It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

WoW, he just told you why Genius, because these things are stifled, from the public view and always have been, and by those who may not even be human..

But you scoff, lol you would scoff at anything that you cannot see, IE everything important.

If I understand their process correctly they're just moving protons around from one atom to another until enough have been moved that some of the atoms have been turned into gold. This isn't new technology, we've known how to do it for nearly 70 years using nuclear fission. The side effect of that process being that it turns the new material radioactive.

That said given the current price of gold, if this guys process is at all legit he should be able to fund it and scale it up himself very easily even if starting from nothing.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan It would be easier to use addition instead of addition and subtraction and you would not need all that energy.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Glass can be turned into gold? Wut ?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I am sorry to here that they ALL died in a airplane crash.
oh! not yet but soon.

dont they know they can use Sea water to make gold?
maybe beach sand to. that what they make glass from!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Very cool.. but one question for you. What in the world does this have to do with Bitcoin or Darkcoin? Nothing has any value unless we give it value lol.

Personally I think that the whole Bitcoin / Darkcoin stuff is one of the WORST things to base any kind of economy off of. Do you have any idea how much more screwed up the planet's economy would be if it were entirely based off of that crap? Seriously. It's bad enough already that all money really is, is just a bunch of numbers in a computer somewhere, but at least now people get to use something they can still physically hold in their hands as "money"...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
You are talking to someone with a masters degree in chemistry. Cut out the pseudoscience and Atomic Structure For Dummies nonsense.

If you only knew who you were talking too...

Congratulations on getting a masters degree in chemistry. Chemistry is the art of not knowing whats going on, but knowing how to make it happen.

It's funny how people like you think there can only be one explanation to it all. No way can there ever be another explanation which not only predicts and describes scientific laws with more accuracy, but explains everything.

Anything that doesn't match that book you paid good money to memorize is pseudoscience... keep thinking that. You'll go a short way in a long time.

originally posted by: Rob48
You cannot turn beer bottles into gold. All you will do is lose your money to scammers seeking "investment". Save your cash and don't listen to this BS.

You cannot turn beer bottles into gold? Wow, thanks for proving to everyone you have no idea what you are talking about.

It is a fact that you can turn beer bottles into gold. It is a fact you can also turn dirt into gold. Oxygen into gold. Water into gold. Electricity into gold. You can turn ANYTHING into gold, and that is a fact. The only question is how much or how little energy is required to do so, and exactly what method you want to use (because there are many methods).
edit on 15-6-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow really?

Yes, really.

how do you know about this!

How does anyone come to know something which is not directly handed to them?

How come you arent doing it?

Because shiny rocks are not important to me. I know how to do much greater things.

Can you please provide me with some sources for this concrete evidence you are presenting........

You don't deserve it. Your sarcasm disgusts me.

Funny, you ask for a source when the answer is in front of you already.

You should ask your eyes and ears for a source before you see and hear.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I've got a machine that takes people's pseudo-scientific BS and credulous acceptance of nonsensical investment scams and turns them into gold. Any investors? Hurry, before TPTB eliminate me!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
I remember about 15 years back scientist's made claims that for every square meter of seawater there was about an ounce of nano-particulate gold (amongst other metals and minerals too). But the process to get said commodities out of that 3ft x 3ft bit of ocean is not cost-effective (or efficiently done for that matter).

Although one day I would assume that someone will invent an device for those extractions to see fruition.

How about I show you how...

Just use a gold anode and cathode instead of silver.

You want free electricity to do this? I can explain to you how to get free energy from sound... yeah, that constant never ending free sound.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I may finally get that solid gold toilet after all.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This would be alchemy at best.

400 oz is 25 pounds of gold people.

or 11.3 kg's

I would love to see the video of this process.

And why just beer bottles? Why not all glass?

BS meter needle is bent on this one.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Gold is also expensive due to its favorable properties, it is a good conductor and is highly malleable. It will probably be used more in common day things, and maybe our phones will be cheaper from that tiny tiny amount of gold in there. But yeah the price of gold is gonna drop, America needs to start collecting something better.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
This would be alchemy at best.

400 oz is 25 pounds of gold people.

or 11.3 kg's

I would love to see the video of this process.

And why just beer bottles? Why not all glass?

BS meter needle is bent on this one.

Gold and other precious metals are measured in Troy ounces. There are 12 ounces (Troy/apothecary) in one Troy pound. 400 oz (Troy) comes out to being 33.333 pounds Troy. 1 pound troy is equal to 13.166 oz avoirdupois. Unless the original article is in Avoirdupois, the troy weight to avdp turns out to be 438.8666 oz. avdp. I don't know about this.

edit: after reading this posted, it doesn't look right. My conversion may be wrong.
edit on 15-6-2014 by NightFlight because: (must be filled out)

OK, 25 lbs. avdp. = 364.575 oz troy/12 = 30.38 lbs. troy.

If the current price of gold is $1500.00 per troy oz, then the glass to gold is worth $546,862.50.

This looks better.

edit on 15-6-2014 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2014 by NightFlight because: (must be filled out)

edit on 15-6-2014 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The process is documented to some extent. They put glass shards in a ceramic crucible. Amidst the glass shards they put a "seed" of the metal they desire. Heat the glass until some amount of it is molten. Glass once in a red-hot liquid state becomes semi-conductive instead of insulative. Conductive glass absorbs microwaves, thus continuing to heat the glass and melt the rest from the partial portion. In this case however instead of some minutes they keep microwaving for some hours. (It may even be presumed that some part of the glass is heated to the plasma state with electron disassociation. Perhaps that's where the interesting stuff happens?) Microwave ovens are also orientated differently than normal usage, probably to optimize where the beam hits the crucible. (Microwaves appear to be nearly bone-stock, although modified to allow extended running. Improved internal cooling, standard timer circuit replaced/bypassed, etc.) Electricity is cheap enough, running a microwave for a few hours will still cost under $5.

Afterwards the molten glass is poured into cold water. Same way one would make a "Prince Rupert's drop". That drop is then broken up. Collected material is then chemically processed to extract metal. (I would guess aqua regia? Since the main component will dissolve silicates.) Although the whole process could be dangerous if you're stupid about it, the chemistry part is likely more difficult because the hazmat handling involved.

Yet given that little amount shown, somebody should be able to independently reproduce it. The guys doing it claim some variables are involved, but it appears fairly crude at this stage and the amount of variables is limited. It should be fairly easy to change parameters when testing the process.

I'd also suggest treating the post production stage as radiochemistry. Use a geiger counter/film or reactive plates during testing. Most known and proven processes for transmutation of chemicals also produces unstable isotopes. If really anything to this, it would be a wise precaution.

Still I'm with you and the other skeptics on this. (BS rating is high. If extraction is good enough to be profitable, why ask for investors?) It'll need some independent confirmation.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
My father worked 35 years in a glass bottle factory that made amber (brown) and flint (clear) beer bottles. We still have a bottle factory in town that manufactures bottles for Miller Beer.

One of the major components of glass is silica sand, a white sand that is plentiful in this area. If this story is true, my guess would be that there are trace amounts of gold in sand. Why it would have to be made into glass first, I'm not sure. Seems like it would be quicker just to extract it directly from the sand.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
soon there will be a season of Gold Rush mining out garbage bins of drinking holes.

Bearing Sea Gold episodes of divers looking for beer bottles lol

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConvincedMan
My father worked 35 years in a glass bottle factory that made amber (brown) and flint (clear) beer bottles. We still have a bottle factory in town that manufactures bottles for Miller Beer.

One of the major components of glass is silica sand, a white sand that is plentiful in this area. If this story is true, my guess would be that there are trace amounts of gold in sand. Why it would have to be made into glass first, I'm not sure. Seems like it would be quicker just to extract it directly from the sand.

there is no way to process silica sand with out traces of gold in it as its not magnetic in theory..

I used to work at a silica processing plant, We had a wet to dry process..
The sand would come through the plant to a dryer that would heat the sand, the sand would go through a series of grading screens(like a sifter) it was sorted into 2 grades fed into 2 hoppers we had flour and we had course at the bottom of the hopper there was a magnet, that would take out metal filings that probably most likely would come from the Plant, These hoppers fed into forklift bags with plastic bag liners.

As these course sands would wear the Plant, one week the plant was shut down due to wear and tear. dryer bumps had holes in it and had to be repaired, we was shut down for a week.

All the silica was placed into lots of 21 each bag(1 ton), so 21 one ton shipped off to Korea or china or other places in shipping containers.
Funny thing is we had some angry customer before the shut down they were finding bits of the plant inside the bags.
sending us photo's yet our boss kept blaming us, when the plant was made out of secondhand parts from a closed paint processing plant that was making titanium dioxide paint down the road before silica plant existed..

edit on 15/6/2014 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

Well this is just brilliant. We can achieve nuclear fusion using a domestic microwave oven! Coulomb barrier, what Coulomb barrier?

And never mind the iron peak: we can go straight from silicon to gold using nuclear fusion.

Where do I send the cheque?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Yeah I read that on your kitco link, pretty impressive stuff especially because they open researchers to watch the process and purposfully didnt apply for patent or at least as of yet. When I read this part I thought they must be using an already patented piece of tech just being used differently.

Well according to their "angel investment page" they have applied for a patent, and it was pending as of Feb this year:

angel.co...

But there are thousands of patents for inventions that don't work and will never work, so...

Anyway as NoRulesAllowed said, this is nothing new. A guy called John Milewski was doing the rounds a few years ago with his "microwave gold". It was nonsense then and it is still nonsense now.

Seriously, if you can make gold from glass in a microwave, then do it and sell the gold. Don't waste your time making stupid videos and no money.

BTW a Google search of this Martin Burger chap reveals that he is definitely a few pickles short of a Big Mac...

But check this blog post in which he again mentions his patent: fukushima50.blogspot.co.uk...

We have private placement shares available for screened accredited/sophisticated investors and you can subscribe to become a member of the Blue Eagle Refiners millionaire club (min, $25K).

Uh huh.

edit on 15-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalistAccording to Blue Eagle Refiners Inc, they can produce up to 400oz of pure gold from 1 ton of empty beer bottles. Their process and rate of gold production far exceeds the production rates of the best gold mines.

How can they produce gold? Perhaps you mean recover gold.

I refuse to believe they're alchemists.

What gold would be doing in empty beer bottles at that rate, I have no idea.

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalistAssuming these guys are legit, that pretty much puts the gold standard out of running contention for any future monetary system. A large part of what makes gold worth so much is its rarity. If it can be produced cheaper than nickle, say goodbye to its long term value.

Thank God we have Bitcoin and Darkcoin now

Why? Why do you believe we need a monetary system at all?

And if we do need money, why would it need to be scarce?

That's just silly.

Only relative prices matter, not absolute prices.

It doesn't matter how cheap stuff is if your income is proportionally just as small.

You seem that scarcity is good, that less is more for some reason.

Why would abundant or at least less gold be worse? Gold has extremely useful physical properties.

I find this point of view irrational although typical of the economic right and extreme right.

Do you believe we ought to have a static money supply?

I used to think so too.

However, I can prove to your mathematically that the economy runs on money supply expansion.

Money supply growth is to the economy what growth of entropy is to physical systems that do physical work.
edit on C1223f30America/ChicagoSunday by Chiftel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join