It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brown Shirts Are Here: Immigrant Children = Obama's National Security Force?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I wonder if I may be so bold as to ask for your solutions, since it's apparent the ideas and solutions of others are in no way satisfactory?

I tend to agree the economy is far more complex to really grasp than even dedicated time researching it can realistically accomplish. Economists who literally do dedicate their entire lives to this are as often conflicted as agreeing and wrong as often as not. The proof is in the pudding for that one, I suppose.

Still, I am always fascinated by folks who can see the myriad of problems and helpfully identify how much will NOT work, but don't share any alternative, for whatever reason. Care to share?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting, if far-fetched, theory. Unfortunately, the Obama administration has given me little reason to doubt that this might be part of their game.

Just last week I was hearing about Congress trying to pass a bill which would grant amnesty to illegal immigrants if they enlist in the military. A few days later, we are hit with this orchestrated flood of illegals. The conspiracy theorist in me wants to connect the dots this way:

Step 1. Purge the military of real leaders and true patriots
Step 2. Replace them with progressives (aka useful idiots) and foreign-born illegal immigrants
Step 3. Use the new military with DHS to fend off citizenry while instituting unconstitutional policies to your heart's content

Of course such a conspiracy could never be true in the US. That's what I used to believe...these days I am not so sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join