Another post with nothing but a bunch of links (which I don't click on) telling me nothing of what 'The Hillsborough Event' pertains to.
I don't recall ever hearing mention of it before, so wondered what it was about....but your thread gives absolutely no indication as to subject matter.
Care to add a brief description? Would be very helpful!
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's a Brit thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

It's an ATS thing to put a bit more in to a thread than a bunch of links and ask people to "lookey here".

I'm interested in this "anomaly" and I have never heard of it before. Could you give us an overview, as Nugget suggested?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
It's a Brit thing.

The Hillsborough tragedy has been analysed to death with formal inquires, panels, investigations, reports and all that. It happened c 25 years ago and people just need to move on. Tragic as the events were, this British habit of endlessly looking for someone to blame can get tedious. Many things have changed since the tragedy as a direct and indirect result of it.

The last thing I heard was the Labour leader (what's his name, ah yes, Milliband) had to publically apologise because some Liverpool football supporters complained he was sitting with the Sun newspaper! Now, the Sun did some bad reporting 25 years ago, but for heaven's sake.

Regards

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Kester
It's a Brit thing.

The Hillsborough tragedy has been analysed to death with formal inquires, panels, investigations, reports and all that. It happened c 25 years ago and people just need to move on. Tragic as the events were, this British habit of endlessly looking for someone to blame can get tedious. Many things have changed since the tragedy as a direct and indirect result of it.

The last thing I heard was the Labour leader (what's his name, ah yes, Milliband) had to publically apologise because some Liverpool football supporters complained he was sitting with the Sun newspaper! Now, the Sun did some bad reporting 25 years ago, but for heaven's sake.

Regards

Is this what you consider a few words of description?

More like encryption.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Hillsborough Disaster was when the UK police made an almighty cockup, and let too many people into a football stadium, and then an even bigger cockup by refusing to allow the fences seperating the pitch from the standing areas to be opened.

The result was lots of people got crushed to death against the fence. Not a nice way to go.

There have been numerous enquiries, and only recently did the police admit that they covered up their own mis-handling of the tragic events.

The police have admitted they were wrong in the handling of it, and even wronger in trying to cover up their earlier mistakes. So I'm not sure what this "anomaly" is relevant to, since the police have already admitted they tried to cover it up.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

The Hillsborough disaster was an anti-constabulary black operation. Soccer fans were herded into a too small space where they died. The resulting police cover-up was encouraged. It is now being used as intended to cause the ill-informed masses to turn against the traditional British constables.

The evil reason for this is to grease the wheels of the rapidly failing attempt to introduce a private police force serving the elite and oppressing all the rest.

The anomaly is the difference between being 'on duty' and 'off duty'. Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson is one of those who ran the black operation, throwing his 'colleagues' under the wheels. He stated himself he was on duty. Now they are trying to say he was off duty and just happened to be there.

This is the issue which will destroy the attempt to bring the British people under the thumb of the private financiers. Feel free to follow our example. We are defeating the oppressors and it all hinges, at this moment, on this single issue.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The white horse don't throw no shadow. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Move on. Now where have I heard that before?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Many things have changed since the tragedy as a direct and indirect result of it.

Like the introduction of the highly profitable corporation known as Premier League Football.

Follow the money.
edit on 15 6 2014 by Kester because: paragraphs

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

The cover-up was forced as part of the black operation. In fact the cover-up was the desired outcome. First came the recommendation to allow the corporation Premier League Football to flourish and profit from this mass murder. Then, much later, instructions were issued through the mainstream media to mistrust all coppers. Like the ones I saw very effectively and compassionately restraining drugged up hooligans in front of my workplace yesterday.

The anomaly is the difference between Jackson being on duty and off duty. Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson was a key player in this horrendous crime.

Sue me Jacko.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Another post with nothing but a bunch of links (which I don't click on) telling me nothing of what 'The Hillsborough Event' pertains to.
I don't recall ever hearing mention of it before, so wondered what it was about....but your thread gives absolutely no indication as to subject matter.
Care to add a brief description? Would be very helpful!
Thanks.

Here you go

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join