It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Knocked Down at Staples Center

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DodgyDawg
a reply to: wutang717

What gives the right for someone to fly one over people and film them? Why does there have to be a camera or any other sort of optic viewing, unless used for flying.

Right, I'm gonna get a Surface Air Missile then shoot down anything over my house (or endangers or comes near it) as it violates my personal airspace and they could potentially look at me with their EYES. And then when it crashes down on my property I'll sue the operators and get them for the damage that they did for flying their plane over my land.

Why would you shoot down someone else's drone? You are arguing to be in favor of letting people fly them, your contradicting yourself.

I'm sorry but if you think people will fly these things only on public property than you are very solely mistaken.

I won't answer you until you stop leaning on the fence and making contradictions.

Good day Sir.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Great job drunken idiots. You just knocked down a DJI Phantom Quadcopter. It's a hobby copter, hardly anything worthy of being called a drone. You're in public, not in your own backyard, so next time look up and smile. Many photographers use these to get great aerial crowd shots, or just artsy stuff. I hope they fine the people responsible.

Yes, the operator is an idiot, but doesn't mean it's fair game to break his toy.

People are getting more retarded by the minute. If you don't want your picture taken, move to the jungles of the Amazon. You'll only find yourself on camera when the reality shows pass through.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

well, basically there is this thing called sarcasm where you say something you don't mean or truly agree with in order to make this thing look stupid and ridiculous.
Here is a definition

sarcasm (ˈsɑːkæzəm)

— n
1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult
2. the use or tone of such language

also I am not really sure on what you have to answer as I'm preeety sure that I wasn't asking a question making me uncertain as to why you said:

I won't answer you until you stop leaning on the fence and making contradictions.

I did do a decent reply to you and I so thoroughly apologize for not having a good internet connection when I sent the reply about a week ago.

yours sinfouroughly Dodgy

Good day, Sir

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join