It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis on a frantic Quest to a One World (NWO) Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So a lot of you folks here think the Pope is running for the NWO Caliphate (Pope Maximus) [Rabbi in Chief] position that will come open when they take over, right?

Actually I hear the Bahia religion (please forgive me I don’t want to dis any bodies religion here) is the chosen NWO faith.

Does the Pope know that?

Somebody aught to tell him…he’s wasting his time…

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am not really surprised that the TRUE SATANISTS, the intolerant & bigoted so called "christian" fundamentalists and "Bible interpreters" don't like this Pope.

Good.

You can recognize evil on actions and actions ALONE. How "studied" someone in the Bible is is not of interest. (This goes to you, to "I studied the Bible extensively so I am morally superior"-guy type of people).

Who is ruled by Satan? People who want to stone homosexuals and who preach intolerance and fear (like your typical fundamentalists) ...or people like the pope who in fact don't act evil at all, in fact do the opposite and want to make the world aware of it?

Obviously, "Satan" and the satanic ones are becoming really concerned about this Pope. Understandably. I would be concerned too when I were a bigoted hater and the Pope would tell all in public it's a wrong thing to do (as he did repeatedly).

That the Pope is a "pagan" (not that being pagan would be something bad by definition)...is ABSURD...seeing that he teaches the essential msg of Jesus WITHOUT the abominations and perversions various groups added to their religion. From that POV he is as true-christian as it even gets judging by his actions..not the opposite.
edit on 6/15/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yhin999
I think if the world was to become one religion some sort of messiah would be needed, so until then...

Funny you mention that because that's the foundation for project bluebeam.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
I am not really surprised that the TRUE SATANISTS, the intolerant & bigoted so called "christian" fundamentalists and "Bible interpreters" don't like this Pope.

Good.

You can recognize evil on actions and actions ALONE. How "studied" someone in the Bible is is not of interest. (This goes to you, to "I studied the Bible extensively so I am morally superior"-guy type of people).

Who is ruled by Satan? People who want to stone homosexuals and who preach intolerance and fear (like your typical fundamentalists) ...or people like the pope who in fact don't act evil at all, in fact do the opposite and want to make the world aware of it?

Obviously, "Satan" and the satanic ones are becoming really concerned about this Pope. Understandably. I would be concerned too when I were a bigoted hater and the Pope would tell all in public it's a wrong thing to do (as he did repeatedly).

That the Pope is a "pagan" (not that being pagan would be something bad by definition)...is ABSURD...seeing that he teaches the essential msg of Jesus WITHOUT the abominations and perversions various groups added to their religion. From that POV he is as true-christian as it even gets judging by his actions..not the opposite.

I rarely give praises to posts but this is a star and flag!

Indeed it may be this Pope is trying to get back to the basics of what religon is supposed to have been.

Doing good to others, charity, shunning greed and selfishness ( what you want for yourself you want for your brother or sister) and that strange thing usually so absent from exoteric religion---LOVE.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I think the Pope would just be happy if we all just embraced a faith that brought about values that expressed brotherhood, peace and charity to all.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I think the Pope would just be happy if we all just embraced a faith that brought about values that expressed brotherhood, peace and charity to all.

My 2 cents.

A true religion then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join