It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Who Gave Birth to Lizard Accused of Witchcraft

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"Ataupa said: "It is clearly a nonsense to suggest that the woman gave birth to a lizard. There has never been a proven case of a living organism from one species giving birth to a different species, it just doesn't happen."
See, that was what I always thought

"Debi Nubatonis, 31, gave birth to the gecko after an eight-month pregnancy and now Indonesian officials are sending in an exert team to clear up the mystery.

The scientists in the team said that although it was clearly nonsense that the woman had given birth to a lizard, they needed to investigate to come up with a logical explanation"
www.mirror.co.uk...

well I had to think for quite awhile to decide to post this whopper, hehe
Now I gave this quote from the article just to set precedence, that this is science. I mean, they sent their expert scientists.
So discuss ats, is this proof of evolution? Or is it witchcraft? Either way it doesn't look good for the Christians in this one. On one hand it proves evolution or on the other you get accused of going on a witch hunt. A lose lose scenario for sure.
Now I haven't been able to verify yet, and I am working on it, but rumors are that the team of exprt scientists sent to investigate have been able to confirm...........the gecko is gay. It just cannot get any worse for the Christians with this one it seems
edit on 14-6-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

It doesn't look good that this is remotely real so not sure how you can just to the this doesn't look good for christians...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Someone should call David Ike!

Lizards in the palace

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Im betting she was impregnated by Bat Boy.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

what did i just read.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This is an opinion on the article, OP and not aimed at you.

Okay. So, let me get this right. A 31 year old woman gave birth to a gay gecko...

Of course she did. Where is a facepalm emoticon when I need one........

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

This is an opinion on the article, OP and not aimed at you.

Okay. So, let me get this right. A 31 year old woman gave birth to a gay gecko...

Of course she did. Where is a facepalm emoticon when I need one........

Are you saying you don't believe it ?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok, ok. I think i might have found the father. Maybe even some wedding pics. I am still doing my due diligence.
www.ispot.tv...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What is this? The 1600's?

Do we still accuse people of witchcraft and then burn them at the stake in the local town center?

People need to use more common sense.

edit on 14-6-2014 by Quyll because: addition

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

For a start, giving birth to a Gecko is genetically impossible, and physically unlikely. For a start, Geckos are born from eggs. Being pushed through a womans birthing gear would not be something that a baby Gecko would want to be put through, therefore.

Also, it is highly unlikely that this "birth" involved an umbilical cord of any kind, since Geckos are not genetically predisposed toward being fed while maturing in a womb. Therefore, it is likely that this incident came about as a result of one of the following causes.

1) The lady is mentally ill, and decided that the best thing she could be doing with her time, is inserting a lizard into herself. As you do. At some point therefore, it exits the body, causing a media sensation amongst those whose entire education revolves around better farming methods, and bible class.

2) Someone has a beef with this woman, and thought it would be an idea to somehow insert a Gecko into her, knowing that its exit would get her accused of consorting with Satan in the backwards legal system which prevails in the locality.

3) Same as 2) but instead of being a campaign to tarnish the name of this woman, this incident might be a result of some horrific new kind of sexual crime, involving the attacker implanting a lady with a live Gecko. As psychopathology goes, that would be a fair indicator of some pretty severe issues.

Any one of these three scenarios is EASILY more plausible than this woman having given birth to a Gecko.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

This is ridiculous.

For a start, giving birth to a Gecko is genetically impossible, and physically unlikely. For a start, Geckos are born from eggs. Being pushed through a womans birthing gear would not be something that a baby Gecko would want to be put through, therefore.

Also, it is highly unlikely that this "birth" involved an umbilical cord of any kind, since Geckos are not genetically predisposed toward being fed while maturing in a womb. Therefore, it is likely that this incident came about as a result of one of the following causes.

1) The lady is mentally ill, and decided that the best thing she could be doing with her time, is inserting a lizard into herself. As you do. At some point therefore, it exits the body, causing a media sensation amongst those whose entire education revolves around better farming methods, and bible class.

2) Someone has a beef with this woman, and thought it would be an idea to somehow insert a Gecko into her, knowing that its exit would get her accused of consorting with Satan in the backwards legal system which prevails in the locality.

3) Same as 2) but instead of being a campaign to tarnish the name of this woman, this incident might be a result of some horrific new kind of sexual crime, involving the attacker implanting a lady with a live Gecko. As psychopathology goes, that would be a fair indicator of some pretty severe issues.

Any one of these three scenarios is EASILY more plausible than this woman having given birth to a Gecko.
how dare you be so callous and insensitive to the family. This kid is going to need alot of help to get through in the world. Sure, hehas thee geicko lizard to look up to(personally the likeness is too alike to be coincidence), but think of how much ridicule and bullying he might get growing up and in school. Show some empathy dude. The kids man, think of the kids. Your doubts and crazy accusations could seriously harm him(wait, did they sex the gecko yet?) Or incur more injury to the family if they should read this. Come on man.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

My sincerest apologies.

I should have much more respect for Gecko-Human hybrid bioforms than I do, and I am working on it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Does all make one think of Lizard politicians, doesn't it!

Interestingly I was looking at the Obama Prophecy by the Luo prophet to see if he really made the prophecy, which he did.

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...

I ran across this myth from the Luo people.

the story known as "Opondo's Children" is about a man called Opondo whose wife continuously gave birth to monitor lizards instead of human babies. These lizard babies were thrown away to die because they were hideous. Once, however, the parents decided to keep such a child and he grew to adolescence. As a teenager, this child loved to bathe alone in a river. Before swimming he would take off his monitor skin, and while swimming he mysteriously became a normal human being. His skin was, in fact, only a superficial covering. One day a passerby saw him swimming and told his parents that he was a normal human being. Secretly, his parents went to watch him swim and discovered that he was in fact normal. They destroyed his skin and thereafter, the boy became accepted and loved by all in his community. For this reason, Opondo and his wife deeply regretted that they had thrown away all of their many monitor children. This tale teaches that compassion should be displayed toward children with physical defects.

Read more: www.everyculture.com...

edit on 14-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That was beautiful, just beautiful. Just think of all the dr.s, and lawyer...wait, scratch that..and the uhhhh, the artists and stuff these monitors could have grown up to become. One of them might have grown up and cured male pattern baldness or something great like that.a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

They gave a very good explanation I think...
Cute them weighing the lizzy and everything :-0

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

or the more reasonable on from the article:

He said that a small percentage of women who had phantom pregnancies also experienced labour and it was possible that there might have been some discharge which if it had landed on the lizard might have led to the confusion and the belief from the midwife that the woman had given birth to a gecko.

He said: "If there was no baby, it might be possible that she just jumped to the wrong conclusion."

www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

edit on 14-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
That was beautiful, just beautiful. Just think of all the dr.s, and lawyer...wait, scratch that..and the uhhhh, the artists and stuff these monitors could have grown up to become. One of them might have grown up and cured male pattern baldness or something great like that.a reply to: Char-Lee

From what I understand they lead and control the world only...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

1) The lady is mentally ill, and decided that the best thing she could be doing with her time, is inserting a lizard into herself. As you do.

So....how long have you been thinking about such things?
Do you have those thoughts often?
Did it all start with thoughts of "biomechanical requirements of penetration"

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Which things in particular?

I spent about three minutes writing the post, and a couple more than that considering the topic, while running through the huge amount of normally useless data I have picked up on matters biological.

But if you are asking how much of my processing time I devote to matters pertaining to placing animals inside of human beings, via openings other than their mouths, I would have to say, a very small amount of time indeed, thankfully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join