It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I emailed him and asked him if I could see the process in person. I'm awaiting his reply.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So all those bushy-haired dirt covered alcoholics who drank themselves to the gutter would now be entrepreneurs and future kings...

pffft.

If you can make a half million dollars per tonne of glass and can't make that a commercial success without crowd funding, my bulltish meter starts flashing and make whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop noises. It's like solar freaking roadways, so many just throw money at these people. Jesus, if it's that simple to fleece consumers these days 'scam artist' should become a course at university.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
See, the people looking for crowd funding want to buy a ton of beer. While they are drinking that beer, they will produce 400 ounces of Acapulco gold.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
1 ton of empty bottles = 4571.4 bottles 400 oz of gold=$510,652 at prices right this moment. That implies that each bottle is worth $111.71.

If that is in any way true this guy doesn't need to be going to kickstarter to start his business.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

While the gold standard would be smashed to bits, gold is extremely good at a few things - at least its useful even if its not longer rare.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

So, beer bottles are MORE than 1.25% gold? That makes no sense whatsoever. Why would these companies be producing glass when their ore is 1.25% gold?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm still expecting US ptb to spit out sorta technology like this when the time is right which will eventually turn Chinese/Russian gold savings into a joke.
The same with oil and gas. It's just not yet. I can imagine the frequency/plasma stuff should work if matter=energy.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

So, beer bottles are MORE than 1.25% gold? That makes no sense whatsoever. Why would these companies be producing glass when their ore is 1.25% gold?

Well I do like the whole "Be assured that the chunk of ore we use in the process contains no trace elements" Which is scientifically impossible since every rock you pick up will contain trace elements of lots of stuff.

I am also the skeptical type given that you can basically go out and collect bottles yourself for almost free, if they are able to produce even small quantities of material, then drumming up your own capital should be relatively easy. Microwaves are not all that expensive, and it is possible to purchase only the magnetron of the microwave, not only that but to tune it yourself.

Scale up might be expensive yes, but the amount of investment required for the process they appear to show is not visibly expensive.

For all the RnD spoken of, it sounds like it should easily pay for itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Burger refers to his method as “advanced metallurgy”: “It eclipses science. All kinds of people will have all kinds of problems with it. But it is irrefutably proven. Using the adapted microwave we can make anything. It’s all LENR (low energy nuclear reaction).”

Say good by to 3d printers!

Say hello to real life replicators !

Quark would be proud!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

It makes no sense because he is not extracting gold out of the glass. He is MAKING GOLD, using glass as the base particles.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So I take it that the deposit on beer bottles will shortly be increasing. All of the bottles will be made into gold shortly, then we have no other choice than canned or tap beer. No problem.

The gold is what is inside the beer bottles!
(Note, rickymouse beat me to it, it's true though!)

First thing a person thinks, how do I make gold? Then if I can make it, so can Joe, and so can Bob.
If we take the 'precious' out of precious metals, we are left with metal.

Those poor rich people, being sunk to our level, Cuz were makin' gold in them thar nukers.
edit on 14-6-2014 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: wayforward

It makes no sense because he is not extracting gold out of the glass. He is MAKING GOLD, using glass as the base particles.

No, it makes no sense because it is pure, unadulterated, 100% organic bull manure.
edit on 14-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
All the excuse I need to propose to a woman with a couple of bottles of beer instead of a gold ring.

Alcohol and alchemy huh? This just sounds too good to be true. My BS meter just flew off the charts.

Cut the tops off your beer bottles, poof! Rings!

How much BS though, the only difference in the elements is the numbers of protons, neutrons and electrons.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

No it is not. Believe it or not this has been done for many years. It has been hidden from public view by the Vatican and other powerful entities because the entire monetary system depended on precious metals, and plus it was considered witchcraft.

There are alternative scientific theories that explains all of this. Many of which are ignored by mainstream science because it would cause them to have to rethink everything.

It's simple really... and a Magnetic Theory Of Everything can explain it all. You can try to explain it with current theory, but you would have to change a few things.

All atoms and molecules are tiny magnets. So are all electrons and protons and neutrons. They are all tiny magnets. The only difference between any two elements is the amount of magnets that are connected, and how they are connected (the shape). The only difference between a silicon atom and gold a atom is 65 magnets.

The neat thing about magnets is that when you make them cold, the magnetic force gets stronger. When you heat them up, their magnetic force gets weaker. That is the alternative way to explain why cold makes water turn to ice, and hot makes it liquid then gas. The magnetic connection between the water molecules is stronger in the cold, and weaker in the hot, so its a solid structure when cold, and not solid when hot. Because mainstream science has a different opinion of this, they are lead in the wrong direction. A key point here is that materials have a Curie Temperature.

Now when they heat up the glass, they weaken the magnets so that they can be moved around and aligned. That is when they put it in the microwave. They use the electromagnetic radiation at a certain frequency (Larmor Frequency) to align the magnets in a certain fashion. They will stay in that alignment as it cools down. They they pour it in water to lock the magnetic alignment in place...

They are literally connecting and disconnecting subatomic magnets using heat and electromagnetism, similar to the way a child with a basic magnet set would.

Because science doesn't understand these simple processes, and they believe it takes huge amount of energy to do these atomic alignments (because their incorrect theories and one sided math equations tell them so) they will never accept this fact. They will always believe the gold on Earth was formed using huge amounts of force and energy, and not simply eased into existence with little effort...

Magma and magnetic force...

edit on 14-6-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

I like your post, you pose an interesting view that would seem heretical to some people haha.

Yes what we call science was once called witchcraft and magic is nothing more than people manipulating energies and forces that they have a vague understanding off (those that practice true magic and not trickery).

When you look at this from a control perspective i.e. those that want to control the masses then you're suggestion is correct in that any alternative knowledge is hidden or destroyed as it has been done for centuries so that he few can control the masses.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You are talking to someone with a masters degree in chemistry. Cut out the pseudoscience and Atomic Structure For Dummies nonsense.

You cannot turn beer bottles into gold. All you will do is lose your money to scammers seeking "investment". Save your cash and don't listen to this BS.

Alternatively, send it to me. I have this great idea for generating free energy using magnets. All I need is a few mill to refine the technology...

edit on 14-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No it is not. Believe it or not this has been done for many years. It has been hidden from public view by the Vatican and other powerful entities because the entire monetary system depended on precious metals, and plus it was considered witchcraft.

Wow really? how do you know about this! How come you arent doing it? Can you please provide me with some sources for this concrete evidence you are presenting........

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

Congratulations
You are the winner of the ' I'm not a moron award' for being first one to point out the elephant in the room.
Thank you

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Funny, methinks you protest too much,

The very reason they call it a MASTERS degree, is because you have to be a fully fledged slave programmed into believing only your system is the truth.

This process may not be the truth, but to claim you know all what goes on is laughable at best.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

WoW, he just told you why Genius, because these things are stifled, from the public view and always have been, and by those who may not even be human..

But you scoff, lol you would scoff at anything that you cannot see, IE everything important.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join