War With Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Recently something mysterious happened at LAX airport in L.A. all their air traffic control computers were fried and it delayed a bunch of flights and caused a bunch of chaos.

This I believe adds to the list of strange radar anomalies occurring since MH370, and it's radar jamming engineers, went missing:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

As many as 13 planes flying over Europe vanish from radar screens in an "unprecedented" series of blackouts that lasted 25 minutes with claims air traffic control could have been hacked

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't know how old you are, but this is normal stuff for them and us. Its been going on since World War 2 through on and off and constant til now. Maybe you are just latching onto this in your time.

But its old stuff....just different points. Nothing will happen. Nothing has for over 70 years and this wont cause anything to happen either. And we've been close to Nuke War with them a bunch of times...and this is just one more.

Its just more of the same

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: faust833

originally posted by: faust833

a reply to: faust833

I was taking you seriously until this.

Be ready America, Be ready to be a Third world country

So if China passes us as the #1 economy all of a sudden we are a third world country. cmon
No, it will take some time. Of course. But the dollar is being dumped.

We still wont be a third world country. EVER
You are the reason EVERY Empire Falls. Because you think you're above anything and can do whatever you want. Ha Ha are you serious, EVER? Come'on, we're turning into a third world country NOW, look around. Check out our infrastructure.

Lay off the Kool-Aid man
Ok, man. I'll lay off the kool-aid if you lay off the faygo. How about I share a cup of realism with ya?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Don't know how old you are, but this is normal stuff for them and us. Its been going on since World War 2 through on and off and constant til now. Maybe you are just latching onto this in your time.

But its old stuff....just different points. Nothing will happen. Nothing has for over 70 years and this wont cause anything to happen either. And we've been close to Nuke War with them a bunch of times...and this is just one more.

Its just more of the same

If you're replying to me, I'm old enough. I know the difference between show, and a real potential threat to the nation.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Given our President, I sometimes wonder how much inside information HE actually has.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Given our President, I sometimes wonder how much inside information HE actually has.

Not as much as the ones pulling his strings.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: faust833

And its the 1st one. Ive lived thru 60 yers of them with Mother Russia.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Russia is in a very weak position and as many countries in that position they make threats to get attention. Like say North Korea, they have enough power to make a mess but zero chance of winning. They bank on the US and the West wanting to avoid open conflict and instead cut deals. Sure Russia is not doing well under santions but, they see that as something that will be settled in talks down the road. Russia is desperate to secure it western borders. They way worse problems coming with China in the east and all the rest of the former Soviet Republics along the rest of its borders. The last thing it needs is NATO breathing down its neck in the west as well. They want a buffer to deal with more pressing issues. The massive coruption and growing unrest and never ending bad economic news means things for Russia will continue to get worse. Russia has no interest in a war where it can not win.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join