It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bending or Unbending of Space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Confirmed.

We can eliminate the first video.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
I find the videos more intriguing than entertaining
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I'm sorry to hear that.

The first video showed nothing to prove his claim. I believe Deaf Alien called it correctly. If the uploader were serious I would think he would have at least attempted to show he's not using RC gyrocopters.

The second vid is from a somewhat notorious ATS member 'twice removed'. You can find his posts here as savvys84 and here as Angelic Resurrection.

Take a look at this

Thanks for your enlightened reply.
You could ask her , why she says space is bent?
You may get an inkling of what I am on about, if you chk the
links in my signature. I have a video of the demo version, but the subject is
of such a taboo nature that, it cannot be put on the net
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So taboo that.... here it is?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Nochzwei

We Deaf people do not consider ourselves handicapped

But yes they are of very low quality. That is usually an indication that the videos are hoaxes.

Also as to the space-time curvature, let me know what you think of those pictures:

upload.wikimedia.org...

and

upload.wikimedia.org...

the first pic shows some circular interstellar gas, kind of intriguing and the second is too grainy pic of some star cluster

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Here's a cool one of rc gyroscope (the other kind is rc quadcopter which is more manageable)

Oldfarts will remember that movie Real Genius.
Lol. That gyrocop is cool. Wonder if these, these available as kit of some sort

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Wonder why should any scientific subject be taboo, even if it questions the existing paradigm

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Wonder why should any scientific subject be taboo, even if it questions the existing paradigm

I didn't say it should be taboo. You said it was (on more than one occasion) and then turn around and post your video claiming AG and time dilation that you said could not be put on the net.

Why are you playing games like this?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Hello Kitty and Garfield sticker on anti-gravity contraption for youtube, filmed somewhere in a poor jungle village = Check.

What more proof do you need? Geez..
The pH of two tomatoes?

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
The second vid is from a somewhat notorious ATS member 'twice removed'. You can find his posts here as savvys84 and here as Angelic Resurrection.
That was Angelic Resurrection? I can't say I'm surprised. The logic (or absence thereof?) of proving antigravity using candles and proving a time machine by measuring the pH of 2 tomatoes is similar enough, I should have guessed.

The subjects that are taboo involve national defense/security type things, like how to make atomic bombs, certain stealth technologies, etc. I haven't seen anything like that discussed here.

Beyond taboo, you have extraordinary claims, which would require extraordinary evidence. I see a claim that one candle burns more brightly than the other which I don't even agree with, but even if it was really brighter that's hardly proof of anti-gravity.
edit on 14-6-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

That was Angelic Resurrection?

Yep. I recognized the backyard in the video before I went to YouTube to find the uploader is Savvy S. Remember the pics from Angelic Resurrection's signature links?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: boncho

The subjects that are taboo involve national defense/security type things, like how to make atomic bombs, certain stealth technologies, etc. I haven't seen anything like that discussed here.

Beyond taboo, you have extraordinary claims, which would require extraordinary evidence. I see a claim that one candle burns more brightly than the other which I don't even agree with, but even if it was really brighter that's hardly proof of anti-gravity.

Don't know, if this video in question has any security type overtones or stealth technology.
But it does question the existing paradigm. Note in the video below which confirms this questioning, Gordon asserts when you negate time, you negate gravity

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

the first pic shows some circular interstellar gas, kind of intriguing and the second is too grainy pic of some star cluster

In the first picture:

What's large and blue and can wrap itself around an entire galaxy? A gravitational lens mirage. Pictured above, the gravity of a luminous red galaxy (LRG) has gravitationally distorted the light from a much more distant blue galaxy. More typically, such light bending results in two discernible images of the distant galaxy, but here the lens alignment is so precise that the background galaxy is distorted into a horseshoe -- a nearly complete ring. Since such a lensing effect was generally predicted in some detail by Albert Einstein over 70 years ago, rings like this are now known as Einstein Rings.

In the 2nd picture:

In the formation known as Einstein's Cross, four images of the same distant quasar appear around a foreground galaxy due to strong gravitational lensing

The European Space Agency's Faint Object Camera on board NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has provided astronomers with the most detailed image ever taken of the gravitational lens G2237 + 0305 — sometimes referred to as the Einstein Cross. The photograph shows four images of a very distant quasar which has been multiple-imaged by a relatively nearby galaxy acting as a gravitational lens. The angular separation between the upper and lower images is 1.6 arcseconds.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
imo, it is evidence of time compression around the large objects, rather than gravitational lensing or bending of space
a reply to: Deaf Alien

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
if you think about it, its not just mass that effects gravity but it must be mass too that effects time.

If theres no matter with mass, theres no gravity, but with no matter means theres no time to effect anything either.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

imo, it is evidence of time compression around the large objects, rather than gravitational lensing or bending of space

Clocks tick more slowly in a gravitational field. We don't call this compression, we call it expansion or "Gravitational time dilation".

Don't know, if this video in question has any security type overtones or stealth technology.
But it does question the existing paradigm. Note in the video below which confirms this questioning, Gordon asserts when you negate time, you negate gravity
A lot of people assert a lot of things. I can see you're having difficulty assessing which are true and which aren't. Here are some clues I use:

The guy using candles as his scientific measuring instruments doesn't know how to do science so any claims he makes are automatically in question.

The guy in the video is not talking about science in technical terms. Modern science gets pretty technical so it's an indication he's not really familiar with the topic.

I could post a video of a hippie saying he slowed down time with acid which from his perspective might be true, but scientifically it has no validity regarding time, it has more to do with biochemistry and neurology.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
if you think about it, its not just mass that effects gravity but it must be mass too that effects time.

If theres no matter with mass, theres no gravity, but with no matter means theres no time to effect anything either.
yes mass causes time compression. Time is always present in our universe, only mass compresses it and lack of mass dilates it. All contrary to GR though.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Clocks tick more slowly in a gravitational field. We don't call this compression, we call it expansion or "Gravitational time dilation".

A lot of people assert a lot of things. I can see you're having difficulty assessing which are true and which aren't. Here are some clues I use:

The guy using candles as his scientific measuring instruments doesn't know how to do science so any claims he makes are automatically in question.

The guy in the video is not talking about science in technical terms. Modern science gets pretty technical so it's an indication he's not really familiar with the topic.

I could post a video of a hippie saying he slowed down time with acid which from his perspective might be true, but scientifically it has no validity regarding time, it has more to do with biochemistry and neurology.

The guy in the video has installed security systems in the white house, so he is scientifically inclined. I have no reason to doubt that, he misappropriated ufo technology from mj12. Look how easily he answers questions from Kerry. He is definitely not lying. so the 2 videos compliment each other about time and anti gravity..
Anything to do with hippies and acid is not science per se

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The guy in the video has installed security systems in the white house, so he is scientifically inclined.

how have you come to that conclusion?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

The guy in the video has installed security systems in the white house, so he is scientifically inclined.

how have you come to that conclusion?
He says so in the video and I see no reason to doubt him. Some info about him may also be there on the internet

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
He was into security systems and electronics in the 1960s, but I read the question differently and wondered the same thing. What makes you think a guy who installed security systems in the 1960s knows anything about time dilation, or other topics related to relativity? I know several guys who know electronics who know next to nothing about relativistic time dilation, and one of them ran the test lab at my former employer.

edit on 15-6-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

He was into security systems and electronics in the 1960s, but I read the question differently and wondered the same thing. What makes you think a guy who installed security systems in the 1960s knows anything about time dilation, or other topics related to relativity? I know several guys who know electronics who know next to nothing about relativistic time dilation, and one of them ran the test lab at my former employer.

Thanks for all your responses.
The guy says in the video he misappropriated some mj12 ufo tech documents/films, from which he learnt that, when you negate time you negate gravity, which is contrary to GR. He also says that he is not a scientist per se. I see no reason to doubt what he learnt out of the mj 12 docs and films on reverse engineered ufo tech. He is answering all ques without the slightest bit of hesitation, which means he is telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think Donna Hare may be telling the truth when she said she saw a picture of trees on the moon at NASA, but that doesn't mean there are trees on the moon.

Someone may have been playing a joke on her, and haven't the MJ-12 documents been proven as hoaxed? Maybe someone was playing a joke on Gordon Novel?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join