It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hello ATS, my name is Kruphix...pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I am introducing myself, even though I have registered a few months ago, because I have recently been more intrigued by the discussions on this site.

Also, I wanted to say that although I am new to this site, I am not new to the world, to discussions, to the paranormal, or to politics. I hope this will decrease the amount of replies I am getting of the likes of "Obviously you are new here..." as an excuse to dismiss my opinions. Other than this small annoyance, I have enjoyed my time here. But I would encourage others to not dismiss members opinions just because their account creation date is newer than theirs.

Looking forward to more engaging discussions with all of you.

Thank You,
Kruphix

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

kruphix, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hello Kruphix!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Enjoy Yourself!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Take a look at my avatar there freshman. See the date???? FEB. 24 2011 SEE IT. Bow down and grovel. Now a few hubba hubba hubbas please.

Welcome and take this place lightly.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Welcome, as always, to the tribe!

You progressive, liberal elitist!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Boy it took you a while to introduce yourself. You should do that right away.......

I'm one to talk, I should think about doing an intro thread some day. There...I thought about it now I can wait another two years.

Edit.....I forgot to welcome you to the site. Gee, forgot the main part of my post.
edit on 13-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Greetings earthing, welcome to ATS!

Look forward to seeing you around!!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the asylum .. erm.. ats .. happy hour starts at 1700 b.y.o.b ..
Meh dont worry about it at one time we were all fng's .. sit back enjoy the show though for some of the political threads would recommend wearing a flak jacket as things can get heated fast in them ..

the others will be along shortly to welcome you ..

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Nice intro, Kruphix ! Even if you've been here a little while...Welcome to ATS !!

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Greetings from the edge of insanity, kruphix. I take you are a Stones fan. I hope you can get your satisfaction here. Remember, You can't get what you want, you get what you need, ohhh yeahhhh!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
How rude of me, I introduced myself and ran out the door.

Thanks for all the greetings folks, look forward to seeing all of you around the boards.

new topics

top topics

join