It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Or that it is necessary when you're in the same spot.

Good thing I am not in the same spot.

originally posted by: daskakik
It is also ignorant to think that someone who can get 1,600 times more gold from a ton of material, compared to someone working a mine, can't turn a profit.

Nobody has made that claim.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If I knew nothing about glass, the properties and process of melting it then I wouldn't be saying anything however I do know about glass the properties, types, oxides used to color it, and melting points. So that is quite a bit more than knowing nothing.

You know nothing about the process of making gold using the method described in the OPs post.

Again you keep making knowledge claims about his process. How?

You realize the process for growing gold has been around for quite a while right? Long before Burger's video came out. Right?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

If I knew nothing about glass, the properties and process of melting it then I wouldn't be saying anything however I do know about glass the properties, types, oxides used to color it, and melting points. So that is quite a bit more than knowing nothing.

You know nothing about the process of making gold using the method described in the OPs post.

Again you keep making knowledge claims about his process. How?

You realize the process for growing gold has been around for quite a while right? Long before Burger's video came out. Right?

Let's get this straight. Are you talking about "growing gold" electrochemically from solution, or alchemically like Burger?

And if the latter, where is all this "grown gold" that cannot be accounted for by mining?

Doodle19815:

Perhaps you could clear some of this up by clearly telling us who you are.

I am beginning to wonder if you are affiliated with the process in some way.

I second this.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Good thing I am not in the same spot.

Yes you are. You admitted to just throwing out reasons a couple posts back.

Nobody has made that claim.

Burger did in the video.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What one needs for a philosopher stone scam.

One shack.

One mill.

Chunks of broken bottles with paper and crap still on.

Several buckets.

Seed ore, scale, and rusty tools. (Why pliers at this point?? is it hot??)

Microwaves

Laptop.

Sploosh..theatrics.

Regular kiln.

Microscope.

The one and only piece of gold they can show.

Unseen is the video camera.

All this adds up to their hope of people saying.

edit on 20-6-2014 by Grimpachi because: opps

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

That's right I know nothing about how to make gold but neither do you or they.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
mmm heres a thought to ponder how is he smelting iridium without vaporizing first the gold and the glass?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Fellas, transmutation is real imo. Those lenr experiments are showing elements as a byproduct of their reactions. So what this guy says could be true. As for the power. he probably uses more power than the worth of the gold the energy creates. But with an lenr generator, gold will become cheap, not worthless. Why all the bitterness? We should all have hope and not hate. Because what you have learned may be flawed. If you adhere to your current understanding, your mind is closed and you become dogmatic. If you don't believe in this stuff, Say so and move on. No need to rant and point fingers at people you don't agree with. Would you treat a retarded person that way? I mean if you think believers in transmutation are so far below you, you should patronize them not mock them in public. So keep an open mind and play nice, we could use some of you critics' brains to help us advance this world changing technological surge. I think the world is about to change.
a reply to: WeAre0ne

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwwolf
So what this guy says could be true. As for the power. he probably uses more power than the worth of the gold the energy creates.

Even if transmutation is real, if people actually paid attention to what he says about the power used they would see that he is lying.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Yeah I read that on your kitco link, pretty impressive stuff especially because they open researchers to watch the process and purposfully didnt apply for patent or at least as of yet. When I read this part I thought they must be using an already patented piece of tech just being used differently.

its fake.they are probably looking for suckers to "invest" then disappear with the money or encounter
"unexpected problems"£...i can see through any scam.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
New Burger interview:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

From the notes linked in the description... freeenergynews.com...

Joined physics forum with them; shared the discovery; within ½ hour, membership revoked until 2287
not prepared to look at the data.

Which physics forum would that be, I wonder. I looked on a couple of obvious contenders and found no evidence of him presenting his claims.

Ambient temp ~100 C; crucible 1150 C

Enhanced air movement

Important to keep

Magnetron, and transformers.

Probably created 1.5 ozes

Beads 10 microns to 1500 micron = millimeter.5

1.5 ounces? Did you see how many bottles he had in that big bucket in the video?

To get 1.5 ounces of gold, at his claimed yield of 400oz per ton, he should only need 18 bottles! Has he really only processed 18 bottles?

Even if you take his lower estimate of 200oz per ton, he only needs to get through three 12-packs of beer! What a crock.

Still, he claims:

expect commercial: within 2 years we'll be pouring 50 - 400 oz per day,

50 to 400 ounces PER DAY within two years? Uh huh. $65,000 to $530,000 per day, in two years.

If that happens, I will come back here and eat a whole flock of crows.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Well he's got funding, so arguing about how wrong he is doesn't matter at this point.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
only just seen this - and already by BS meter is off the chart

need time to pick this apart - but the first obvious thing I pick up - is the use of beer bottles is so utterly retarded - it hurts

glass making sand is availiable by the ton - and all the other ingredients to make glass come in proportional amounts

if you can REALLY extract 11kg of gold from one ton of " glass " then the efficiency saving on labour and processing " beer bottles " would pay for the stock materials that glass is made from

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I do love coming here for a good laugh every so often. Who in their right mind would believe this story, let alone the process. Beer bottles into pure gold!? I guess it traps ignorant people into hoping they might be able to do it themselves. Hence the choice of beer bottles.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am very certain that thies pics and story was presented here a couple years ago in 2012. There is no way it has been real yet remain in the need cash stage for that time.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Any update on the free gold scam yet? The empties are starting to pile up in my garage.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hell, we were getting bites on a lead block you could put around your incoming service connection to "filter out the radioactive electricity that's put there by nuclear power plants".

RadGuard 2000 was getting bombarded by requests to actually buy the thing, so we took the website down.

It doesn't take much, and the credulous will flock to your door.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Does anyone want to buy my magic money printing box? You pull the lever and it prints you $100 bills! It's a bargain, I'm only selling it because I need the cash. PM me for details if you want to make me an offer.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Any update on the free gold scam yet? The empties are starting to pile up in my garage.

If they're recappable bottles, I can show you how to fill them with pure gold.

At least, in the sense that they're full of really decent beer. It's a hobby I enjoy when I'm home like a normal human instead of out here keeping the world safe for democracy. (sigh)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join