It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes, some are definitely man-made, however, thousands have not an ounce of evidence to prove that they are.

The real ones have perfect geometry/symmetry, the grain is laid down in a weave, stalks are bent but keep growing, laid down almost instantaneously, have very clearly delineated lines, usually have more curves and circles than the fakes, but the hoaxers have started to add these.

Fakes usually include a more recognizable human symbol (such as a computer chip or face of a grey), have grain stalks that are broken, don't have a perfect weave, used to have more straight lines, not perfect geometry or symmetry.

Here is one of the first ones for 2014:

Link to Temporary Temples

Typical growth node of bent stalk characteristic of "real circles", not found in "hoaxers" circles:

The link has some examples of funny hoax circles:

Growth nodes found in "real crop circles"

So, for me the important questions are:

1. What message(s) are the real circles attempting to convey to human kind?

2. Why do some go out of their way to deny that some circles are not made by humans, and in doing so shift the focus away from attempting to decipher these possibly important messages to the nonsense debate of whether they have a non-human origin.

As I have said before, I am not one to wait for the media/government/bought-science to tell me truths, thus I believe Roswell was true alien contact (as many AMA guest have agreed), JFK was assassinated by others than LHO, the government was at least aware 911 was going to happen, etc etc.

So of course feel free to write whatever you like, but I'm not going to debate the fact that some crop circles are of non-human origin. I will however be happy to discuss possible meaning/messages.

Here are some of my favs from years gone by:

edit on 14-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

hey!

any ideas what that 2014 crop circle represents? seems interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is another early circle for 2014:

Temporary Temples crop circle site

I'm not sure about the authenticity of this one. The one in the OP looks more authentic.

Anyone come up with any message/meaning for this one?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yeah, the one you posted can easily be man-made I would say, however the second one (the one posted by the OP, basically the one I remarked upon) is pretty intriguing...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

hey!

any ideas what that 2014 crop circle represents? seems interesting.

No, I don't have any idea. But I think the two circles around the inner dark circle have some significance, they have different symmetry, the rest of the crop circle is symmetrical.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Yeah, the one you posted can easily be man-made I would say, however the second one (the one posted by the OP, basically the one I remarked upon) is pretty intriguing...

Yes, one looks easier to make, however the hoaxers are getting more sophisticated. It would be easier to discern if we had close-ups and could look at the weave, and see if the grain was bent or broken.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes, some are definitely man-made, however, thousands have not an ounce of evidence to prove that they are.

There's plenty of evidence to show crop circles are man made but as far as I'm aware absolutely none that shows they aren't.
Some crop circles may have a natural explanation but the ones in the pictures are man made.

edit on 14-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To be honest all crop circles kinda look the same... still cool to look at though

I think they mostly represent planets or solar systems..
edit on 14-6-2014 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ever looked at how we etch tiny little circuits onto silicone?

Suppose there's some enormous giant entity watching us through a giant microscope, it realizes we're intelligent so it uses its smallest probe to create a message on the surface of the round particle that we're living on.

Prove me wrong

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The inner circles look very alike the "cho ku rei" symbol from usui Reiki that means: “Placing all the powers of the universe here"

Cho ku rei

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Anyone come up with any message/meaning for this one?

My first impression of the circle is that it reminds me of an amphitheater.

Maybe an A.I. knows?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

you mean the entity watching us is so big or so far away that we can't see it?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

you mean the entity watching us is so big or so far away that we can't see it?
Its possible!
Compare the size of us to that of a bacteria. Assuming a bacteria was capable of thought and sight, how would we communicate with it? might we create shapes on the surface of its environment?

To be honest, my own thoughts on crop circles is this.
SOME crop circles are so intricate and created in such a short amount of time, that something out of the ordinary must be happening. The third pic in the OP has always been one that I find very interesting because (if my memory is correct) it was completed in no more than four hours.
To create a formation of that size so accurately within a four hour period would take serious planning and cooperation.
I therefore believe that either a psyop is being played on the people by black ops or some government agency, or something out of this world is at play.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No, we'd copy the way it communicates.

Believe it or not, we know that bacteria communicate with each other, we know how too..

science.howstuffworks.com...

So I guess this out if world entity ain't very bright if it thinks it's communicating to us through circles in wheat.

The third image in the OP doesn't show a whoopsie by the makers:

They didn't quite fit it in, a very human mistake....or stupid alien as per above

edit on 14-6-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
So I guess this out if world entity ain't very bright if it thinks it's communicating to us through circles in wheat.

Well, the whole world is looking at them, including you!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yup and admiring them for what they are..art

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

i know what you mean, you may be right

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Maybe direct communication is forbidden. Maybe permanent indirect communication is also forbidden or would be too destructive, such as cutting markings in rocks. Communicating through sky-writing wouldn't last more than a few minutes.

It is my opinion this is a very creative yet indirect way of communicating with humankind.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No, we'd copy the way it communicates.

Believe it or not, we know that bacteria communicate with each other, we know how too..

science.howstuffworks.com...

The third image in the OP doesn't show a whoopsie by the makers:

They didn't quite fit it in, a very human mistake....or stupid alien as per above

You didn't happen to notice this crop circle which is a much worse fit?

Of course ethnocentric humans, trying to think like humans, would assume that non-humans would not make such mistakes, and try to fit their crop circles better, thus you will not find such bad fits in any of the known human-made circles.

However, people who could past their own ethnocentrism and biases would realize it would be folly to ascribe human traits to non-humans, and realize they have other priorities and values, and realize that to the non-human intelligence making such circles, such a bad-fit wouldn't matter or affect the core message.

edit on 14-6-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That one is clearly meant to disappear into the edge.

The first one just barely fits in and is an obvious mistake by whoever or whatever made it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join