It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Revealed: Twin sisters in fear of Rob Bergdahl as a 'stalker' caught 'Peeping Tom(ing)'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I was ruminating this morning on my personal (intuitively based) discernment that Robert (Bob) Bergdahl had ruined his fragile and rather vulnerable son by contaminating his mind with anti-American - pro Muslim garbage. I was seeing him in my minds eye as a sick SOB and as an extremely unlikable and very shadowy character. I also saw him as a psychopath who was quite adept at projecting an entirely opposite personality to the world at large, as psycho's are known to do.

I was also seeing Mrs. Bergdahl as a victim in denial. Not a bad woman - just a victim of a domineering controlling psychopath of a husband. I was also beginning to see Bowe as a victim of his father as well. After reading this article some here might also agree with me.

THEN - while browsing the web this a.m., I came upon this sickening article which is a confirmation of all of my thoughts on Robert (Bob) Bergdahl - sicko.

EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Twin sisters lived in fear of Bowe Bergdahl's 'stalker' father who was caught 'peeping into their windows while they were in the shower'

• Lacey and Allie Hillman, 31-year-old twin sisters from Hailey, Idaho, went to police after a series of harassing incidents involving Robert (Bob) Bergdahl in 2011
• They claim that Bergdahl, a UPS driver, drove by their home 'several times a day' even though he had nothing to pick up or deliver and left 'creepy' notes
• Allie claims that he once banged on her door and accused her of cheating on him, saying 'What are you two-timing me b****,' even though they never dated or were even friends
• The sisters claim Bergdahl took a small gnome from their garden and later approached Lacey to ask her if 'something was missing' from their yard
• She later noticed that the gnome was indeed gone, only to have it reappear days later

OPENING PARAGRAPHS - This is a must read article if you want to know what the SOB is really like. Several photos as well.

The father of embattled POW Bowe Bergdahl, who landed on US soil today, waged a sinister campaign of stalking and harassment against pretty twin sisters – even stealing a gnome from their garden and peaking at them in the shower, the sisters claim in shocking police reports.
Bearded Robert 'Bob' Bergdahl drove by the home of Lacey and Allie Hillman ‘several times a day’ over a period of months and left 'creepy' notes for them, the sisters allege in police documents, obtained exclusively by MailOnline.

edit on 14-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: s

edit on Sat Jun 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sat Jun 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX tags to first quote

edit on 14-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Was he really working for UPS or just wearing the uniform?...Ups tracks their truck movements so his steps would would have been very easily traced...I guess now he's playing Muslim!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FairAndBalanced

Bob Bergdahl was said to become obsessed with the Muslim stuff after his son became a prisoner of war, so it is mostly impossible that he himself, influenced his son on Islamic ideals. That said, you are also defaming the guy on a public forum. The only 'proof' you have to support your biased and defamatory statements is an article from a UK tabloid rag.

I'm not defending Bob Bergdahl, as the basis of the story is probably correct, but i'm saying that you probably shouldn't go on a public tirade about people or organisations without proof to support your assertions. For future references, tabloids are generally considered unreliable too.

With that out of the way, if what the article says is true, then i believe Bob Bergdahl should have been held accountable for such actions, instead of getting a slap on the wrist. Such actions should not be tolerated.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There is something definitely "off" about this guy. I can't help but wonder what, if any, dirt he has on the Obamas. The POTUS seemed a little "chummy" with him at the White House.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

An exclusive story in the Daily mail , guess it must be true then.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

An exclusive story in the Daily mail , guess it must be true then.

I would suggest that prior to commenting to please read the article. That way people might be dis-inclined to condemn the messenger.

BTW - Peeping Tom's, stalkers, and harassers of women are commonly know as perverted people so to point them out as such is not to judge them - but merely to reveal to a wider audience what has already been very well established. The Mail article is well researched and very well vetted as far as accurate police reports are concerned. Based on all the evidence Rob Bergdahl is a pervert in need of psychological counselling.

From the article: Uneasy rider: Bergdahl was poised to go to the Moscow Olympics in 1980 as a champion cyclist. His dreams of a gold medal were shattered over the boycott of the games because of the USSR's invasion of Afghanistan

Could this have been the time when Bergdahl really began his deep exploration into the Muslim world?

edit on 14-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: spell

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I just got my post removed for making light of this I guess.

Let me be more clear what I meant. You want to call this guy an SOB for checking out twins É I think that is BS. So he is a pervert. So am I I guess. Were they under age. What did he do that was illegal

I better not catch you on the beach in sunglasses. These girls want attention. People always talk snip about those in the lime light. I know a girl who said the same thing about Jim Carry and look what people say about Harrison Ford. This is typical behavior and I see no reason why I should not be allowed a typical response.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I would suggest that prior to commenting to please read the article. That way people might be dis-inclined to condemn the messenger.

I see a story with nothing to back it up , I don't know what country you are from but over here in the home of the Daily Fail we know the paper is not exactly known for "well researched and very well vetted" stories .

As for the messenger , what do they have to gain from telling stories to the British press.

I don't believe the story and would urge caution when throwing mud on the base of a story from a sleazy rag like the Daily Mail.

edit on 14-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What did he do that was illegal

Well it says he stole something from their yard for one thing.

So he is a pervert. So am I I guess.

Are you a married pervert also? If so i feel sad for your wife.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
This is his wife. Leave pervert hubby alone. Im pretty sure if you walked by people you check them out, does that make you a pervert, just because you never got caught.

^^^^^ from the horses mouth....I am a pervert. So what. I don't hide it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
This is his wife. Leave pervert hubby alone. Im pretty sure if you walked by people you check them out, does that make you a pervert, just because you never got caught.

Well actually no I never have "checked people out" neither does my husband because we respect each other and other people too, even though that is clearly not on the pervert list of actions unless you can read their mind and they are thinking perverted thoughts of a person they are "checking out" .

But we are not talking walking by, we are talking coming to the door and harassing repeatedly, leaving "creepy notes'.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Do you or hubby peep in other girls/boys windows?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapitala reply to: FairAndBalanced

Bob Bergdahl was said to become obsessed with the Muslim stuff after his son became a prisoner of war, so it is mostly impossible that he himself, influenced his son on Islamic ideals. That said, you are also defaming the guy on a public forum. The only 'proof' you have to support your biased and defamatory statements is an article from a UK tabloid rag.
I'm not defending Bob Bergdahl, as the basis of the story is probably correct, but i'm saying that you probably shouldn't go on a public tirade about people or organisations without proof to support your assertions. For future references, tabloids are generally considered unreliable too. With that out of the way, if what the article says is true, then i believe Bob Bergdahl should have been held accountable for such actions, instead of getting a slap on the wrist. Such actions should not be tolerated.

After giving it some considerable thought and from reading responses from other members I have to admit that I owe an apology to our readership for having judged R Bergdahl a bit too harshly - using disparaging terms that weren't really necessary in order to get the point across.

I think most of my anger about RB comes from that Rose Garden fiasco. I felt that he intentionally went out of his way to humiliate all of us veterans (disabled and otherwise) and the American people in particular by praising ALLAH - speaking in the Pashtun dialect etc., etc, in the presence of the president, regardless of my negative appraisal of B Obama.

So - your points were well taken and I'll be more careful. After all - we do have a rather wide audience here and I shouldn't say things that can be so easily misunderstood.

edit on 14-6-2014 by FairAndBalanced because: spell

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Well actually no I never have "checked people out" neither does my husband because we respect each other and other people too, even though that is clearly not on the pervert list of actions unless you can read their mind and they are thinking perverted thoughts of a person they are "checking out" .

But we are not talking walking by, we are talking coming to the door and harassing repeatedly, leaving "creepy notes'.

Clearly you are not living the downtown condo life. Glass windows all around. If your not peepin you getting peeped on. It is good that you and your hubby respect each other so much you lie to each other. That is special.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

^^^^^ from the horses mouth....I am a pervert. So what.

I don't hide it.
I am a pervert. So what.

So it sounds like you think perversion is ok if you are up front. Does this mean a child molester is ok if he admits he molests kids?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Clearly you are not living the downtown condo life. Glass windows all around. If your not peepin you getting peeped on. It is good that you and your hubby respect each other so much you lie to each other. That is special.

I feel sorry for you because you don't understand that some people are totally not like you. We we HAD to live in such a place, would buy blinds and use them.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I don't hide it.
I am a pervert. So what.

So it sounds like you think perversion is ok if you are up front. Does this mean a child molester is ok if he admits he molests kids?

Your asking me if I am child molester because I am a pervert? You know being a pervert is not a crime right? Child molestation is a serious crime outside of religion. Being a pervert is not.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I feel sorry for you because you don't understand that some people are totally not like you.

Touche

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I don't hide it.
I am a pervert. So what.

Your asking me if I am child molester because I am a pervert? You know being a pervert is not a crime right? Child molestation is a serious crime outside of religion. Being a pervert is not.

Your asking me if I am child molester because I am a pervert?

I think you need to reread what I said.

Harassing people leaving notes, stealing from their property and stalking are crimes.
edit on 14-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join