It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Cool
very interesting designs

Probably proposed before but has anyone ever considered that these crop circles
are created from underneath the earth and manifest from the interior and they are created from energy coming out of the ground rather than being made from the top down

so maybe there is something underneath them deep in the earth

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

just gonna throw this one out there.

the big circle and square represent a UFO or Craft. The inside solid circle is it's center of gravity, the smaller circle on the outside of the craft that appears attached is a gravity shift for movement.

you see if one where to put a center of gravity anywhere around the craft e.g. just outside of it this would indeed be able to accelerate a craft swiftly in any direction.

This could well explain the rapid movement of UFO'S in any direction.

just a thought

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

For me, drawing a complex geometric drawing (or folding as in origami) my measurements and lines are just a tad off and as I add to the drawing the error increases for each iteration. Sure I can do a perfect drawing on a computer and print it out and its accurate in all its measurements and angles, but I cannot do that my hand. The level of difficultly in doing in with the precision I seen in many crop circles, over an uneven field (even slightly), in the dark, in a short period of time with just a string and board (s) is one I can't imagine.

I will second that. i spend a lot of my spare time drawing symmetrical patterns/symbols and can say that even with rulers,compass's,square's etc... mistakes are easily made and one mistake throws the entire drawing out.

Doing these kind of patterns would be near impossible at night time and from the ground especially given there overall accuracy of symmetry.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Looks like a timepiece mechanism.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st
a reply to: FyreByrd

For me, drawing a complex geometric drawing (or folding as in origami) my measurements and lines are just a tad off and as I add to the drawing the error increases for each iteration. Sure I can do a perfect drawing on a computer and print it out and its accurate in all its measurements and angles, but I cannot do that my hand. The level of difficultly in doing in with the precision I seen in many crop circles, over an uneven field (even slightly), in the dark, in a short period of time with just a string and board (s) is one I can't imagine.

I will second that. i spend a lot of my spare time drawing symmetrical patterns/symbols and can say that even with rulers,compass's,square's etc... mistakes are easily made and one mistake throws the entire drawing out.

Doing these kind of patterns would be near impossible at night time and from the ground especially given there overall accuracy of symmetry.

I like to paint with aerosols and do graffiti quite regularly , to say that humans make crop circles is a total joke , considering that it takes me around 4-5 hours to paint a large wall to a degree where i am happy with the end result and its pretty decent , then for me to attempt to do the same type of artwork in a field at night with tools which are much more likely to make errors than a small aerosol can which you have more fine control over is just madness.
Not to say that it cant be done , but it would take alot longer and you would require some aerial view in order to make sure it was perfectly symmetrical or you would have had to pre plot the entire field to get it perfect
It's easy to draw something to scale on paper but to scale up to something that level is alot harder and requires plotting , something which cannot be achieved by the wood plank method without damaging the entire field with plot marks , the amount of artistic ability in these crop circles is beyond what one or two humans can achieve in an evening with planks of wood and string .

If that's the case then lets have a team try to replicate it with those methods in daylight , then, time it and mark it on perfection and do one at night in similar time scale

it couldn't be achieved not a chance

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I believe they are all made by humans. Some go guetto and use wooden planks and others use technology in outerspace, such as those satelites man has put out there in orbit. It may also be related to special weaponry being tested out and they are just having so much fun making people believe that aliens came here to make intricate drawings. They are just drawing geometric shapes that are probably computer made. My 2 cents.

Ever hear of the governments "Star Wars" program?
www.atomicarchive.com...
edit on 16-6-2014 by THEINDOCLOUD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Love this topic! S&F OP.

I had a thread up about the secret code of the crop circles:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might find some interesting reading there.

Here is the video that I posted on the thread:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: RifRAAF

To me this looks like the Earth and moon, the small dot being the moon... I have no idea what any of the other iconography is...

Interesting......do you mean the smallest dot which seems to be orbiting the larger interior circle, or the middle sized dark circle on the outside connected to the inner large circle?

Maybe the inside circle represents the Earth, the one dot which looks like to be orbiting could be the moon, and the larger one on the outside could be the Sun?

I agree on the representation of Earth, Moon and Sun.

A circle can have many meanings. It may represent harmony, wholeness, soul, cosmos, eternity. The larger outer circle could represent the universe. The smaller spiraling circles indicate the spiral rotation of the orbits.

The double square is a representation of boundaries or limits. It could represent our atmosphere, N/S/E/W, 4 points, the elements... so on so forth.

leolady

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
[a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

First thing t hat came to my mind when I look at this one is, everything is out of balance.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You need to ask the folks who are doing it .a reply to: FyreByrd

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And so has the humans who do them. MAth is a wonderful thing, as you dont need a computer. Just a pencil.a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

as I have previously explained that to do this with a rope and a board would take hours and under night fall without an aerial view would be quite difficult

I'm saying it should be tested during daylight using the same methods as confirmed by the people who claim they do it
and then retested at night under the same conditions

I doubt it can be done without plotting the field to upscale the image from paper to field size is a very dificult process
I have paint walls which are 100 feet long and 20 feet high and transferring a sketch to a wall is difficult and thats in broad daylight and also at night it's no easy task and the level of detail we put in our graffiti takes time to master

To do this perfectly in a field at night would be almost impossible
I still doubt humans do it at night

They could use drones to get the aerial shot though
I say we test it, time to speak to some farmers

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I say we test it, time to speak to some farmers

I'm in ! Good way to test how easy or difficult it would be to do !

leolady

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thanks you guys for the interesting contributions, opinions and links!

I'm busy during the week and don't get much of a chance to post.

There are some new interesting crop circles.

edit on 22-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hoaxers like mazes, and recently in the last couple of years they have taken to defacing circles that originally have non-human origin to confuse the meaning of the original circle.

One of these situations occurred last week.

You can only see the original crop circle with the added on human element now, but if you take away the maze you can see the original non-human design, and we can work at attempting to decipher that, if you are so inclined.

You can quite clearly see that the maze part is very sloppy compared with the clear lines of the rest of the circle.

Courtesy Crop Circle Connector

edit on 22-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

edit on 22-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'm saying it should be tested during daylight using the same methods as confirmed by the people who claim they do it

Done

and then retested at night under the same conditions

Done

The truth is out there but it doesn't include Crop Art ... sorry Circles

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Here is what is most likely a "hoax" or human made one. As I mentioned above the "hoax" circles usually have some recognizable human component, this one is quite similar to a company logo that represent the "Aliens and Portals" game that they make.

Nice PR, but no significant messages for humankind.

Courtesy Crop Circle Connector

Ingress logo for game "Aliens and Portals":

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes, these videos have been out for some time now.

Of course, as I said in the OP, some circles are human-made, but again, as I said in the OP, there is not a shred of evidence to support human made origins of thousands of circles, plus evidence supports the claim circle making has been occurring for hundreds of years.......well before the circlemakers great-grandparents were ever born.......

All this video proves is that some circles are human made.

And if you look at the best of the circlemaker circles and compare them with the best of the circles that have no evidence of human origin, the latter wins out for beauty, symmetry, and clean lines.

So were these crop circles in the 1600's done by the great ancestor's of today's human circle makers????

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

there is not a shred of evidence to support human made origins of thousands of circles

As I've said before there's far more evidence they are human made than not.

And if you look at the best of the circlemaker circles and compare them with the best of the circles that have no evidence of human origin

The problem with that argument is if painting A is better than painting B does that mean painting A wasn't painted be a Human.

If you look into the origins of the Mowing Devil you will find it isn't a report of an actual event , it's an allegorical tale.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Do these actual historical descriptions of geometrically flattened plants sound "allegorical" to you? If so then I guess our understanding of the word "allegorical" differs.

In 1686 an even earlier British account of geometric areas of flattened plants is found in A Natural History of Staffordshire, written by Professor Robert Plot, LLD, the first "keeper" of Oxford's Ashmolean Museum and a professor of chemistry at Oxford. Professor Plot describes not just circles, but flattened areas "obtaining three parts of a circle, others being Semicircular, some of them Quadrants." These various designs were found both in "arable grounds" and in "open pastures ... And not only in a single, but sometimes in double and treble Circle[s], one within the other."

Courtesy BLT Research

edit on 22-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 22-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: syntax

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join