It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of All U.S. Children Will Be Autistic (by 2025) - MIT Researcher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Don't forget to factor in the MHTFR connection to autism. This gene prevents the carrier from detoxing chemicals like mercury or glyphosate. So hypothetically, the chemicals are causing austism, but genetically the children don't have a way to detox these chemicals either.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This topic is about a subject that has the ability to end society yet it got minimal responses in ATS. Something is awfully wrong with peoples mindsets. Please wake up people, we are being poisoned.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yikes! This is much more concerning to me than most new stories (including Al Gore's Global Warming). I wonder what the autism rate is for communities that grow their own food, such as the Amish? If it is chemicals on our food they might be the least affected.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
This topic is about a subject that has the ability to end society yet it got minimal responses in ATS. Something is awfully wrong with peoples mindsets. Please wake up people, we are being poisoned.

What?! You gotta be kidding me.

Having everyone somewhere on the spectrum would transform society more in alignment with the age.. info age. Nothing is destroyed, it's only information.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join