It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive water reservoir discovered towards Earth's core

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No, when something is a metaphor it is obvious. Just admit you've never read the bible.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I did use and read the bible back in the days when I was misdiagnosed and incorrectly medicated causing a mental breakdown. Laymans terms it drove me crazy. That was the only point in my life I bought into the bronze age goat herder Bull%$#@.

So just admit your bronze age goat herder flat earth brethren were ignorant of the realities of the earth and universe and what you call metaphor now to them was an accurate description of the world and universe.
edit on 15-6-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So , you've never read the bible.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

This would be the second time in the thread your lack of reading comprehension has led you to an incorrect assumption.

I would say that would mean you are certainly not qualified to speak on the meaning of your "sacred texts".

Forget metaphors you can't even stay with the conversation.

I so expect you to come back with another "nu uhh" response. That is pretty much all you have done so far.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If you've never read it you can't debate about it. You've obviously never read it.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

WHEN the HOSTILITY toward the source is soooooooooooo bone marrow intense and seemingly willfully blind, no amount of facts can influence the rigidly harsh and oblivious perspective toward truth.

There's ample evidence in the root word meanings of a number of verses to gather from Scripture the basic facts of the earth's geology, shape and hanging in space.

and VERY CLEARLY that God described huge quantities of water very deep in the earth.

However, when one is determined to trash anything which might hint that one needs to reconsider their rebellions and hostilities to God, His Word and all He represents . . . I don't know that there's much that can be said or done toward enlightenment.

When the hostility is seething, through clenched teeth and spewed with blood dripping . . . it would not appear that any genuine dialogue is remotely possible.

edit on 16/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: left out

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

This is the topic:
Massive water reservoir discovered towards Earth's core

It is from a scientific source....not a religious one.
It is not about the bible.
Please return to/stay on topic.
Posts that continue to be off topic WILL be removed.
You are responsible for your own posts.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

ETA
Please do not reply to this post.

edit on Mon Jun 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
That's an alarming forecast...

Water World. No hiding in an underground shelter from something like that because it would become your watery grave!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well damn that's alot of water...
edit on 16-6-2014 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Could this be where Atlantis is?

Is this possibly where Underwater Alien bases are located, with tunnels out through oceans?

Should we send James Cameron in with his cameras?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

You know this thread has already been warned to not make this about the bible.

It is best to drop the subject or face infractions. I only say this because I see that you are new. Let the believers believe what they want I have seen their posts going pretty far back. No amount of rational or facts will sway them. That is why it is called faith.

This discovery is interesting enough in an of itself. There has been plenty of talk in the past about abiogenesis starting inside the earth rather than on the earths crust. In fact we may find organisms someday that developed completely separate from what we know at it could be at those depths we find them.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wondering if bacterial life from space could be present down there remember that Martian rock ALH84001 found about 20yrs ago that looked suspect for harboring life ?? with all that water and all that heat could tiny bugs whose origins lays out side our planet or solar system be hanging out down there? impossible some would say?..bugs also hangout in nuclear reactors,and thermal vents at the deepest levels of the oceans floor where sun light doesn't reach.
Great find O.P S&F

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Nice that science finally catches up with the Biblical description of reality in terms of water deep in the earth.

Isn't it? I think this is probably related to the "Deep Waters" stuff we could read about a few years back. Seems like the same basic idea. More than enough water, though!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So that's why Google wants to build their floating city. The DUMBS will need really tall air vents or a huge amount of compressed oxygen tanks... maybe when the tanks get low they can send a submarine to the surface to collect more oxygen. Don't worry, I'm sure our elites will be ok. They will think of something.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I knew the whole ocean water came from comets theory was a bunch of bull when I first heard it. This makes sense to me. It needs to find a way up to some very dry lakes though, especially with T-Boone Pickens and a few other dirtbags pumping them dry just so they can make money selling it to China. China needs to learn how to not pollute their dam water and stop stealing ours.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster

Could this be where Atlantis is?

Is this possibly where Underwater Alien bases are located, with tunnels out through oceans?

Should we send James Cameron in with his cameras?

Atlantis was whats left of the Bahamas. To much evidence to support that fact.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

you mean like this...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join