It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Cities, Tunnels, Bases And Vanishing Clusters Of People - Are They Connected?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
There have been many ATS threads and news reports on the internet of people who suddenly go missing in National Parks in the U.S.
These threads are excellent, with many links that you might find interesting about these cases.
Here are just a few of many:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the video in my link below, it is brought to our attention that there are many underground cities, tunnels, and bases that are located close to these parks where people go missing.

Most of those areas have legends passed down from early ancestors, alien sightings, many UFO sightings, and rumored to be alien/military facilities.

Could this coincide with clusters of people vanishing from state and national parks?

Are they being kidnapped by military personnel and taken to these underground bases to be used as "lab rats" ; are they being abducted by aliens, or Big Foot? What the heck is happening to them?!

Watch the short 7:26 video, then tell us what you think.

Read more, and watch the video here: www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I had read the threads about the missing people before, but this does offer another explanation for consideration.
We will probably never know what happened to them. Everything is speculation at this point.

S&F, Sled

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I want to go there.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Cool, now let's actually go out and prove it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I'll go with you Thorne.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Millions and millions of people disappear from Major Cities every year and no one is asking where they are going,why?

Is this some type of distrction? Are we simply being led away from the real news again?

How do these small clusters even matter when MILLIONS are going somewhere we do not know about?

Chasing our tails trying to figure out where a few hundred people went,wasting so much time and energy simply pulls us away from the bigger reality, THAT MILLIONS OF US ARE TAKEN SOMEWHERE TO SOME END EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

I think MILLIONS of us are taken underground every year and other places as well never to be seen again.

edit on 15-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If millions are disappearing, there should be at least one or two that you know

On the other hand that earthquake that damaged the Washington Monument,
wasn't an earthquake...What were "they" blowing up?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well Paulides does say more than a few times in his book, "did they see something they weren't suppose to see?"
Interesting speculation.

A lot comes to mind when one tries to comprehend the facts surrounding the issue.

Alien? Cannibal tribes of feral humans/BFs? Perhaps we are seeing an remnants of beings from the Underground empire making their way up, possibly critters from the deep that are being forced towards to the surface and snatching easy prey like children....

But other facts would diminish some of those theories, some people ARE found alive, others dead but no wounds, simply exposure....

This has been a top topic for me and of something of extreme interest since my early days in ufology and cryptozoology.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Great presentation,Sled!
Another topic with more questions than answers, and too little mainstream attention!
Academic's don't seem to have much luck solving the esoteric mysteries that have plagued civilization for aeons, but the sharing of information from everyday folk seems to be taking us closer to uncovering the truth!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Perhaps TPTB are already in the process of rebuilding/starting a new civilization underground and thus they need bodies for labor and more so for reproduction so they kidnap all types of people from around the world bring them underground to start a new civilization under there for when TSHTF. Just a thought. IT is certainly mind blowing the number of missing people each year.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

snatching easy prey like children....

That is a problem, they screen at a young age before a child has developed the ability to make good decisions for themselves.
Being a child is no defense against your potential as an enemy of the state as it were.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Taken by the secret space program to populate other planets and moons.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Very interesting thread !!

Just tagging so I can get back to watch the video later on & comment.

S&F.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Millions and millions of people disappear from Major Cities every year and no one is asking where they are going,why?

well they do get asked when they are found,

Do you think that millions disappear and never return?

How do these small clusters even matter when MILLIONS are going somewhere we do not know about?

Looks like you do,

Where do get the idea that millions go missing never to heard from again?

A majority of the reported people missing are found usually with in 24 - 48 hour period.

Do you have any links that show millions have vanished never to return?

I think MILLIONS of us are taken underground every year and other places as well never to be seen again.

Why do you think this?

Have a million people disappeared in one year alone never to return?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Cool, now let's actually go out and prove it.

And then what?

What exactly would be the point?

WHO are you going to get to volunteer to go down and cuff the "elite" and read them their rights?

After we have been lied to about just about everything under the sun (911, JFK, etc.) I think asking for proof at this point is pretty moot.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Google search "how many unsolved missing persons in america per year".

I just used the first site listed and found a nicely supported article reflecting numbers of missing persons which are astronomical,and that is just in America.

Globally we are talking millions every day.

We have no idea of how each Jurisdiction treats missing persons,how long they remain on the files and a part of the statistical reality,when the people are deemed to be dead,how those deaths are recorded and then become a part of a different statistical reality at a different point in time.

If we consider the potential of people not being reported missing then we see a massive pool of people like homeless and other displaced people who are potential victims some of whom must be included in considerations as a statistical number.

If we consider the many countries where records of births and deaths are nearly non-existant or loosely utilised then again we see the pool of potential victims Globally grow exponentially.

If we toss in the many areas Globally in conflict civilly having wars and rebellions ect then we again have a nother massive pool of potential missing persons to consider.

When we add these sources,and there are many more peripheral sources we arent covering now,then we have a MASSIVE GLOBAL NUMBER OF HUMANS MISSING AND NOT COMING HOME EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Yes, a large number of people do go missing all over the world, but my point in this thread is concentrating on the area in national parks, and the fact that there have been many underground caves/cities located close to these areas.
What are these places? Are they (the people underground) responsible for some of the missing that are never found?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is a site that shows an updated world map of all the tunnels, caves, etc.
As you will see, there are a lot of them!

Use the arrows in the top left of the screen to navigate the different countries.
www.google.com...

edit on 6/15/2014 by sled735 because: change wording

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is the YT version of the same video linked in the OP.

A comment below the video mentioned a book by David Paulides.

Down below are 3 videos by the author of the book.

FYI: It appears that the 2 videos with "Missing 411" in the name in this post and the OP's post below directly relate to the national park disappearances.

I have NOT watched those yet, so don't shoot me down yet...

sauerkrautruben1
"Missing 411" is a book about people who have mysteriously disappeared in the National Parks of North America. The author, David Paulides, was at a National Park doing research for another book he was writing, when a tip from a Forest Ranger lead him into a 3-plus year investigation of people who have vanished in the forests near or inside of our National Parks, sometimes in the presence of friends and relatives, and the unusual circumstances surrounding their disappearances.

J. Clark
These are fallen angels, not to be confused with demons (there's a difference). These guys can be dimension jumpers too...their technology is extremely advanced. They're evil beyond imagination. For further reading, The Book of Enoch explains more about their origins, intentions, etc. They'll be the biggest part of the great deception.

David Paulides - Missing 411 Interview - 9-22-13

David Paulides Strange Disappearances - 2014 [new documentary]

Spooky Cases of Missing People - David Paulides [MISSING 411]

edit on 15-6-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks, Murgatroid.

And here is a recent one:
Interesting stuff there!

edit on 6/15/2014 by sled735 because: add video

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join