It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

If so then I guess our understanding of the word "allegorical" differs.

I was referring to the Mowing Devil , Professor Plot's account was of something different.

Professor Robert Plot published a book entitled "A Natural History of Staffordshire" in 1686, in which he made passing reference to rings, circles and other shapes found in grassy fields. Much debate has ensued over Plot's observations; detailed as his notes were, some researchers still consider his evidence flimsy at best. They feel it more likely that Plot was describing "fairy rings" caused by common fungi. For many more, the jury is still out.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If so then I guess our understanding of the word "allegorical" differs.

I was referring to the Mowing Devil , Professor Plot's account was of something different.

Professor Robert Plot published a book entitled "A Natural History of Staffordshire" in 1686, in which he made passing reference to rings, circles and other shapes found in grassy fields. Much debate has ensued over Plot's observations; detailed as his notes were, some researchers still consider his evidence flimsy at best. They feel it more likely that Plot was describing "fairy rings" caused by common fungi. For many more, the jury is still out.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Really, so you think fungi can cause perfect circles in a field as described in the Scientific Journal "Nature" in 1880? So you don't think scientists of the time might have thought of that and ruled it out? The description sounds like the crop circles of today, and I don't know of any fungus which could create perfect circles, approximate ones sure..

In July, 1880 the prestigious science journal Nature (Vol. 22, pp. 290-291) published a letter from British spectroscopist J. Rand Capron in which he described his discovery and subsequent examination of multiple circular areas of flattened wheat on a farm in southern England. He describes areas of crop "forming ... circular spots [with] a few standing stalks as a centre, some prostrate stalks with their heads arranged pretty evenly in a direction forming a circle round the centre, and outside these a circular wall of stalks which [have] not suffered." Capron suggested that these flattened circles were the result of "some cyclonic wind action" and enclosed a sketch of the "most perfect" of these circles which, unfortunately, Nature did not publish.

Courtesy of BLT Research

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would like now to discuss the possible meaning, message or code found in one of the latest possibly authentic non-human made circles, without the human-made maze part.

Any ideas? Does it match up to any bodies of the solar system? As one person mentioned before some circles seem to related to cymatics, however that doesn't seem to be the case for this one.

Courtesy Crop Circle Connector

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Really, so you think fungi can cause perfect circles in a field as described in the Scientific Journal "Nature" in 1880?

Do an image search for fairy rings , as for what Capron described ....

" Capron suggested that these flattened circles were the result of "some cyclonic wind action""

Why not what Capron himself thought caused the flattened crop ?
What Capron nor any reference before Doug and Dave describe are pretty pictures appearing in crops , geometric patterns are caused by people not Aliens , Devils or drunk wallabies.

edit on 22-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So, you're picking and choosing what bits are man made and what's alien made now?

Wow!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

So, you're picking and choosing what bits are man made and what's alien made now?

Wow!

Don't you think that the maze part is sloppily executed compared with the rest of the crop circle? How else do you reconcile the differences in execution and precision? Also, is this the wrong forum for that kind of speculation? Let me refresh your memory on what this forum is about:

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there a video of the non-maze part being laid?

edit on 22-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 22-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It always amazes me that you can see the 3ft wide tracks of flattened grass made by people with boards but people still want to think its aliens or some new age power. lol

As for the bent nodes bs , for a start they only ever find a small hand full in a field with about a million blades. On top of that people fail to notice that the stems in a crop circle are bent from the bottom of the stem , the part closest from the ground because people are stamping on it with boards. But the pro-circle hoaxers always show you a bit of bent stem that is NOT bent from the ground, usually about 6-12 inches up the stem. But no circle has flattened stems that are all bent 6-12inches from the ground they are bent from the base.

Blown stems are just natural mutations , that's why they can only find a couple of them.

Quite simply there is not a single compelling argument that proves crops circles are nothing more than hoaxers having a laugh at gullible peoples expense.

edit on 22-6-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Love this topic! S&F OP.

I had a thread up about the secret code of the crop circles:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might find some interesting reading there.

Here is the video that I posted on the thread:

Thanks Sled! Yes, this topic has fascinated people throughout the ages! Thanks for that video, very interesting and informative, at least for the bit I have watched so far.

Have you checked out this site by BLT research?

Their rigorous scientific research has proven that without a doubt there is no known "public" explanation for many of these circles.

BLT research on Crop Circles

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Have you checked out this site by BLT research?

Their rigorous scientific research has proven that without a doubt there is no known "public" explanation for many of these circles.

The Godfather of Crop Circle research Colin Andrews doesn't have as much faith in Nancy Talbott and BLT as you seem too.

Her approach I considered was patronising and arrogant, so I felt justified in revealing
some firm facts which cast doubt on BLT and Levengood's work - information that I have
sensitively kept out of the public domain for many years. Talbott fails to include in her
provisions for significant challenges the importance of using double blind protocols in
evaluating the scientific merit of experimental results, something Levengood refused to
participate in.

Rigorous scientific research ?

In an email exchange, I asked Colin why Nancy's team were making their own crop circle.

Colin responded: "It was a legitimate blind test of BLT analysis. I asked the sampling team to join me to
blind test Levengood. BLT received samples as normal as they would from any other crop circle. I have it
all on video and sent Nancy a copy. I've not wanted to make it bad for Levengood but its important to get
some balance back into this."
www.colinandrews.net...

As a one time believer in Crop Circles being ET messages I know the allure of the subject , the excitement of the Chilbolton Arecibo message and the Crabwood Alien holding a digitised disk being two notable high points for me , I also know the disappointment of discovering through my own research that none of them were / are created by any off world intelligence.

You are of course free to believe as you will but the truth is out there if you choose to look for it.

edit on 23-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Double blind studies are more important when the observer/experimenter is undertaking experiments that rely more on subjective rather than objective measurements, such as "Gorilla A exhibited more alpha type behavior" or "the white mouse seemed more anxious than the black mouse". When purely objective measurements are taken, such as counting tree rings or comparing the radiation in one field to another, double blind formats are redundant.

So you are worried about bias, and this guy Colin Andrews makes these statements about this woman from BLT Research? There is no possible bias there? Maybe this woman has done a better job at crop circle research and he's jealous.

Also, how do we know this Colin Andrews guy isn't some kind of disinformation agent? If some crop circles are genuine non-human messages, the same powers that cover up/confuse issues like Roswell, JFK, 911 etc would certainly hire some people do to the same to the crop circle phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Some recent crop circles.

Given that most human made ones tend towards having more straight lines and sharp angles, as opposed to the non-human variety, my opinion is that these are human made, nice designs but probably no significant messages or codes for us to figure out.

Courtesty Temporary Temples

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I would like now to discuss the possible meaning, message or code found in one of the latest possibly authentic non-human made circles, without the human-made maze part.

Any ideas? Does it match up to any bodies of the solar system? As one person mentioned before some circles seem to related to cymatics, however that doesn't seem to be the case for this one.

I'm still thinking about this crop circle with the human-added mazes removed.

Even though there are many "circles", I think they just represent 2 or 3 planetary bodies, in differing juxtapositions, having differing effects on one another, within a certain range. Now if we could just identify those "bodies" and those effects..........

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Very cool new circle, whether of human or non-human origin.

For those who haven't yet made up their mind about all crop circles, what do you think about this one?

I discovered this facebook site which discusses crop circles, and has currently started discussing this one above.

Facebook crop circle discussion

They had some very interesting theories on some of the other ones we posted on here.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Looking at this one further, I'm guessing humans could duplicate most of it, getting the symmetry so precise would be tougher, I think the hardest part would be doing the thin sides of the ellipses - for mere home sapiens with today's technology that is...............

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Some Ideas on this crop circle you've shown:

A Pentacle or Pentagram for magical evocation of spirit or energy

The pentacle refers to a pentagram circumscribed by a circle
The pentagram being a five pointed star

It would be nice to know which way the points are intended to be positioned: Each can hold different meanings.
-A pentagram with the 1 point up is thought to be good
-A pentagram with 2 points up and one down can have an evil meaning

Key of Solomon

leolady

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great insight Leolady! Someone on Crop Circle Connector also agrees this CC could be a possible reference to at least a pentagram. In the definition he provides, to draw a pentagram is to create a microcosmos that is cut-off from outside influence, and is active energetically in a subtle way.

So maybe the message is that we need to cut ourselves off from all the negative outside influences in our world?

Leolady, is there much difference in the symbology of the pentagram alone and when it comprises a pentacle?

Also, I could not find any grid, compass or direction references, maybe those will be provided soon.

Here is a nice aerial video of the CC:

edit on 1-7-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My guess about the origins of this circle, if it is of non-human origin, the hoaxers will make another one of their own circles soon, something impactful, to take attention away from this one.

If this one is of human origin, they're waiting for people to declare that it is absolutely of non-human origin, then come out with proof that it is, which will somehow magically prove that none are of non-human origin.

Image courtesy Mr. Gyro

Image courtesy Crop Circle Connector

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: VoidHawk

So I guess this out if world entity ain't very bright if it thinks it's communicating to us through circles in wheat.

Maybe direct communication is forbidden. Maybe permanent indirect communication is also forbidden or would be too destructive, such as cutting markings in rocks. Communicating through sky-writing wouldn't last more than a few minutes.

It is my opinion this is a very creative yet indirect way of communicating with humankind.

Hey Planet X..Excellent thread..shame it got skunk worked,it must be poking the truth then lol..

From what i have gleaned from research,there is the law of non interference in this universe and our planet is indeed the learning school for souls on the 3d level (think about it for a moment) but a lot of legislation and rights which have been taken away, and so on,have been requested by the people,i really don't think they could have been implemented otherwise,so the masses have that on their hands,it seems this non interference law is adhered to by those in control...have you ever read the Ra material? this will explain it in a nutshell,also there is an interview/a.m.a. from right here on ATS, which was conducted by a high level illuminati member,it can be found in the Wes Penre papers/free ebook @ wespenre.com,on the first page or two..in link form,this will explain it for you,assuming you have not read it.

I agree,the geniune circles are in no way made by Homo Sapien Sapiens...but..i beleive,same as i do with the UFO phenomenon,that it isn't as cut and dried as ETs (generally speaking) i will entertain that it 'could' be benevolent ETs communicating with us and indeed offering guidence,although as i have said before a lot of the UFOs are 'Watcher/Annunaki' craft which have been pulling the strings on this planet for millenia.All i'm saying is use caution in judgement.

One interesting aspect of this phenomenon,regarding England,is that the most UFO sightings in the whole UK are reported in a county called Wiltshire.Well,stone henge is in Wiltshire and incidently, it is the heart chakra of the planet,as is mount shasta another chakra point.Isn't it uncanny how these craft/entities are drawn there?..clearly for energy purposes i say.I know you are well versed on the hyperdimensional energy grid concept Planet X.

In answer to the OP..well i'm not entirely sure..i do think a lot of these messages in crop circles are more easily deciphered by the un concious mind and certain individuals.

I know a lot of these circles have held themes of conciousness shifting,math,sacred geometry and so on,but a source of info that i frequent, suggests a lot of these images are a fore warning of the incoming Planet X and its orbital path,phases so on..

So a quick guess at this example would be..that it is the Sun in the centre..the third ring with a circle,or orbital path could be Earth? from there on i would refrain from answering as i have not researched it long enough,so would not want to mislead anyone,i will mull it over though,nice catch.

Heads up Dude

Stay good.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your opinions Buddyman!

I chose to put this thread in skunk works to obviate the need for skeptics to demand absolute proof.........which actually in our world usually has nothing to do with proof and truth but really means sanctioned/allowed by MSM, governments, bought and paid for science/institutions. Didn't happen in some cases but hey some people take pride in their work.

Thanks for suggesting that material to look at, I will look it over.

I agree that many of the non-human crop circles that have messages could be aimed at our subconscious, but it would be great if we could transfer the messages to our consciousness!

As for being symbols for Planet X and it's interactions with Earth and the solar system, my mind is not made up yet. It is possible.........but who knows. As always, I'm open minded to it's existence, it is one of the few things that could explain the sharp increase in certain natural phenomenon we have seen over the last decade, like the increase in fireballs, tectonic activity, sinkholes, strange trumpet like noises, mass animal deaths, global warming etc etc. However, after rising in occurrence over the last 5-10 years, these phenomenon seem to have plateaued, neither at this point seem to be increasing or decreasing.

Anyway, thanks for the contribution, and stay good yourself!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The latest CC.

Some are commenting that due to the similarity of the shape might be some reference to the Pentagon?

Others are saying it was intended to give a "3D" kind of appearance.

Any other thoughts? Real? Hoax?

Facebook Crop Circle Discussion page comments on the latest

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join