It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LiveLeak -- How many ATS keep up with what is really going on?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Euphem

First, thanks for not linking to it OP.. lol... I was having dinner not too long ago. Ugh... I'll skip seeing what the latest Jihadis are doing to consolidate power.

I do think these videos have their place though. When I was looking at driving the KBR convoys in 2004, I'd grabbed up all the A.Q. execution vids I could find because I wanted to know what I was really looking at over there. (This was, my luck, around April of 2004, for those who recall events in the war). Anyway... They are the worst things I've ever seen, and the audio is something I'll die with clear memory of....while willing to give anything to lose those memories entirely. You can't unsee some things...and will spend a long time trying.

But...perhaps everyone should see a head chopper vid or a summary street execution vid from these fighters, at least once. Folks need to see when we speak of evil, it's not figurative and it's not abstract. It's tangible and carries through some men's actions every day somewhere in this world. Right now....that is Iraq.

Can't even imagine Wrabbit what you went through over there, I am a very strong person and found this disturbing. These people can kill each other without even a thought. I think I have a harder time killing mice in the garage coming from the forest then they have killing each other. I think every left wing, birkenstock wearing, goody two shoe should have to watch this to A) know what you guys dealt with in Iraq, and B) understand the kind of people we are dealing with. Didn't know you served and do appreciate your service.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Whoa... Sorry..I gave a wrong impression I need to correct right away..I did not end up going. I started into and went through the pre-employment process and orientation, to the point of getting the plane ticket for Houston, which would have been the stop en-route to Kuwait.

To be frank, for whatever it's worth...somewhere inside I'll always wish I had gone. The rest of me...well, I listened to my family who all but broken down in pleading with me. My wife? In her eyes only...to her credit..she never asked me once..but her eyes begged deeper than anyone else, and that probably did it. I've mentioned this before, but she walked in on me back then, while I was watching one of those... She saw something no human being should ever have to see.

This whole damn war has been toxic to every one and every thing it's touched. I hate what it's done and how many it's torn apart inside and out.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The mexican cartel execution videos have changed me. I actually went through a post traumatic syndrome after seeing some of them. So cruel and so demonic. I did not watch them to see gore but to make sure that I understand how evil the human being can get. If a situation ever happens in which this kind of evil could prevail around me, then I will be ready to stop them I will never become a victim as so many have. I am a survivor.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For anybody who cares...there are english translated versions out there of this video. It is more disturbing when you realize what they are saying.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Whoa... Sorry..I gave a wrong impression I need to correct right away..I did not end up going. I started into and went through the pre-employment process and orientation, to the point of getting the plane ticket for Houston, which would have been the stop en-route to Kuwait.

To be frank, for whatever it's worth...somewhere inside I'll always wish I had gone. The rest of me...well, I listened to my family who all but broken down in pleading with me. My wife? In her eyes only...to her credit..she never asked me once..but her eyes begged deeper than anyone else, and that probably did it. I've mentioned this before, but she walked in on me back then, while I was watching one of those... She saw something no human being should ever have to see.

This whole damn war has been toxic to every one and every thing it's touched. I hate what it's done and how many it's torn apart inside and out.

No worries, it is a bad situation indeed, and it doesn't look like there is any way for any of it to end well. Your wife was a smart woman probably a lot smarter than both of us put together.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilky
The mexican cartel execution videos have changed me. I actually went through a post traumatic syndrome after seeing some of them. So cruel and so demonic. I did not watch them to see gore but to make sure that I understand how evil the human being can get. If a situation ever happens in which this kind of evil could prevail around me, then I will be ready to stop them I will never become a victim as so many have. I am a survivor.

It's astounding they film their own INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE against them... I am glad they make it harder for themselves, and are being hunted down. Which is why they then turn around and try and outdo themselves... in desperation.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I owe that fine woman my life in more than one way, I'll tell you that.

I just hope things stabilize over there soon. Those people have been in a state of chaos and war for what has been an entire lifetime now for some adults, let alone every kid in the nation. It has to be enough eventually...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Can I be brutally honest here?

I would rather see the innocent civilians and children of the middle east vaporized in an instant than see them live one more day like that. Nuking the whole damn place almost seems like mercy at this point.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
maybe now people will understand why people like saddam hussein ruled the way they did, certain cultures need an iron fist to keep them in order, thank you america

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: THELONIO

Sad but true

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
well that was gross and heart wrenching and disgusting. pretend wars on video games are nothing like the real thing. the real thing is awful.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

i'd rather they be instantly removed from the planet to a nice paradise, where the people actually love them, and god isn't a cruel fellow who terrifies his "children" in ways i just can't fathom a higher being doing.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilky

By any other name EVIL is EVIL regardless of the nationality. Everyone who glorifies war should watch the video.. As bad as some of this is it is much better than being tied from a rafter and have important pieces of your body taken off with a dull knife.. or just skinned alive.. Man's inhumanity to man and the hate some harbor for others is alive and well in this world..

Nothing can hold a candle to governments killing their own people if history is even briefly studied..

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I share your sentiment often times such as this.

When I watch videos like this - one thing I cannot help but wonder, why in so many shots do there appear to be so many civilians standing around just filming the armed terrorists and their despicable acts??? Do that many civilians actually support these psychopaths....It is stuff like that which makes me feel really the entire Islam community with that mindset should just be turned into desert glass....

I agree, myself if I were to go out I would much rather be bombed the old fashioned way than executed outside of my house by some sub-human cowards for all the world to watch on LL. Absolutely disgusting. I say roll in the airstrikes. We got all those drones - put em to good use for once.

These pricks have nothing to hide behind once the airstrikes get rolling.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

i'd rather they be instantly removed from the planet to a nice paradise, where the people actually love them, and god isn't a cruel fellow who terrifies his "children" in ways i just can't fathom a higher being doing.

What's crazy is that even after watching the video you still have the audacity to ridicule a Christian.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think the scariest part of this video is the quality of it...the editing is very well done, and that means there are intelligent/well funded people involved here.

Given what has happened over just the past week, ISIS is gaining strength exponentially....the world needs to wake up to this threat before it spreads too much.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: undo

What's crazy is that even after watching the video you still have the audacity to ridicule a Christian.

jesus doesn't terrify his children. but the guy in the old testament, does, frequently. actually, part of the time, the guy in the old testament IS jesus. the rest of the time, it is not. jesus is the nice yahweh in the old testament. ya know the one who warned noah of the flood, created humans and gave them procreation, confused the languages at babel to thwart the world tyranny that was growing at the time? that's jesus. however, the guy that ordered the flood, condemned humans for being procreative, created laws against women, handicapped, and children, and has spent thousands of years, scaring the living daylights out of people (and killing them for some pretty strange reasons), that's not jesus.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
just watched the whole thing. Disguting.Most targets were military i believe,killed at their own home.
They were delivering pamphlets in the city,and if i recall correctly,they haven't attacked the civilian population except for quite some executions. People are embracing them,and that is what scared me.

Also,production and editing are professional work. This is worrying.

Good night

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

This isn't the religion forum, aren't you phoney star folks supposed to be trolling that one and the social issues forum?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: undo

This isn't the religion forum, aren't you phoney star folks supposed to be trolling that one and the social issues forum?

i was just responding to your accusation that i was criticizing a christian, which i was not. if you'll notice, i think jesus is the cat's meow, which is why i don't think he did some of that stuff in the old testament. you said they should be spared any more suffering and misery by nuking them and i think my solution would be even better. since when should children, infants, innocent civilians, be made to suffer? i wasn't accusing you of wanting them to suffer. that is a very strange response on your part, as is your further anomosity towards me.

hmm, curiouser and curioser, said alice. i do believe you have earned yourself some of my personal attention. off i go to read your material.
edit on 14-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join