It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convenient: IRS Has 'Lost' Two Years of Lois Lerner's Emails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
What do you think you would learn from them anyway?

No matter what was in them, Mark Levin would just spin it to fit his narrative anyway. and y'all would eat it up because it fits your world view they concocted for you.

Ah. . . I like it. Kinda along the lines of "what difference does it make?" . Someone should forward this to the white house.They could sure use it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No matter what was in them, Mark Levin would just spin it to fit his narrative anyway. and y'all would eat it up because it fits your world view they concocted for you.

The truth...

So we ignore criminal behavior because Mark Levin may spin it ?

Are you so deep in the tank you are willing to excuse this arrogance ?

Then you claim we are "concocting" the facts ?

Kool Aid much ?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

YEA! We finally have a comment from the pro-Obama delegation.
Sadly, your comment doesn't really address the evidence, but thank you,...
It took 5 pages...but better late than never.
edit on 15-6-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just seems to me that unless it fits your pre disposed narrative, it will be ignored.

I don't believe this is about truth finding at all but mudslinging.

I never hear any of this group ever blast conservative group or politician if they go against your perceived notion of "truth". By that I mean "your" kind of truth.

But go ahead, let people like Levin tell you what to think, i guess it makes life easier, not having to think for yourself.

Again, what do you hope to learn? that the IRS targeted TEA party groups for extra scrutiny? You already knew that. None of you asked why.

Maybe it was because TEA party groups tend to be anti American, and closer in makeup to the Taliban.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Just seems to me that unless it fits your pre disposed narrative, it will be ignored.

I don't believe this is about truth finding at all but mudslinging.

I never hear any of this group ever blast conservative group or politician if they go against your perceived notion of "truth". By that I mean "your" kind of truth.

But go ahead, let people like Levin tell you what to think, i guess it makes life easier, not having to think for yourself.

Again, what do you hope to learn? that the IRS targeted TEA party groups for extra scrutiny? You already knew that. None of you asked why.

Maybe it was because TEA party groups tend to be anti American, and closer in makeup to the Taliban.

So 'the end justifies the means'?
Why am I not surprised that this would finally be the FIRST response from the pro-Obama lobby?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Irrelevant. Regardless of the reason selective enforcement of the law is both illegal and un-Constitutional. Whoever devised this program needs to be prosecuted and if found guilty, imprisoned.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

That's all well and good except the purpose of the IRS has nothing to do with that.

Mission Statement The purpose of the Internal Revenue Service is to collect the proper amount of tax revenue at the least cost; serve the public by continually improving the quality of our products and services; and perform in a manner warranting the highest degree of public confidence in our integrity, efficiency and fairness.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

If someone from the Obama Admin ordered the IRS to look into any group for any purpose other than tax collection or income verification then there has been some misuse and corruption. . . PERIOD

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: azdaze
B..But Obama promised us that "there hasn't been even a SMIDGEN of corruption" by the IRS....PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who said it was selective enforcement? As I said before, TEA Party groups tend to be anti American.

Doesn't our government have the duty to protect the population from ALL enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC?

Groups who have the agenda of killing elected officials seems to be domestic enemies. And i see why they would be under more scrutiny for tax free status.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Who said it was selective enforcement?

The Internal Revenue Service admitted that there was selective enforcement.

As I said before, TEA Party groups tend to be anti American

Doesn't our government have the duty to protect the population from ALL enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC?

Groups who have the agenda of killing elected officials seems to be domestic enemies. And i see why they would be under more scrutiny for tax free status.

Again, irrelevant. The alleged mission statement is not the qualifier, the law permits any group to apply as long as they meet the parameters. Additionally, it was not the 'extra scrutiny', is was the wholesale disregarding of applications.

edit on 15-6-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Who said it was selective enforcement? As I said before, TEA Party groups tend to be anti American.

LOVE your comments. Thanks; they speak volumes.
Who did the TEA Party kill, again?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe those unfortunately erased Lois Lerner Emails would've told us more evidence about all those elected officials the TEA Party was killing.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

TEA Party groups tend to be anti American.

Care to back that up with any facts ?

Preconceived notions much ?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Your absolutely right, they should have gone after those groups that were trying to defraud the system.

Instead they just threw the applications away instead of prosecuting them like they should.

now I'm angry at the irs too!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Your absolutely right, they should have gone after those groups that were trying to defraud the system.

Instead they just threw the applications away instead of prosecuting them like they should.

now I'm angry at the irs too!

And what would they be prosecuting them for? Anyone is free to start a political action group in the United States, whether you agree with their philosophy or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So the meme is apparently misdirection instead of addressing the lack of emails (digital and/or hard copy). Not addressing the corruption.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
...it's ALL they've got.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: beezzer
...it's ALL they've got.

Then they don't really care about corruption in government. They only care about ideology at any cost.

Sad, really.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If a single group was prevented from forming and exercising their Right to Assemble.

That is Election Fraud. Translated...Obama stole the Election.

So there is an investigation...A top Public Servant invokes the 5th.

Now, crucial emails are suddenly missing. And you don't see a pattern?

You don't see how using the IRS to organize and eliminate the competition is dangerous ?

When it happens to your side and it will...I can't wait to see your response.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

If a single group was prevented from forming and exercising their Right to Assemble.

That is Election Fraud. Translated...Obama stole the Election.

So there is an investigation...A top Public Servant invokes the 5th.

Now, crucial emails are suddenly missing. And you don't see a pattern?

You don't see how using the IRS to organize and eliminate the competition is dangerous ?

When it happens to your side and it will...I can't wait to see your response.

If it had happened to HIS side...he certainly wouldn't have waited FIVE pages to comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join