a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
But I will reply anyway.
You asked about what message crop circles are trying to give humanity - but that viewpoint is a bit wrong, and narrow-minded, perhaps even a bit
First of all, there's not much 'humanity' on Terra as of 2014. All I see is 'ape-ity' at best, 'demonity' at worst.
Second of all, who said the messages have to be for Terran denizens?
There are of course many messengers, and thus many purposes. There are parallel, interlaced purposes, of which, I can easily explain some.
- Guidelines about how this planet's energy flows (and other features and rules) work (for navigation for visitors)
- Other, similar, useful navigational and 'vibrational' information
- Actual, direct influence, repair or enhancement of certain energy flows/fields (they are quite radiant, and usually
placed in energetically strategic places)
- Teachings that work in multiple levels - visual, mathematical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, and cosmic
- Direct communication with Terran denizens (the response to the Voyager message is pretty interesting)
- Influence to Terran collective consciousness
- Warning and informing Terrans and visitors
- Descriptions of other worlds, lifestyles, solar systems,
- Descriptions of events, themes for the year, and such
- Future predictions (or more like 'event-lines/flows' that are going on)
- Helping Terrans through the difficult times by giving hope and inspiration
- Psychological preparation, 'subtle opening up' and 'molding' of the Terran mindset
- The only real proof that there are higher intelligences in contact with the Terran folk,
that can be widely and commonly used, because the method is sufficiently subtle and easy to ignore so no one will be forced to accept anything
their psyche isn't ready to handle
This is by no means a complete list - just a few from the top of my head.
Btw, I seriously recommend changing your nick. There is always a place for humor, of course, but somehow..
edit on 14-7-2014 by Shoujikina
because: (no reason given)