It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convenient: IRS Has 'Lost' Two Years of Lois Lerner's Emails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Day 2, and another search of the left/liberal sites and not a peep!

They either think this kind of behavior can be ignored, or they are still scrambling for a suitable meme to relay to the loyal followers.

I think we can put to bed the idea that this administration is corrupt.

There can be no further argument. This action is the trump card to end all "debate" on the subject.

What d we do next?

Well, I'm sure others across the political spectrum will use this, and "yes" they are corrupt as well.

But what can we do?

We can use this as an example. We can say, "No more" when we go to the polls in November. We can continue to keep this alive. Hell, in my searches, ATS comes up almost immediately. So we are making an impact when we discuss it here.

Keep this alive!

Bengazi, Bergdahl, Fast & Furious, all have their fan-base and detractors and people that work to misdirect the attentions of the people.

But this story, this claim by the IRS, this is what defines the current administration.

Out-right lying. Bold-faced misuse of power and authority.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
I know....I't absolutely amazing how quiet the pro-Obama side of the aisle has been on this story...both here on ATS (page 5, and not a word from them) and in the mainstream media.

I guess if it's impossible to blame Bush, they simply zip their lips and put their heads back in the sand (or somewhere else, for that matter).

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I know....I't absolutely amazing how quiet the pro-Obama side of the aisle has been on this story...both here on ATS (page 5, and not a word from them) and in the mainstream media.

I just Googled the story and it is not even on MSNBC, talk about carrying water.

I wonder if Chris Tingle still loves his Dahlibama.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
BULLSNIP

Because all they gotta do is call up the NSA and get them.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah...the hard drive "crashed" (with the aid of a BIG ol' sledge hammer) and is at the bottom of the Indian Ocean with "crashed" MH370.

What can you say about this farce of an administration because IMHO "There is NO there there."

Totally obtuse in every way.

Can the FBI investigate the IRS? What would we have to do to make that happen? Or maybe that would be obtuse as well?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Can the FBI investigate the IRS? What would we have to do to make that happen?

Fire the current head of the department of injustice. Eric Holder.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"Not even a smidgen of corruption"
-Barack Obama

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am not buying that a computer crash caused the complete loss of data from a hard drive.

The FBI has recovered data from computer hard drives that have been erased.

The only way i can see the hard drives being damaged beyond data recovery is if they were erased and written over at least 5 times. that is not from a computer crash.
This is what they do with computer drives to remove classified information.

There are programs that do this and they can be modified so that another computer could activate the program.

This is the reason when the FBI raids some place for information on computers the first thing they do is disconnect the internet connection and copy the hard drives.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Not even a smidgen of corruption"
-Barack Obama

Obama Says "Not Even a Smidgen of Corruption" in IRS Scandal

www.youtube.com...

One Lie of Thousands

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
How much is a smidgen ?

Does it depends on what your definition of "is, is" ?

The word "smidgen" was clearly very calculated.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, I'm sure glad we got that cleared up. Why, before he said so, I'd thought the IRS might actually have some corruption in it somewhere.

Now if we can just get Manson to say he never encouraged anyone to do bad things...we can let him go too!

After all.. Who better to clear up questions of wrong doing than the person directly accused of it, or their functional boss? I always take the word of a suspect for their own wrongs.

Why not?
edit on 6/14/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Strange too....

It is just about impossible to keep up with all of the Obama administration scandals, but the corruption of the Internal Revenue Service ranks near the top. Unfortunately, it has gone hand in hand with Barack Obama and Eric Holder’s corruption of the Department of Justice. The perversion of law enforcement agencies for political ends is starkly revealed by the fact that in 2010, as part of its effort to stem the Tea Party movement, the IRS gave the FBI disks containing more than 1.1 million pages of documents on Section 501 non-profits, so that the FBI could selectively prosecute conservative groups and donors.

IRS Gave FBI 1.1 Million Pages of Taxpayer Data to Encourage Prosecution of Conservatives

They had all that at the click of a pen.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My mind is numb form all this stupid coming out of DC. And anyone who is buying this needs some serious help. Oh and I have land on the side of a cliff I will sell you.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's fine when they have a crash or lose files, but if you or I lose information we are still responsible for all the fines, penalties and anything else the IRS deems just.

Unreal.

If I'm EVER audited, I am going RIGHT back to this case as my defense..... If they can "conveniently" lose files, then why can't I?
edit on 15-6-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Convenient indeed.

Just like the Malaysian flight, nothing "gets lost" these days unless its 'convenient'!

Even if they are 'lost',... Someone out there can retreive them one way or another! Lies lies lies. Nothing more to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Not exactly believing this.. but it is possible they never backed up in the first place. I see it all the time, even with government data. App servers are backed up. Databases.. sure. Exchange servers? Not so much. But no, I don't think they crashed in the first place. If they had crashed, it's not as easy to get back mail client data as you think. Much more difficult than say, just raw data stored on the server. So if it had crashed.. I could believe that.

But crashes are actually very rare server-side.. there is a reason there is raid redundancy. I can't think of a time in the last 20 years I've seen an actual crash that made the server completely lose all its data. So.. yea, they probably "crashed" their data, and even if they had the drives, it's unlikely they could get the data back. It takes many more jumping through hoops to make the data from Exchange to be recoverable.

As an aside.. Exchange (and any mail data in general) is a funny thing. Some companies don't want it backed up.. ever. Some have no choice, if bound by a contract. Most companies would rather mail would die a quiet death however. For this very reason.. once litigation rolls around, it makes it much harder to sue if the data isn't there to back it up.
edit on 15-6-2014 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You know what, I want my money back!

I have never cheated or lied on my taxes, and I have paid thousands of $$$ over the past 20 years...I want it BACK.

If you don't agree with a business or service provider you get a refund. Especially you get a refund if that business or service has "questionable" practices or breaks the law.

How much more "questionable" can the IRS /Administration get.

I don't agree with these thugs and gangsters and I want my money back!

They don't Scare me. Sick of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks like the IRS hit another snag.

Apparently in addition to Emails being kept electronically, IRS rules requires a hardcopy of all emails be kept as well, specifically to avoid this type of situation.

If the hardcopies are gone this is gonna get ugly.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What do you think you would learn from them anyway?

No matter what was in them, Mark Levin would just spin it to fit his narrative anyway. and y'all would eat it up because it fits your world view they concocted for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
What do you think you would learn from them anyway?

Who Lois Lerner was speaking to outside of the Internal Revenue Service and if someone else was either directing or had initiated the orchestrated application denial program.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join