It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LiveLeak -- How many ATS keep up with what is really going on?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Lol as i said last night, i knew ATS was going to rush in support of whoever is shooting the american friends.
RIght on the spot i am,all of the time: It doesnt matter that people are getting killed,it's all about whos doindg the killing!

Good job people. I wish you good luck on your war.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
I just watched about 15 minutes of it skipping through, and It makes me wonder what the hell is going on out there...why is this ISIS doing this? what is the reason? I cans find a definitive answer anywhere so hopefully someone here can clue me in and anyone else who wants to know. Its so horrendous how they treat each other, Im not one for saying lets go to war, but these people NEED to be taken care of.

Yes, they are roaming demons, on a tear. What the diff here and what went on in Rwanda? Where is all the talk about the war on terror?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
You have seen the true face of evil. Hell on earth. And it is Islam.

No, it´s people! Mankind is evil. Don´t get me wrong, i think too that religions are bad, very bad. Not just one of them, but all. Except the Buddhism maybe.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
Lol as i said last night, i knew ATS was going to rush in support of whoever is shooting the american friends.
RIght on the spot i am,all of the time: It doesnt matter that people are getting killed,it's all about whos doindg the killing!

Good job people. I wish you good luck on your war.

Not at all mate.

This has nothing to do with the US or the West... its about justice and killing traitors and people that sold your country out. You'd probably do the same - you'd snatch and grab and exercise your version of capital punishment to anyone who sold out the US (and specially got some fine fatty cushion from it) to a foreign power.

Wouldnt you?

Everyone in history, till today, has done the same to their traitors and sell outs.

This isnt about the US.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: metodex

There is a degree of blood lust present in society today which is both repulsive and disgusting to see.

I think the Romans would have recognized it and called it a proper spirit for the games they held between man and beast for the amusement of all.

indeed... that might just set new ratings records in today's world. (sigh)

I pointed this out in another thread for the lack of humanity these days...and no one even caught the true meaning, as you note it here. It's the almost primal DESIRE to see horrible suffering and death that is...illness...in my view. True illness.

link   
a reply to: BRDAKUT

In Tibet the Buddhists executed and persecuted shamans,some of their skins from being skinned alive still decorate the halls of monasteries, there has not been a positive theocracy in the known history of this planet as someone said religion is that which comes to us on its knees when it is not in a position to kill us.

link   
I think all that is a result of that 9/11 lie. There have been radicals they call themselves muslims before, but not that much like after 9/11. But who wonders? If you kick a group of people for over one decade in their butts, based on a lie...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: BRDAKUT

In Tibet the Buddhists executed and persecuted shamans,some of their skins from being skinned alive still decorate the halls of monasteries, there has not been a positive theocracy in the known history of this planet as someone said religion is that which comes to us on its knees when it is not in a position to kill us.

Ok, thanks for that, im not much interested in religions, have enough to do with living my life by myself.`So i didn´t know that. So we can say:

ALL RELIGIONS ARE EVIL!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

An army of 50000 who's atrocities include cannibalism and cruxifiction has invaded a sovereign nation and the President is playing golf at Palm Springs Ive studied their leader Al Bagdhadi soon the blind eye will be a black eye.
edit on 14-6-2014 by khnum because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Okay let me be a little more clear as well. My suspicions aren't directed at the members affected by the "glitch", as evidenced by my response on page 4 of ScepticOverlord's poll...

ATS Poll: Has ATS been infiltrated and infested with western establishment-paid shills?

in which I said...

"When it comes to swaying public opinion, the star function seems to be a much more effective tool than the post function. If I were to pay anyone on this site for swaying public opinion in my favor, it would be those who have the ability to manipulate the stars, but that's just me."

All I'm saying is that's a mighty selective glitch you've got there, as it only seems to effect those who support gay marriage and refer to anyone who opposes it as hateful bigots.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Why thank you, I've been wondering about that as your post here..

Please accept my most sincere apologies. A brief skim of your post history would've revealed that my assumptions about you based on your stats were totally off base. You are certainly no Christian basher.

I can say with full confidence though, that you are the only member affected by the glitch that isn't, and I'm still not totally convinced that its a glitch. The other common denominator is that they are all LGBT advocates. Tell me you're not one of those and I can put my suspicions to rest.

..Left me with a very very different impression of your understand relating to this software bug we're seeing here.

Thanks for the reply tho... I'm sure we can call it a resolved issue then for wondering if it's a glitch or not, let alone what "common denominators" might exist.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

my position on gay marriage is, that they already made the pact when they had sex in the first place. you are only suppose to have one sex partner and that person is supposed to be your mate for the rest of your life, unless they die, want to leave the relationship or cheat on you with someone else. so as far as i can see, they were already married when they had sexual relations. the legal documents we call marriage, are for the purposes of civilization and are really not documents of god. god's document is your decision to have or not have relations with another human being.

i also think the gov needs to stay out of people's private lives and regulating marriage or sex between 2 people, is an example of them over stepping their authority.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

I agree with you, but haven't they been killing each other in some way or another for a long time even before the USA existed?

Obviously the US stirred things up quite a bit, but if we had not gone there do you really think there would be less violence?

It all comes back to muslim extremism in the end. Religion is the reason for all of this. The US existing or not doesn't change that fact does it?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yeah.. I've watched the news too. I even read a few news sites occasionally.

Blood lust is about almost displaying a gleeful enthusiasm for death and war. You'd think after a decade or more of war, we'd be tired of it...

...but then I recall, we have a generation who was literally raised within war time conditions in America ..and actually knows no better way at this stage of handling anything. Good God..but it really has been that long, for America at PEACE to be a thing a whole generation doesn't even have a living memory of now.

I could be sick some days...but MORE fighting isn't a solution to illness. Damn sure not in someone ELSE's country we've already created a total disaster trying to help...

Consider this. As bad as things are now? People seem to just assume..Western help WOULD HAVE to make it better. Have you considered...this is NOT as bad as it COULD be and outside intervention CAN make even this situation much worse?

I hope the Iraqis sort it out and I hope every westerner gets out alive....but it's their war now..and our guilt to live with for what we've done to create this situation...but it's not ours to solve any longer.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

I agree with you, but haven't they been killing each other in some way or another for a long time even before the USA existed?

Obviously the US stirred things up quite a bit, but if we had not gone there do you really think there would be less violence?

It all comes back to muslim extremism in the end. Religion is the reason for all of this. The US existing or not doesn't change that fact does it?

i love your avatar. how cute is that? a labrador retriever? cuuute.
i don't think religion is the REASON, i think the desire to have your personal view of social order be the predominant one, is the driving force, regardless, as the stalin video i posted above, proves. the guy wasn't remotely religious but he still managed to kill alot of people in order to have his personal view of social order, be the predominant one.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

There will always be people that want to see violence. I don't necessarily agree that now is any different than the past when it comes to this. We are far more civilized than in the past, but will always have that "sickness" as you call it to a certain degree.

This in my opinion is part human nature, and part planned by TPTB to keep our focus off of what is really important.

Constant wars and arguments over petty politics will continue to keep us from achieving greatness.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
addendum to my post above: there's a good documentary on stalin on youtube, i forget the name of it, as i have watched several. but this particular one was describing what was happening at the academic and social level in places like moscow. it said that the scientists were making bets with each other over whether or not the ukrainians would resort to cannabalism in order to survive. stalin was quoted as saying (paraphrased), their prayers will avail them not, and they will learn that there is only one god -- the state.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

I think the headlines we see on a daily basis of people all the way down to preteens, brutally murdering each other and even adults with bare hands and feet, as often as not..IS new and IS a sign of that blood lust and total reckless disregard for other life which is coming to be a part of society.

I can say with absolute confidence..you didn't have gangs of 10yr olds, like beat a man into traffic in Florida last year, out wolf packing adults to kill them for ...actual amusement in times past..and not THAT far past, either.

I think a lot of folks see no connection between the blood lust of nations to wage war and turn their homelands into wartime societies, and what it produces within those societies after a long period ..but I'm starting to think there is a connection alright. As obvious as high tension wires on erector set towers.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Thanks! He is actually a pit bull/newfie mix. He was and still is the cutest dog I have ever had, but now he isn't so little anymore and weighs over 100 pds

I agree with you. What I meant was in reference to the middle east violence. Religion has always seemed to be the underlying issue there no matter the time in history.

When it comes to violence around the world it could be for any reason. A lot of the time like you said it is due to someone's view on how the world should be that gets people killed.

In the middle east there seems to be no possible fix until religion is removed from the situation. Even then given the history, there would probably be violence due to something else, but religion is so deeply ingrained there I just don't see it happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join