It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles 2014

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
The latest CC.

Some are commenting that due to the similarity of the shape might be some reference to the Pentagon?

Others are saying it was intended to give a "3D" kind of appearance.

Any other thoughts? Real? Hoax?

Courtesy Crop Circle Connector

Facebook Crop Circle Discussion page comments on the latest

Just a shot in the dark, what if the image is a warning? Pentagon = (unknown)

Could be good, could be bad, without more context it's still a crap-shoot.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Some new CC's.

I'm quite sure the first one is human made, the second one I'm not sure about.

Since the first one is human-made and thus not that interesting message-wise, any ideas on possible messages for the second?

Courtesy Mr Gyro.co.uk and Crop Circle Connector
edit on 12-7-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Your nickname...

But I will reply anyway.

You asked about what message crop circles are trying to give humanity - but that viewpoint is a bit wrong, and narrow-minded, perhaps even a bit selfish.

First of all, there's not much 'humanity' on Terra as of 2014. All I see is 'ape-ity' at best, 'demonity' at worst.

Second of all, who said the messages have to be for Terran denizens?

There are of course many messengers, and thus many purposes. There are parallel, interlaced purposes, of which, I can easily explain some.

- Guidelines about how this planet's energy flows (and other features and rules) work (for navigation for visitors)
- Other, similar, useful navigational and 'vibrational' information
- Actual, direct influence, repair or enhancement of certain energy flows/fields (they are quite radiant, and usually
placed in energetically strategic places)
- Teachings that work in multiple levels - visual, mathematical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, and cosmic
- Direct communication with Terran denizens (the response to the Voyager message is pretty interesting)
- Influence to Terran collective consciousness
- Warning and informing Terrans and visitors
- Descriptions of other worlds, lifestyles, solar systems,
- Descriptions of events, themes for the year, and such
- Future predictions (or more like 'event-lines/flows' that are going on)
- Helping Terrans through the difficult times by giving hope and inspiration
- Psychological preparation, 'subtle opening up' and 'molding' of the Terran mindset
- The only real proof that there are higher intelligences in contact with the Terran folk,
that can be widely and commonly used, because the method is sufficiently subtle and easy to ignore so no one will be forced to accept anything their psyche isn't ready to handle

This is by no means a complete list - just a few from the top of my head.

Btw, I seriously recommend changing your nick. There is always a place for humor, of course, but somehow..
edit on 14-7-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Thanks for your interesting post my friend.

Yes, I agree with many of your points, the non-human made circles could have many messages, meanings; many who have been following the crop circles over the years and see through the deception of the hoax made circles realize this, but it is one thing to say "these messages may be significant", and another to actually decode/understand the message. The latter is what we are trying to accomplish here.

Also brother, I hope that you would not judge me on something as superficial as my ATS name, as I'm sure you know judgement and enlightenment are mutually exclusive. My ATS name is just a trap that has drawn in many flies.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Some new CC's.

This first one reminds me of the Thompson-Reuters logo, with just half of it showing.

Maybe the message is the MSM is only giving us half the story? Withholding much information? No big revelation there, well at least to those on here.

Example of Thompson-Reuters logo:

Courtesy ThompsonReuters

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The next one is quite interesting looking. It definitely has elements of some genuine non-human circles, but one could not know for sure if this was a genuine non-human circle or hoax without examining the bent nodes of the stalks (see OP if you don't know the significance of this).

Courtesy Mr.Gyro.co.uk and Crop Circle Connector

Here is some speculation on the facebook crop circle site as to a possible meaning:

Facebook crop circle dicsussion page

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I'm not going through the thread to see if this video has been posted. If it has, then here it is again.

I updated my own thread with this, and thought I'd share it here too.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks Sled, nice brief video yet covers a lot.

All you have to do is look at some of these designs and KNOW they were not created by humans.

The only questions are; why the cover-up and what are the messages?

I'm not sure about his speculation on the meaning of the messages though, I don't think any higher beings want our race going interstellar yet, we surely are too dangerous. However, a new energy source would surely reduce humankind's slavery to the PTB.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join