It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Man swinging crowbar shot to death by officer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: g146541

So how many interactions are there with the police around the world on a daily basis? Divide those by the number of videos you see. There are always going to be bad apples in any organization.

Saying that people should open fire on cops is really ignorant and insane. That is like a cop showing up and shooting a pit bull because some can be bad. I see your picture and own a pit bull as well(along with a GSD, and a presa canario) so think about that for a second.

I can show you plenty of videos of pit bulls killing people, but there are plenty of circumstances behind that, and other dogs kill as well....

I see your point and agree, pit bulls do attack then cover up and lie for each other.
The other breed dog attacks are because they were set up I'm sure.

I will believe in the fairy story of good cops when they all wear cameras and they start to report and prosecute each other.
Remember a sympathizer is just as bad as the criminal.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

So you are comparing me to a criminal?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I will believe in the fairy story of good cops when they all wear cameras and they start to report and prosecute each other.
Remember a sympathizer is just as bad as the criminal.

No. WE have just lost are way as a society.

Time for a reality check.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: gordo

Sounds like you can't wait for that day, cause you already know for a fact that you will attempt to kill the man.
I give the cop in this story a semi pass cause a fellow officer had fallen down aand very well could have been in grave danger.
Your story just sounds like you are carrying hoping someone will test you

This is my thought process for why I carry:

I always have a jacket in my Jeep. I may not need it, but that one time I break down I'll at least not freeze to death.

I have some first-aid supplies/water/MREs in my Jeep too. I'm not currently injured, thirsty, or hungry but there may come a time that I'll need to plug a hole, drink, or eat.

There is a spare tire bolted to the back of my Jeep. I have 4 nearly new tires, but I have had a flat before so it was nice to have that spare.

I also carry a gun. Not because I'm looking to use it, but should the need arise I'll have it.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It wouldnt matter if it's a crowbar or toothpick they will still shoot to kill like a pig:-) a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

So you are comparing me to a criminal?

So you admit to covering for crooked cops?
Like I said, once all badge carriers wear cameras and the video is freely available to the public, there will be accountability.
Cameras feel no need to keep the status quo.
But even with good clear video and audio we see cops skating free, how does that happen?
The whole justice system is a just us system.
You know what I say is true.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

And that is totally fair, but it is another thing to have the itchy finger and look for a reason to use it.
That was the feeling I felt with that post.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

No not at all, why would I do that?

I never said they were perfect. Nobody is.

I have been screwed over by them in the past. I just think it is never a good idea to generalize a group of people based on some bad apples. Which is why I gave the example of pit bulls being persecuted because a few of them have killed people under questionable circumstances. People automatically think they are all bad and want to ban them and kill them.

You know that pit bulls are anything but killers...yet according to most people they are vicious killers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join