It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LiveLeak -- How many ATS keep up with what is really going on?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kadara_dk

I initially linked to the video, but the thread was instantly deleted and I got points taken away.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

I initially linked to the video, but the thread was instantly deleted and I got points taken away.

Ah Ha... part of your account was re-hypothecated...

points taken back is much like the "Bail-In" measures the banks are authorized to do
I never suspected ATS would do like the blood-Bankers with our accounts

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
IDK. The US military complex could've made this vid for all I know and it's just propaganda to get our military back in Iraq; Sort of a 'spit in Obamas face' deal. What I want to know is, WTF does this have to do with the national security of The United States Of America? Doesn't Iraq have other allies? Where are they and why is the US military always leading wars in every part of the world? If it doesn't affect national security then we shouldn't be there. Let them sort out their own problems. What's gonna be is gonna be and we can't stop it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

You and Undo sure seem to want people to just lie down and take it. It's strange. There should've been many revolution since the last one as it is needed big time now. You honestly think that the gov could handle tens of millions of armed and crafty people? This seems like some sort of psy-ops to me. no offense. Talking about a revolution is far from ignorance, IMO. It won't be a joke when arrest warrants start getting issued and enforced by militias.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Praise Allah. Fear Allah. If that is what faithful Muslims do to traitor Muslims, imagine what they will do to Satan's worshippers? (Remember, in Islam that would be the Americans and friends...)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatWeNeedToday
Praise Allah. Fear Allah. If that is what faithful Muslims do to traitor Muslims, imagine what they will do to Satan's worshippers? (Remember, in Islam that would be the Americans and friends...)

You ought to imagine what I'd do to them; power drills and all. I can too lose all humanity when dealing with animals.

Wusses....

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
You ought to imagine what I'd do to them; power drills and all. I can too lose all humanity when dealing with animals.

Wusses....

That's typical of real "wusses." Too cowardly to admit that you were wrong. YOU (the West) picked the fight with the Muslims first. Instead of giving the Jews Land somewhere in Europe or in America (which, the reality is, NO NATION WANTED THE JEWS, which, is why Hitler resorted to exterminating them after Belgium denied them entry), the West forces the unwanted Jews onto the Muslims...which, they did not have the right to do.

However, as if that was bad enough, America was the first to take a hit. No, Americans get what they deserve. The Muslims do not deserve your anger, your government does. Wake up.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

So you think the US military complex was doing the killing? Or the editing? Or what?!

I am confused as to how you could possibly think this....did you even watch the video? There are plenty of other ones as well hence the #4...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

So you think the US military complex was doing the killing? Or the editing? Or what?!

I am confused as to how you could possibly think this....did you even watch the video? There are plenty of other ones as well hence the #4...
I am afraid the whole situation in Iraq is a Western made drama produced by Saudis and Israelis and directed by Americans (Jewish)...It serves as a slap on Obama's face,justifies deploying American troops in the ME,sends Russia and Iran a warning massage and makes the Oilers and the military industry a heck of a fortune...A win win scenario for all the suckers involved except the ME people of course.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatWeNeedToday

Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah

Go cry someone a river.

I am telling you what I could do to the animals in the video posted. The Wusses executing people in their own homes. Defenseless unarmed people. Screw politics; this is a humanity thing.

"But the us and the West did this...and that." What in the hell does that have to do with these barbaric little man boys? Because that's the subject I'm discussing.

I have no compassion or respect for those who sympathize with these religious freaks of nature. They are the scum beneath my shoe.

Just my opinion though...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
Yada Yada Blah Blah Blah
Go cry someone a river.

I wouldn't have to cry if you wouldn't be so foolish and consumed to illusion / fantasy.

I am telling you what I could do to the animals in the video posted.

And I am telling you that your government has instigated all of this. Had it not been for YOUR government, this video would never have happened. Honestly, why would you allow your government to still exist? Perhaps, you love living in a 1984 world. Have you ever read that story? You sound just like one of the sheep who get angry when they see a picture of "Goldstein." Ah, but what can I expect? Sheep will be sheep.

The Wusses executing people in their own homes. Defenseless unarmed people. Screw politics; this is a humanity thing.

Hmm. I think dropping bombs and drone strikes on innocent, unarmed people is worse than the slaughter of a traitor. Don't you? Well, it is definitely just as bad. So, again, buddy, that would be your government. Really, are you just trolling me now?

"But the us and the West did this...and that." What in the hell does that have to do with these barbaric little man boys? Because that's the subject I'm discussing.

It has everything to do with it. It is far more barbaric to invade an unarmed people to steal their resources. That's what the West did. Oh, but I am sure you are the type of sheep to say, "It's okay because that was 'War.'" I laugh at you, but I do pity you at the same time.

And barbaric little man boys would be the pilots of your drones and planes. You really have a distorted sense of reality, but such a faithful sheep you are (although, again, I really do pity you).

I have no compassion or respect for those who sympathize with these religious freaks of nature. They are the scum beneath my shoe.

Just my opinion though...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shapur

Do you have any proof of that? Links to any information/videos that supports your claim?
edit on 14-6-2014 by Euphem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's really simple. Iraq should be divided. I think that's the only way for piece there. It's naturally dividing now. We should send in air power if requested to help bring the peace but that's it.

Troops on the ground to stop a civil war? Way more casualties then we had before. We shouldn't do it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Please accept my most sincere apologies. A brief skim of your post history would've revealed that my assumptions about you based on your stats were totally off base. You are certainly no Christian basher.

I can say with full confidence though, that you are the only member affected by the glitch that isn't, and I'm still not totally convinced that its a glitch. The other common denominator is that they are all LGBT advocates. Tell me you're not one of those and I can put my suspicions to rest.

Concerning revolution, I don't think that we are as divided as the media would have us believe. I also don't think we all need to be on the same page to bring about change. The people we need to rally are the workers and those who are willing to work. We are the backbone of this country and without us the whole freaking machine comes to a grinding halt.

edit on b20146America/Chicago75 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

so you think the guys who have technology so advanced, they are willing to admit they are working on warp drive technology that can take you to alpha centauri in only two weeks of travel time (hint: they only describe high tech like that, if they already have even better stuff), have bombs so powerful if one were dropped on scotland, big ben in london would melt and the entire british isles would be wiped out, have sound weapons that can instantly incapacitate you and force you to vomit or even fry your brains, have the ability to invisibility cloak individuals and entire craft, bombs that kill people but leave all the buildings intact.

now they have been going around "helping" other nations solve their internal problems, so those nations can be called upon to help them if need be, including the united nations, china and etc.

only reason they want to put american boots on the ground in foreign nations is because it serves the depopulation plan (alot of americans die in the wars they send our soldiers to)

edit on 14-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

i take the compassionate stance on gays. jesus died for them too.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Bone, as a Staff member of Above Top Secret, and so, fairly well informed on things like this, let me make this a little more clear, as my earlier message on the thread wasn't apparently seen or read on this matter.

The star glitch is in the software that appeared here around the time of the switch over in interface to the design we now use on the site.

The glitch IS a glitch which the members who are impacted have absolutely no control over, whatsoever and who is impacted by it is totally beyond the control of members.

In short, it's a ghost in the machine that the administration of ATS is aware of, has been aware of for quite some time now, and is looking into.

However, I do want to make certain it's completely clear, no member on ATS is at fault OR controlling how that comes to show up.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Simply refusing to work would render all of those weapons useless. They'll have a hard time finding folks who are willing to use those weapons on people who simply refuse to work.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

They are everything but random. I dont see anything random. I see people being executed for formerly holding positions of power thanks to western occupation, former pro-west military, former pro-western military forces commanders etc. They're conducting some sort of... "night of the long knives"

And they show discipline, tactics, they're pretty well equipped and... well this is a pretty interesting fighting force and with a very toned down brutality compared to what we've seen in 2003 Iraq. Less emotional, more restraint, more control... they've come a long way from that army of ragtags we've met there.

All I can say is that we've taught them well... and they're putting all those teachings into practice and getting their country back. Who wants their own country a puppet of a foreign power anyway? I cant blame them...

Only that... they roast too many humvees.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Simply refusing to work would render all of those weapons useless. They'll have a hard time finding folks who are willing to use those weapons on people who simply refuse to work.

that's where the UN and other world leaders can be counted on, not to mention, new arrivals to our country, seeking a better way of life, would be more than happy to take the rest of our jobs. when the ukrainians simply refused to keep supplying food stuffs for foreign nations, stalin sent in the troops, surrounded the ukranian borders, and starved them all to death in their own homes--something like 35 million people in 1 years time-- biggest concentration camp in history and several times worse than what hitler did. and we were not told about this on the news or in any history books. it was hidden from us. did you watch that video i linked, "wall street and the bolshevik revolution" ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join