It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty
The inner circles look very alike the "cho ku rei" symbol from usui Reiki that means: “Placing all the powers of the universe here"

Cho ku rei

A very interesting line of reasoning! Certainly non-human higher intelligence (hopefully) would like us to know about alternative healing methods that don't line the pockets of big pharma and by implication the globalists.

However, I don't see any spirals but the reiki symbol is one big symbol, so I think we need to keep on theorizing, but thanks for your contribution!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've always like the idea of Crop Circles as a physical manifestation of the Collective Self (capital S) trying to reach the collective self (little s).

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
GPS navigation, computer software, and a heart felt desire to F--k with folks, that's where crop circles come from. I mean come the hell on now. No species capable of interstellar travel or inter-dimensional travel is gonna draw criptic messages in damn wheat fields or any other type of field. Give them a little more credit than that. There man made, all of them are man made, the easy. the complex the extremley complex= MAN MADE. As far as the changes in the plant structure......thank Monsanto for that one.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You are all assuming that art is only art, but what if it has a code within it. For example some 'healing machines' use symbols on cards which are supposed to be 3D energy treatments. So, why couldn't these designs be mathematical algorithms used to place a message into the earth for positive or negative results? I have heard that they are these mathematical symbols used for healing (or otherwise) of the earth and people living nearby.

It is very, very closed minded to assume that an alien race would not have developed other modalities of healing and of influencing our world. We already know they use technology when they abduct folks and the aliens appear as if they are something else when they want to do an abduction. Having been around for many millions of years longer than us, they are almost bound to have developed technologies we dont understand yet.

On the argument of human-created crop circles, we have yet to see a complicated intricate crop circle made overnight by humans and documented on camea.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I will completely submit that crop circles are not made by humans......

When they start appearing in the mares of the moon (before anymore humans go up there that is).

Won't be able to debunk that in my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
GPS navigation, computer software, and a heart felt desire to F--k with folks, that's where crop circles come from. I mean come the hell on now. No species capable of interstellar travel or inter-dimensional travel is gonna draw criptic messages in damn wheat fields or any other type of field. Give them a little more credit than that. There man made, all of them are man made, the easy. the complex the extremley complex= MAN MADE. As far as the changes in the plant structure......thank Monsanto for that one.

The design and drawing I can see - and the simple designs sure. But how to 'fakers' do all the work to create a complex design in the dark and during the short nights of summer in the UK? How are they not caught - crop circle is a yearly thing people travel from all over for "the season'. How do you lay it out in the dark - lasers of some sort perhaps if you want precision. But then there is the actual physical circle - how do you do that?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Certainly non-human higher intelligence (hopefully) would like us to know about alternative healing methods that don't line the pockets of big pharma and by implication the globalists.

Weren't you just lecturing me on how ethnocentric humans, trying to think like humans would make erroneous assumptions?

Yet here you are assuming that higher beings are interested in big pharma and globalists?

Hilarity!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

But then there is the actual physical circle - how do you do that?

Circles are the easiest to do, why do you think they're called crop CIRCLES for?

Two guys, a long tape measure or rope is all you need.

One guy stands and holds the end of the rope, the other walks out to the desired radius and starts stomping with his board, keeping the rope tight as he does, guy in the middle just rotates with him.

One circle!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

But then there is the actual physical circle - how do you do that?

Circles are the easiest to do, why do you think they're called crop CIRCLES for?

Two guys, a long tape measure or rope is all you need.

One guy stands and holds the end of the rope, the other walks out to the desired radius and starts stomping with his board, keeping the rope tight as he does, guy in the middle just rotates with him.

One circle!

Thank you but what about the geometric circles - ones that require not only a compass and straight edge. The complex drawings would take me quite a while with paper and pencil and modern tools and would probably be inaccurate. String and boards in the dark would lead to compound inaccuracies.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It's all pre-drawn before they get out there, any complex maths needed is all done beforehand.

The steps needed to complete one are all layed out, it may take days or weeks to plan it all.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Truth is

...and I tell you this once a year ,

the real crop circles

.... ones that no human could duplicate ,

are artwork from inside God's head

and put there by Him

JUST SAYING

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Crop circles have been around much longer than GPS and computer software.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
You are all assuming that art is only art, but what if it has a code within it. For example some 'healing machines' use symbols on cards which are supposed to be 3D energy treatments. So, why couldn't these designs be mathematical algorithms used to place a message into the earth for positive or negative results? I have heard that they are these mathematical symbols used for healing (or otherwise) of the earth and people living nearby.

It is very, very closed minded to assume that an alien race would not have developed other modalities of healing and of influencing our world. We already know they use technology when they abduct folks and the aliens appear as if they are something else when they want to do an abduction. Having been around for many millions of years longer than us, they are almost bound to have developed technologies we dont understand yet.

On the argument of human-created crop circles, we have yet to see a complicated intricate crop circle made overnight by humans and documented on camea.

I think that many who give more than a passing thought to crop circles (few due to the propaganda of the MSM about CC's) would completely agree with this line of reasoning. CC's could easily contain messages or codes for our benefit, and that is part of the reason why I wanted to start this thread, to discuss the crop circles of this year and brainstorm about possible messages/codes.

They are cool to look at, but again the MSM has brainwashed people into thinking they are nothing more than cool art.

Some circles have been documented as being made overnight, but many haven't - proving nothing for the naysayers. Also, the non-human made ones have the classic growth nodes at the bent point in the stalk as I mentioned in my OP, which no hoaxer circle have had.

Please join me in brainstorming ideas for what the legitimate crop circles of this season mean!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
I will completely submit that crop circles are not made by humans......

When they start appearing in the mares of the moon (before anymore humans go up there that is).

Won't be able to debunk that in my humble opinion.

How do you account for these growth nodes in the stalk never found in hoaxer circles Erik?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
I've always like the idea of Crop Circles as a physical manifestation of the Collective Self (capital S) trying to reach the collective self (little s).

Interesting reasoning. Though my personal opinion is such a manifestation is possible in broad terms, I think the collective unconscious may influence mother nature on a more macro level and manifest as earth changes, possibly; but I don't think it would manifest itself on such a specific micro level - but I wouldn't completely rule it out either.

But very creative thinking!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I'm interested.

First we need a catalog of all known crop circles 2014. We may even need to go as far as referencing the time/date and place of each circle. Then we can begin deciphering what we see and put together our best guesses at each of their meanings and what they may represent.

Is there an easy way to do this? It would take a bit of time doing the research as there is no one source to pull this data from. It is all scattered all over the place right now. It would take a lot of time and commitment to do such a project, however the results will be rewarding.

If they were all man made we would probably be able to see patterns emerge, such as a theme in the crop circle they have chosen to make if it is from the same group of crop circle makers. If they are alien in origin then we may start to see a clear message form following the patterns and documenting them as they appear.

I'd be willing to do it with other members that are interested.

leolady

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Thank you for your offer to help!

I think this could be a very interesting and possibly very rewarding project as well!

I'm sure there already are some lettered agencies at work deciphering the non-human ones, but of course their work won't be made public.

I'm guessing that the human-made circles will be easier to decipher than the non-human made ones.

Here is the link again to the site I like to peruse:

Crop Circles @ Temporary Temples

Here is an FAQ on that site:

FAQ on CC's

And here is a link to another site which purportedly researches them, at a quick glance it doesn't appear to be disinfo, but I will research it further later:

Crop Circle research site

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nothings about the human or non-human origin of crop circles can be deduced from the designs themselves (how well-made they are, etc). To test which explanation applies, one needs to enter the field, bend down and take samples of the stalks. Debunkers always ignore the signature of a paranormal origin - the swelling of nodes, causing bending of stalks amd holes in the walls of stems caused by expulsion of steam that was generated by moisture inside cell walls being heated by microwave radiation. Debunkers also ignore the fact that in real crop circles, there are NO stalks showing any sign of being crushed or broken because they were stomped by feet or boards. The downed crops are mostly bent near the surface of the ground. Do debunkers really believe that hoaxers perform miracles by never crushing or splitting a single stalk when they rampage through a field? They need to get themselves informed by getting out of their armchairs and doing some field research into actual crop circles. But of course they never do because they could not then summarily dismiss them as the work of hoaxers. Instead, they would have to face the real scientific problems posed by genuine crop circles, such as what caused the abnormal swelling of nodes that bent stalks and laid down hundreds of square yards of crops without ANY sign of mechanical pressing (crushing, splitting, etc)? Perhaps it start making them honest....

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

To me this looks like the Earth and moon, the small dot being the moon... I have no idea what any of the other iconography is...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Nothings about the human or non-human origin of crop circles can be deduced from the designs themselves (how well-made they are, etc). To test which explanation applies, one needs to enter the field, bend down and take samples of the stalks. Debunkers always ignore the signature of a paranormal origin - the swelling of nodes, causing bending of stalks amd holes in the walls of stems caused by expulsion of steam that was generated by moisture inside cell walls being heated by microwave radiation. Debunkers also ignore the fact that in real crop circles, there are NO stalks showing any sign of being crushed or broken because they were stomped by feet or boards. The downed crops are mostly bent near the surface of the ground. Do debunkers really believe that hoaxers perform miracles by never crushing or splitting a single stalk when they rampage through a field? They need to get themselves informed by getting out of their armchairs and doing some field research into actual crop circles. But of course they never do because they could not then summarily dismiss them as the work of hoaxers. Instead, they would have to face the real scientific problems posed by genuine crop circles, such as what caused the abnormal swelling of nodes that bent stalks and laid down hundreds of square yards of crops without ANY sign of mechanical pressing (crushing, splitting, etc)? Perhaps it start making them honest....

Great points! However, I think the more salient question is this, there are obvious and basic differences between the hoaxed and non-hoaxed circles, basic science is involved, so why doesn't the world know some crop circles are of non-human origin? This is obviously being hidden from the public, there is much disinformation about CC's in the MSM, you wouldn't think the PTB would go to that trouble if the messages/codes in non-human crop circles were insignificant.........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join