It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS under Attack? Can't Post Replies . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm using Safari and can't reply to threads. I saw that other members were having the same problem using different browsers so I assume the problem is with the ATS servers.

Mods, please delete this thread after SO fights off the cyber hoard or fixes the problem with the servers,

Thanks,

STM

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is really strange, it appears to be a browser acceptance issue.
Maybe a JAVA problem?
No word from SO

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
This is really strange, it appears to be a browser acceptance issue.
Maybe a JAVA problem?
No word from SO

The problem was related to an errant character that was not accounted-for in the "ATS Live" announcement management system.

No hack.

No attack.

No known trojan.

All is well -- unexpected code error

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Will it be fix soon, Big Guy?
I can't Star Or Flag any one either!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a reply to: SkepticOverlord

edit on 14-6-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Also posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Test . . . Test . . . Okay, whew that was close. . . . serious withdrawals . . .

So are you saying that Nefermore, Garth & Co's announcements for ATS Live had a glitch? Was Beezzer around? Just saying' . . .

ETA: Evidently NOT Closed, but wish it were, go ahead and delete this thread whenever you want,
edit on 14-6-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

No problems, no issues, no ATS crash. Everybody blames the site and their servers. I run and look? NOthing. No issues...and I never know what you guys are blaming ATS about...especially when it is working.

Don't you guys understand anything about servers(yours) dropping you, moving about from tower to place to wifi to other devices?

Cmon ...learn a bit about computers, dropped calls, broken connects, overloaded servers. If you cant do that...

Always blaming ATS and not accepting it could be YOU? C mon....

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Lol yes ATS is under attack coz you can't post! Aaaaaggghhhh

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: seentoomuch

No problems, no issues, no ATS crash. Everybody blames the site and their servers. I run and look? NOthing. No issues...and I never know what you guys are blaming ATS about...especially when it is working.

Don't you guys understand anything about servers(yours) dropping you, moving about from tower to place to wifi to other devices?

Cmon ...learn a bit about computers, dropped calls, broken connects, overloaded servers. If you cant do that...

Always blaming ATS and not accepting it could be YOU? C mon....

C'mon now, do you really think I would post this thread if there wasn't a real problem at the time? Look at the time stamp on the OP and then look at yours. It was a site wide glitch, SO found the problem and fixed it within an hour. Your little rant is wrong.

STM

new topics

top topics

join