It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Revealed: Twin sisters in fear of Rob Bergdahl as a 'stalker' caught 'Peeping Tom(ing)'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I thought it was odd that he retired from ups at such an early age. Now I wonder if he may have been forced into early retirement. Maybe other customers made complaints to ups.

Still, he was never actually charged from what I see and who knows how reliable these women are. I think it is a bit odd for two 31 year old sisters to still live together but then again it is Idaho.

He chose to put himself in the spotlight and gossip is one of the consequences of fame.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

They could be twisted sisters.. who knows..

Also what constitutes a "creepy message"? In this day and age, it seems that even acknowledging another person can be considered creepy, so I'd like to know what they said. Writing a note is probably creepy these days. Writing in general may be creepy.
I think all people involved may be creepy.
edit on 6/14/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I think it is a bit odd for two 31 year old sisters to still live together but then again it is Idaho.

My neighbors are three sisters in their 70-80's.
My sisters girls live together in Ak in their 40's women often get along well enough to share rent if single it works very well.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Public tirades are fine considering this guy inserted himself into the public eye.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Fake Muslim

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This stuff will never get in the Obama lovin media.
Substantiated over a period of time through police reports, so shame on people for thinking it was some spur of the moment opportunity by these girls. They would have had to have a crystal ball to cash out on this stuff, truth is often strange.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FairAndBalanced

Careful, some here at ATS will claim you are a Muslim hating racist...

I, however, am not one of those types and appreciate your thread. Who knows when this nut job got into radical Islam but it appears that's he's been a creeper for quite some time.

I also thought the same thing about his wife. I don't know one woman who would stay with someone after they were questioned about being a peeper. Those types usually escalate their crimes, too.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Substantiated over a period of time through police reports

So you've seen these police reports and know they exist ?

so shame on people for thinking it was some spur of the moment opportunity by these girls.

It's funny how people will believe stuff written in MSM gutter press when it suits there own belief , sure the cute chicks can't be lying and the weird bloke with the beard's a pervert , let the witch hunt continue....Sheeple indeed.

edit on 15-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
As is so often the case the foreign press is doing the job the MSM in the United States refuses to do. Since there is a documented chain of evidence in the form of police records its fairly well established that these two women's concerns over R. Bergdahl's lurid and threatening behavior were real, why hasn't the American press reported on this? Could this mean that its of no consequence to them in light of the overall scandal, or might the press be covering it up for whatever reasons?

Or, Is it possible that they think the twin sisters are liars at worst, or at best that they possess an extremely vivid imagination, having made it all up so as to either call attention to themselves, or to discredit the entire Bergdahl family. Of course that would mean that the police and various investigative personnel were in on it too and the newspaper (The Mail) conspired to concoct an outrageous fabrication in order to boost sales by doing what they are know to do best, which is to create scandal where there is none.

Is that even within the realm of possibility? Maybe! After all - everyone knows what a 'rag' that God-awful newspaper the Daily Mail really is and what a dastardly reputation they have throughout the continent. Given that - then we must assume that its virtually impossible for the Daily Mail to have ever - its its entire lifetime in the news business to have ever printed a single story that had even a scintilla of truth in it - right?

Note: From the Daily Mail .... "you won’t find anything in the US media about this."

I believe every word of the Mail article that exposes R Bergdahl as a perverted individual in need of care. Why care? Because its been well established psychologically that aberrations in behavior such as those outlined in the article almost always escalate, i.e., become worse.

From the Mail article: Regarding the charges brought against him by the twins R Bergdahl said "I was only kidding."

Peeper: While Bob told police he was only 'messing and joking around' with Lacey and Allie, the twins told police that Bergdahl had peeped into their bathroom window when Lacey was taking a shower

edit on 15-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Respected conservative venue: Daily Caller vets and reports on the lurid details of R Bergdahl's perverse escapades.

SICKO! Twin Sisters Say Bowe Bergdahl’s Dad Was Obsessive Peeping-Tom STALKER

Opening few Paragraphs:

The father of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl creepily harassed a pair of twin sisters in Hailey, Idaho, for several months, according to police reports obtained by the Daily Mail.
In 2011, long before Robert “Bob” Bergdahl began learning Pashto and Arabic or tweeted a Taliban spokesman, the bizarro bearded dad stalked Lacey and Allie Hillman, police documents say. He allegedly tried to steal a peek at one of the twins in the shower and even stole a little gnome from their garden. For anyone who has a daughter – or is a daughter – the allegations are frightening.
The Hillman sisters told police that Bergdahl, a UPS deliveryman, harassed them for over four months. Bergdahl’s son was about two years into his Taliban captivity during this period. The elder Bergdahl was – and remains – married to Jani Bergdahl, the mother of Bowe Bergdahl. The twins said Bergdahl, 51, drove by their residence – apparently they lived together – several times each day. On one occasion, the sisters claimed, he left an angry note charging that one of the then-twentysomething sisters was “two-timing” him.
Later, he allegedly left a note saying, “I am sorry for whatever I did.”
A few weeks later, the sisters told police, Bergdahl confronted Allie Hillman at her front door after her boyfriend had left her house. She told police Bergdahl knocked on the door and said, while laughing, “What are you two-timing me, bitch?” according to the Mail.
Another time, Bergdahl allegedly sneaked around the outside of the home for a few hours and approached the house as Lacey Hillman was taking a shower. Lacey told local cops that she heard a noise and stepped out of the shower wearing just a towel. She walked to a glass door. There, she told police, she saw a “shadowed person.” It was Bergdahl, she said. He tried to get her to come closer to the door.

edit on 15-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see all the stories that start coming out about the Bergdahl family. I believe he did peep in their windows. And Wether he was "just was kidding " or not, the man doesn't understand boundaries . The whole family isn't right.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
It will be interesting to see all the stories that start coming out about the Bergdahl family. I believe he did peep in their windows. And Wether he was "just was kidding " or not, the man doesn't understand boundaries . The whole family isn't right.

He wasn't kidding! I merely pointed to that aspect because its Bergdahl's 'self admission' that he was indeed doing the things that the twins accused him of. Be mindful too that there's an aspect of domination and control in his actions. He was well aware that these two women were afraid of him and he continued in his actions. Fact is Berghdahl was terrorizing these women and it might not be too late for them to file formal criminal and civil complaints against him.

Gloria Allred is surely smelling them out too -

edit on 15-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FairAndBalanced

Bergdahl's 'self admission' that he was indeed doing the things

Where ? .

But soon after speaking to the police Allie related that a note written on UPS-headed note paper appeared on her front door which read, ‘I am sorry for whatever I did.’ The pretty blond threw the note away and told police she found it ‘creepy’.

Yeah after they tell the police of this he sends a note admitting it but the " pretty blond threw the note away " rather than giving the admission to the police ....Really ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join