It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Forbids Lawmakers From Taking Photos Of Illegal Immigrant Facility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

If we're going to ignore the law for illegal aliens, then I guess it'd be okay to ignore the law with taxes, robbery, murder, theft

They have a bad case of the cognitive dissonance.

No person, or group of people is above the law.

And especially so when they subvert that law for political gain.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

With Tricky Dick even his own party turned on him. We are are not seeing that here Reid must have a Iron fist or know all the dirt on everyone .

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The stench of hypocrisy fills the air!

Mainly in the oval office the DOJ and some of the congress.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
this are some of the benefits to millions of illegal immigrants as a gift from the government in the name of the legal tax payers.

The present administration is willing to screw the legal tax payers in order to win votes.

Amnesty Will Cost U.S. Taxpayers at Least $2.6 Trillion

The Senate is currently considering a massive immigration reform bill, the "Secure Borders, Economic Opportunity and immigration Reform Act of 2007" (S. 1348). This bill would grant amnesty to nearly all illegal immigrants currently in the United States.

The fiscal consequences of this amnesty will vary depending on the time period analyzed. It is expected that many illegal immigrants who are currently working "off the books" and paying no direct taxes will begin to work "on the books" after receiving amnesty, and therefore tax payments will rise immediately. By contrast, under S. 1348, benefits to these immigrants from Social Security, Medicare, and most means-tested welfare programs (such as Food Stamps, public housing, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) will be delayed for many years. In consequence, then, the increase in taxes and fines paid by amnesty recipients may initially exceed slightly the increase in government benefits received. In the long run, however, the opposite will be true. In particular, the cost of retirement benefits for amnesty recipients is likely to be very large. Overall, the net cost to taxpayers of retirement benefits for amnesty recipients is likely to be at least $2.6 trillion.

No wonder the exodus of illegals is increasing incredible amid the immigration debates

www.heritage.org...

What Amnesty Means For The Country In Practical Terms: 7 Million New Welfare Recipients

www.rightwingnews.com...

Amnesty and the Welfare State

◾In 2011, we spent $717 billion in welfare programs at the federal level. Together with state programs, the total cost is close to $1 trillion.

◾Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) is the only program out of nearly 80 means-tested programs that was reformed in ’96. It accounts for just 2.4% of the cost of all federal welfare programs. And even those reforms have been gutted by Obama.

◾“Since the beginning of the War on Poverty in the mid-1960s, government has spent $19.8 trillion (in inflation-adjusted 2011 dollars) on means-tested welfare. By comparison, the combined cost of all the wars in American history — from the Revolutionary War through the current war in Afghanistan — has been $6.98 trillion (in 2011 dollars). The War on Poverty has thus cost three times as much as all of our real wars combined.”

◾What have we gotten for all of this? According the U.S. Census Bureau, some 46 million Americans, including 16 million children, were “poor” in 2010. In 1966, the share of the population living below the poverty (self-sufficiency) threshold was 14.7%; by 2011, it had actually risen — to 15.0%.

◾Food-stamp spending has exploded in recent years, from $19.8 billion in 2000 to $84.6 billion in 2011.

◾More than 100 million people, or a third of the U.S. population, received aid from at least one means-tested program (not including Social Security and Medicare).

◾More than a third of single-parent families with children are poor, compared to only 7% of families with married parents. Overall, the children of married parents are 82% less likely to be poor than are the children of single mothers.

www.redstate.com...

Is that the American dream of what, at least for the illegals becoming citizens

Study: Welfare pays more than work in most states

Looking for a good paying job? Well, look no further.

No, really, stop looking. In 35 states, welfare benefits pay more than a minimum wage job, according to a new study by the libertarian Cato Institute, and in 13 states welfare pays more than $15 per hour.

dailycaller.com...

It is nice to live in Richistan America where the elite politicians reside this days, the crap they do, do not touch them directly it only screws the productive working class.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: defcon5
Wait a moment, that would be right for a prison, but we are talking about refugees and Congress members, you know the ones that make and pass laws in the US or we are not longer the US this days

I think you're the only person in the thread to refer to these people as 'refugees'. I think most people in this thread would call them criminals and some may even suggest that they get what they 'deserve'.

Other than that the thread is just three pages of about 4 people echoing each other's sentiments about the administration and immigration in general. Given that I'll withhold any specific opinion on this because I'm likely to just be drowned out.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I think most people in this thread would call them criminals and some may even suggest that they get what they 'deserve'.

Yo ?

What do people get called who break the law ?

They aren't called 'criminals' ?

edit on 13-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Is a reason why, as minors I call them refugees as the government will put them under Federal protection, adults are considered criminals as they are braking the law when they enter illegally.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is a reason why, as minors I call them refugees as the government will put them under Federal protection, adults are considered criminals as they are braking the law when they enter illegally.

And yet it is criminal here to do what their parents did to those children.

Americans would be charged with child endangerment.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly, Neo, but it seems that this days certain laws are exclusive to America citizens only. While most illegals wants American laws they only wants what benefit them.

edit on 13-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I bring this up quite a bit, but I feel it necessary. . .

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Yes exactly common sense. Let's use that.

All the people who are trying to come here legally will have to wait even longer because of this. So instead of working hard and playing by the rules, you are for breaking the law to get ahead.

Sounds like you would do well on Wall Street my friend!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That will happen if the population sit idle and do nothing, but it has to be a breaking point somewhere along the seams beezzer.

edit on 13-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: amazing

Yes exactly common sense. Let's use that.

All the people who are trying to come here legally will have to wait even longer because of this. So instead of working hard and playing by the rules, you are for breaking the law to get ahead.

Sounds like you would do well on Wall Street my friend!

Yep we already have too many people like that here.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Destinyone

That's horrible, however some of these people are definitely not children, probable the caretakers who help the kids get to the border.

Heard a congressman say they want to find the point of origin of these immigrants, this is all so suspicious.

I haven't seen any children other than a few with Mothers with them.

I don't think Children are making their way across several countries and coming here alone.

I am not sure what to think really because something seems so wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Maybe its practice to see how well these facilities work. Perhaps they need to work out the kinks before they start accepting the "new" refugees. With the amount of money that's being spent on finding and quelling civil disobedience it seems very strange that they are doing this now.

I admit I am unclear about where all these "women and children" came from (mexico, duh) but why so many now in one place. Were they all apprehended together?

With all that's coming to light about this administration, the idea that they are doing something more sinister just seems to make more sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

I can't help but picture an army being built every time I read about this. He is housing them in military bases if I am correct.......

Train them just right at this tender age..... Is there a handbook on how to create minions?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
a reply to: myartisstrong

I can't help but picture an army being built every time I read about this. He is housing them in military bases if I am correct.......

Train them just right at this tender age..... Is there a handbook on how to create minions?

He didn't even need to include it in his:

“When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side,"
I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will
pass on.
Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short
time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
Adolf Hitler

How old are we, and how many of us heve never known anything except
debt slavery? These children who may owe their lives to the new regime
will be more than willing to do anything to stay and be 'cared for'... the
more useful idiots grow up to be voters, the less democracy works.
Because it looks all too certain the majority has for a long time been wrong.

And do you think for a second they would hesitate to pull the trigger??
edit on 13-6-2014 by derfreebie because: External content spacing neatness

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I found the strangest thing today while looking for maps of concentration camp photos for another topic and it made me think if these immigration camps

Deportations will make you free, the European concentration camps of the 21st century

Temporary Detention Centres for migrants

A highly profitable industry is found behind the Temporary Detention Centres for migrants (CIEs) in Spain and everywhere in Europe. From the companies building the facilities or providing catering services and health care, to the airline companies engaged in the assisted deportations of undocumented migrants. It often happens that executives of these companies also hold positions in decision-making bodies concerned with immigration issues or in powerful lobbies, thus putting themselves in a position to influence public policies in favour of their companies.

CIEs – Temporary Detention Centres for migrants
www.x-pressed.org...
In Spain there are currently eight CIEs for undocumented migrants under the process of deportation. One would assume that, if a deportation is impossible, the detention, making no sense, would be stopped. However, according to Martínez Escamilla’s survey in the book “Women in Detention Centres”, in 2011 only 48% of people held in CIEs were eventually deported.

OUR WORLD is becoming more and more TWISTED

Make no mistake--- as much of a visible emergency this is, the
FEMA camps aren't for them....
The camps are for domestic troublemakers, like Americans.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
Looks like Miami after the Cuban invasion, or better yet the Opening of Scarface under the underpass.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Obama fundamentals on Hope and Change.

You will HOPE for enough CHANGE to eat off the dollar menu, serfs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join