I Have Been Replaced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You have given to me "food for thought"...I will think on these things.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Wow! Maybe you can keep her in the "friend zone" and move on ...but from what you have said...you are very attracted to her...it is a difficult situation; I wish I had all the answers...but I don't.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Thank you for your advise...and I have been trying to negociate with Mary...but it is not easy. By the way...she is not my partner...she is my friend.

edit on 15-6-2014 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: caladonea

Sorry that your friend is a mentalist

Yes...sometimes lately I have been thinking that she is quite a "mad" person.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I have had many friends who walked the fine line between awesome and crazy, and sometimes they tip too much to the negative. Hopefully she'll wise up a bit, though it sounds to me like she has some bad (fundy) influences that want to keep her. I hope she wises up, best of luck to ya

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I like your advise; I talked to Mary earlier and her new friend said that she thinks I am superficial and that she does not feel the "Holy Spirit" within me. Really I am perplexed; because this person does not know me at all. I have good manners...and I guess maybe some people look at that has being superficial.

Really depends on her definition of "Holy Spirit".

If it is the vibrational love pulse that the light/chi flow creates in the body when you are in a higher state of being then you would notice it if your body becomes sensitive to it from my point of view. Do you feel love when you sing hymns or pray/talk inside to god or any other spiritual thing you like to do?

And do not worry to much if you do not feel like it. Sometimes things take time to sort out.

Thank you for being.
edit on 15-6-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It is interesting you said...what you have said...because although I do have some other friends...I have not been as close to them as I have been with Mary. I am making plans to go to some social events and meet some new people.

This reply is for the member: (Theliewelive).

Good for you! Maybe Mary will come around, I hope so, but you can't hang on that notion that she is going to. We all change throughout our lives and it's not always for the good.
I know it's heavy on your heart but swallow your pride and stand tall. Life is way, way to short...sometimes we just need to move on.

I wish you the best...grow stronger from this.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This response is to: (Littlebylittle)

I believe in the power of prayer...and when I pray I know Heaven is listening; I deeply care about humanity; I believe in goodness and love; but I know that evil exists too. I believe everyday we all have many choices to be good and do good... or to be bad and choose bad; I choose the good daily. I have had angels appear to me; they don't say anything; they just want me to know...they are watching over me.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

she thinks I am superficial and that she does not feel the "Holy Spirit" within me.

It sounds like they're grasping at straws--making up any excuse they can to validate their rudeness towards you (I've encountered this behavior before.) You don't need friends like this. I wish you better luck

edit on 15-6-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Get a dog. Give it love. Speak to it like it is human. You will find no more loyal friend.
edit on 15-6-2014 by skunkape23 because: correction

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Get a dog. Give it love. Speak to it like it is human. You will find no more loyal friend.

Actually...I have a wonderful Cat! He is great company and I love him dearly.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

she thinks I am superficial and that she does not feel the "Holy Spirit" within me.

It sounds like they're grasping at straws--making up any excuse they can to validate their rudeness towards you (I've encountered this behavior before.) You don't need friends like this. I wish you better luck

Yes...it seems that way to me too now. They are both so judgemental towards me...I feel ganged up upon and somewhat abused; it is like they are trying to chip away at my self-esteem and make me doubt the wonderful spiritual experiences I have had in life. I also feel emotional abuse from them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join