It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LiveLeak -- How many ATS keep up with what is really going on?!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
A little late in the thread to be asking but how would one go about finding an English translation of the OPs referenced video?
I have searched and can't seem to find one.
I am interested in the dialogue....it is very difficult to assess this video (and others) without knowing what is being said.

Loose translation:
Allahu Akbar: God is Great (Repeated to unconsciousness)
Everything thing else is pretty much "I Kill you, I kill you"
Yeah that pretty much sums it up, just like the clip where they drive down the frwy. killing people driving randomly.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

A little late in the thread to be asking but how would one go about finding an English translation of the OPs referenced video?
I am interested in the dialogue....it is very difficult to assess this video (and others) without knowing what is being said.

Loose translation:
Yeah that pretty much sums it up, just like the clip where they drive down the frwy. killing people driving randomly.

So Achmed the dead terrorist routine?

Awesome

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Yeah, well....that wasn't really the answer I was looking for but thanks anyways.
(I'm having a hard time believing it is as "random" as some are saying.....even without a translation I can see with my own eyes that many of those targets were not "civilian".....but that is besides the point)

I am not arguing the "right" or "wrong" of the situation.
I simply desire a translation so that I can come to my own conclusions.....

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I pretty much stay living between ATS, Liveleak, and Infowars.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yeah, well....that wasn't really the answer I was looking for but thanks anyways.
(I'm having a hard time believing it is as "random" as some are saying.....even without a translation I can see with my own eyes that many of those targets were not "civilian".....but that is besides the point)

I am not arguing the "right" or "wrong" of the situation.
I simply desire a translation so that I can come to my own conclusions.....

How unrandom could it be when you drive down the road shooting people as you pull up? When between the time they pull up next to the car and start shooting did they check for ID?

"(I'm having a hard time believing it is as "random" as some are saying.....even without a translation I can see with my own eyes that many of those targets were not "civilian".....but that is besides the point)"

Sorry but that is arguing the point. And as military people are clearly begging for their lives how long did they get to negotiate and or beg before they were killed while being unarmed?

These are some things that need no translation. Instant unarmed death needs no translation to determine if it's right or wrong, and there is a huge contingent here on ATS that think GITMO should have trials here in the US. What kind of trial did the dead get in this video?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Loose translation:

So Achmed the dead terrorist routine?

Awesome

Sorry I forgot Sunday is the humorless day. But tomorrow I return to dealing with these kind of disgraceful human beings with humor. I think it's the only a person can maintain their own sanity.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I laughed like hell.

Your right though, Sunday we must host quiet a few with a nasty hangover. I hear crickets now....

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There are a bunch of mad Vlad the inpalers running around over there right now. I heard today that 11 people got their fingers cut off for voting in Afghanistan. Peoples heads getting cut off and put by the side of the road. What kind of demented mind do some of these people have? They think they are sending a message, but it is a barbaric one. Do we really as a species want to let this kind of insanity to continue? It sometimes seems like a no win situation if one thinks about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Remember Bush's "Bring it on" statement? If you look, you'll also find him doing something Obama has never done. Saying how stupid and wrong he was to have said it and baited the enemy. They brought it alright...and we took one hell of a pounding in the process.

I don't think Bush expected this when the war began. I think he's as arrogant as many are...or he was then. The US could, would and absolutely must roll in, kick butt, be greeted as liberators and give the President then a legacy to shine for ages to come. Vanity..is what blinded the man, and I really don't think he intended for the Middle East to revert back to the 6th century. He was just too full of imagined victories to even consider it could happen or we were capable of losing for the goals we had.

Now? Heck.. What can we do? Returning to a defeat isn't something I think is ever likely to end well, and especially not if it's done in the same wishy washy 'half in/half out' style the entire war was run with. It'll just get us pounded and thrown out a second time for our troubles...and likely far more dead Iraqis that will happen otherwise.

We broke it, and we even bought it..a couple times over for the money spent. Now it's time to watch what it brought ..for better or worse..and not repeat it, hopefully.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

Executions after executions. Ruthless. All participants as well as suppliers of weapons should be imprisoned instead of those who smoke weed and are relaxed.

The only weapon to fight this is cannabis bombs. You drop several cannabis smoke clouds at certain intervals in the middle of violent areas.

Dimethyltryptamine smoke clouds might help.
edit on 15-6-2014 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Snarl

Remember Bush's "Bring it on" statement? If you look, you'll also find him doing something Obama has never done. Saying how stupid and wrong he was to have said it and baited the enemy. They brought it alright...and we took one hell of a pounding in the process.

I don't think Bush expected this when the war began. I think he's as arrogant as many are...or he was then. The US could, would and absolutely must roll in, kick butt, be greeted as liberators and give the President then a legacy to shine for ages to come. Vanity..is what blinded the man, and I really don't think he intended for the Middle East to revert back to the 6th century. He was just too full of imagined victories to even consider it could happen or we were capable of losing for the goals we had.

Now? Heck.. What can we do? Returning to a defeat isn't something I think is ever likely to end well, and especially not if it's done in the same wishy washy 'half in/half out' style the entire war was run with. It'll just get us pounded and thrown out a second time for our troubles...and likely far more dead Iraqis that will happen otherwise.

We broke it, and we even bought it..a couple times over for the money spent. Now it's time to watch what it brought ..for better or worse..and not repeat it, hopefully.

One things for sure if we could keep the politicians out of the process of war, and let the people doing the fighting manage the war it would make a huge difference.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

I laughed like hell.

Your right though, Sunday we must host quiet a few with a nasty hangover. I hear crickets now....

Enjoy young man.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oh I seen the vid your talking about, and I have seen some videos a lot more nasty and brutal then this, and liveleak has plenty of those, there are even sites from these extreme Islamic militants were they post there latest beheading and what not, there was some 10 years ago a site I went to were there were vids of a serial killer victims, a before and after type of thing, the vids would literally be of a interview with the victim, then the next would be of them getting cut up, literally like in a butchers room, thought none of them reacted and it looked like there were way out of it or dead, most likely sedated with some heavy drugs.

But yes Its pretty brutal how there cleaning house overthere in that , literally drivebys and gunning people down in the streets, there was one part were they were chasing a guy down in a car, what did they call it "lions hunting there pray" Even that attack on that military base, they were not using old outdated ak47 there, its kind of obvious these guys got funding. But its been obvious for a long time, and ultimately they will likely be a driving power force in that area. Funny no? We get rid of Saddam and all them other tyrants, and now?

Well its kind of like jumping out of the pot and into the fire. Propaganda a plenty in the world my friend, and if our politicians and leaders actually watched those type of videos of what is going on the ground instead of the daily news, well they probably would not believe it as they are chosen specifically for that fact and what you get on the tubes in the good ol US of A or any other civilized nation is the equivalent of micky mouse news reports, may as well have Donald Duck give us the weather.

Lets just say some propaganda are just more real then others, and they the militant extremist Muslim brotherhood have been growing stronger and bigger for the past decades and what when things were going ol liberal up there there numbers swelled, and as you can see from the video there picking up converts daily, there was that part were a group were forgiven in that building all while they had guys with guns standing around waiting for them to repent and come back to Allah and see the way. Who do you think will take root, the people who just went along with western interests, or these guys who are willing to give there life and do anything required for there believes? The answer, is and was written on the wall, everybody knew it, so yes funny no how fast that infrastructure we left behind in Iraq and other places is falling and being rebuilt in a new image, completely with a new invigorating vision and not to mention before they could not afford to buy a goat, now they got RPGs, tank busters, some of the latest machine guns, tanks even, and give it a few years they will be a real fighting force complete with ground to air power, they may not have had Nukes before, but in the coming generations when they strengthen there power bases.

After all its the global arms race, and its sold to the highest bidders, plenty of the arms made in the USA and Russian or China have a habit of ending there they are a prime customer. But hey I am sure we got people on it, no doubt there getting paid big bucks to come up with a solution, and no doubt they got a fancy tittle like chief duke in charge of all things secretary of national protection of solving interests, and no doubt it will be fixed soon. I mean its been going on for ages rinse and repeat, no doubt it will be fixed soon, yup any day now.

edit on 6pmSundaypm152014f0pmSun, 15 Jun 2014 18:56:56 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Just had to capitalize Donald Duck

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: Thisbseth

I have watched all of them...hours of this. Thousands and thousands of people killed. I can only imagine the amount of violence that wasn't recorded. It almost hurts to think about TBH.

If more liberals were forced to watch things like this and other videos of people killing in cold blood on LL, I truly believe they would change their minds on a lot of issues....

oh for goodness sake! This has nothing to do with liberals, conservatives or any such politics - it's far bigger than any such idiocy. If it were, however, you might do well to remember who go the US into the Middle East not once but twice. I don't think they were liberals. I do think one of them is clinically retarded.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I disagree with the entire spirit of this conversation, that "You have to see it to believe it". I don't need to see people getting tortured or ripped apart to understand that it's evil. I don't need to desensitize myself for the sake of a "personal" understanding of these matters. I'm a firm believer that the more you focus on this stuff, the more you will it to happen subconsciously. Instead we should be focusing on solutions, not the perpetual evil of the world, which will happen whether we look at it or not.

This whole thread is glorifying death and suffering, which in my opinion is just as sick as the evil acts themselves. I caution everyone who thinks they need to see this stuff, to be mindful how damaging it is to ones self. Real acts of cruelty and evil corrupt a part of you that you won't get back, which is not worth what you think you gain from the experience.

I'm saddened to see such a topic here... to know that people are going to destroy part of themselves, thinking they some how gain a "better" perspective when all they've done is fuel the very cruelty they despise.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

I have to agree here. I don't need to see this to know that it is a group of confused people killing other people to get what they believe is there's back in there hands. They are using what ever means necessary to get what these people believe they want for what ever reason, and that includes the use of their religion. It's life. It's happened for thousands of years and I don't need to watch a video of it in action to know what happened. If you do watch this specific video be prepared to have a personal post traumatic stress while you fall asleep tonight. You make a choice to view certain things. The point is the whole mess is a still a product of a system of ideals that people can set in their mind to be true. It is called belief and is the most dangerous idea created by man.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Oh.. I couldn't agree more. I think the last President we saw with active combat experience in his background (and within sight of becoming a POW, as it happened) was Bush Senior. He was the last one I think used the maxim of total overwhelming force to win a war in the shortest time possible, too. Since then, it's been war on a rule book or worse, war on a budget of men or resources or just political will to fight. Throwing money at it is the approach instead.

Tell the Generals to just go win it and stay human in the process, and I imagine it would get done as efficiently now as it has across the past when it's occasionally been done. A good way to go, as the people actually fighting are the ones least likely to want to draw out the experience.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

You do know Bush Sr. stirred this whole thing up way before he was in office, right? This was about oil money, deals gone bad, undermining the economy of the Soviet Union, the bidding of the House of Saud, and his daddy's will. It's become their legacy and no one seems to see that elephant.

I think I told Semper I was done making predictions ... but then there's Jeb waiting in the wings.

I almost lost my life to Bush shenanigans. I understand ... but a pawn has to keep his guard up if possible.
edit on 1562014 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well, they could have been trailing them.
That kind of misses my point though.

These are some things that need no translation. Instant unarmed death needs no translation to determine if it's right or wrong, and there is a huge contingent here on ATS that think GITMO should have trials here in the US.

I agree and that is why I am saying that you missed my point.
I didn't say I wanted a translation for the sake of rallying around these scumbags. I wanted it for perspective. A glimpse of their mind. Sure, it is the mind of evil. We are in agreement on that. I simply choose to define that evil and it takes perspective and a glimpse in the mind of that evil to do so (for me at least, for others not so much as they don't want to expose themselves to such things..I understand that as well, I just don't choose it)

And as military people are clearly begging for their lives how long did they get to negotiate and or beg before they were killed while being unarmed?

Maybe the only thing we don't agree about and I will probably never be able to write this in a way that conveys my true thoughts on the matter but all the begging and negotiating in the world matters not if someone has committed atrocities. NOT saying that any that were murdered did

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I've been a member over there for about a year now. Like you, I try to minimize time spent there. I watched all the video from Syria, Ukraine and others. The videos can be gut wrenching and tear inducing. So unless you have a hearty stomach, I wouldn't suggest visiting too often or at all.

Thankfully, Hope for Paws post their videos there which is one of the members I follow. Good to see people helping animals in need, and Eldad does an outstanding job.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join