It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Everyone needs to watch the vimeo.com videolink posted by the OP then ask this one question.

Why, If you can produce a minimum of 200 ounces of gold ( and are currently producing gold) with "kitchen microwave ovens" would you want OR need backers and/or investors?

Why not keep this to yourself, produce your gold, buy your own industrial microwaves and other desired equipment?

200 x 1200-1300 dollars an ounce will by a lot of stuff.

This question along with the other elements of this video leave me thinking this is not legit.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

refer to my question in the post before yours. I was wondering how hard it is to sell gold you cannot confirm its origins from. saying you made it in your microwave doesn't seem like the answer a potential buyer would want to hear.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert
Why, If you can produce a minimum of 200 ounces of gold ( and are currently producing gold) with "kitchen microwave ovens" would you want OR need backers and/or investors?

Because they presently have a low production rate.

It's the same reason why any small producer would seek investment capital. If you want to expand production now, you need to take out a loan or get investors to fund your expansion. They could wait and accumulate capital as they go, but that obviously takes longer.

Further, these guys need R&D money to improve the efficiency of their ovens. R&D isn't cheap.

edit on 6/13/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I used to sell gold plated computer components I salvaged from free computers on ebay and to a local recycler for gold recovery.

The mother board fetched $1.50 a pound
Memory and CPUs $4.00 a pound from the recycler
and more for each via eBay

This was when gold was at $1800 an ounce

Many people refine this gold at home.
There was a series of posts here on ATS last year or so that
explained both silver and gold recovery from silver and gold plated items such as silverware
jewlery and computer scrap
There's also scads of youtube videos out there covering this subject.
Silver and gold ingots made by home refiners are currently for sale on eBay.

Free enterprise Baby!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: yeahright
isnt it kind of hard if not some way illegal to sell gold in which you cannot verify its origins?? Just out of curiosity I don't know much about selling and buying of it.

If it's tested (which all gold buyers generally do), then origin isn't a factor.

But now if there was an over-abundance of it flooding the market, the Fed (or some other Monetary Governing Body) would step in and say "Slow your horses, your going to destabilize the world market.."

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

so in other words if i show up with a brick of gold without some sort of stamp or number or anything like that on it as long as it tests out ok I can sell it and more then likely will be bought but people would not be happy about that, right? I for some reason associated precious metals with something akin to blood diamonds (but not necassarily to that extreme if you follow my thought process there)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Isn't there only one way gold formed on this planet? Like 2 neutron stars colliding or something?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I've sure never had a need to be overly familiar with the intricacies of gold selling, so I'm not the one. But if they tell me empty beer bottles have some significant value, I might be a lot closer to retirement than I thought.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

I've sure never had a need to be overly familiar with the intricacies of gold selling, so I'm not the one. But if they tell me empty beer bottles have some significant value, I might be a lot closer to retirement than I thought.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

You and me both brother I just want the bottle back when your done

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
All the excuse I need to propose to a woman with a couple of bottles of beer instead of a gold ring.

Alcohol and alchemy huh? This just sounds too good to be true. My BS meter just flew off the charts.

edit on 13-6-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Selling gold or silver is not really different than selling other metals like copper or aluminum to a recycler or, in the case of silver & gold, a precious metals buyer.
You need to prove the purity of all and know your produce is not stolen.
In the scrap business, at least in Florida, you are photographed, thumb printed, and your vehicle tag and description taken before your scrap is inspected for purity, weighed and you get paid. Every time you sell.

Selling silver or gold to a precious metals buyer is actually/usually less intensive. Usually your silver or gold is tested, weighed and a price agreed upon.
I guess if airconditioner pipes and raingutters start being made of gold and silver things might get tighter with the precious metal buyers though

edit on 13-6-2014 by grubblesnert because: little something

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

thats interesting actually thank you, I am actually a welder and don't usually have such an invasive issue with scrap metal glad that isn't affecting me as of yet I hate being finger printed.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Bet you hate the price of nickel rod!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OMG !!!

You mean to tell me I've been sitting on a gold mine in my garage all this time ?!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Oh man...people who have been buying up gold for years must be starting to sweat a bit. I still don't fully believe this story, but if it's true this will change the world in ways I don't think we can comprehend right now.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

Yeah.

If you've followed cosmology as closely as I have, you'd be less skeptical.

The standard model is a joke.

It's entirely plausible, likely even, that heavy metals are created in high energy plasma discharges.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I am open to anything. I really try hard to not be biased based on previous experiences. So in most cases I like to see it done, and fully understand the process behind it first, before I sign on as a believer.

I don't see any reason why I should doubt this guy, but again you never know.

I will definitely keep up with this and really hope it is real.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Euphem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

actually,it has some merit.Seawater has a lot of trace elements,and if we assume sand it made of elemental stuff,melt the sand/silica,some trace elements will be recovered.400 oz a ton seems to be a stretch,but there will always be a trace,if it's 99.999 pure,whats the other .0001?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
whats the other .0001?

That .0001% won't be composed of 100% of anything. IMO.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

If they have to use empty Molson Golden bottles, there may be a problem scaling up the process to economically feasible levels, since not enough people drink that swill.

On topic, though...

...we see an executable technology pathway to industrial smelter scale with precious metal production price points near that of Aluminum.

Baloney. Aluminum is the most abundant metal on earth.

Yes it is, but it takes great amounts of energy to run the arc furnace to produce enough heat to refine it out of the dirt. of course the fact one can take almost any soil on earth and extract aluminum makes the energy requirements the only requirements for getting more of it.

I have a hard time believing this, because it would have been bought up and buried long ago if it were true.

Think of making any quantity of any element at will, this is star trek level tech.

We could have enough rare earths for personal super comps the size of cells for everyone on earth in only a couple of decades.

This is obvious BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join