It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
'What caused the interference' ?
- X-class flares ?
- Military drills (nato) ?
- Faulty transponders (multiple airliners) ?
- Some other explanation. . .?
. . . It all seems too reminiscent of the missing flight 370, imo. Would definitely like to hear what other members have to say about this curious occurrence.
The FAA is also required under the bill to provide military, commercial and privately owned drones with expanded access to U.S. airspace currently reserved for manned aircraft by Sept. 30, 2015. That means permitting unmanned drones controlled by remote operators on the ground to fly in the same airspace as airliners, cargo planes, business jets and private aircraft.
Attend the ATCA 59th Annual and CMAC to Experience:
- The largest ATC conference in the Americas with 3,000+ conference participants from more than 40 countries
- Key corporate and government decision-makers from throughout the world in attendance
- Extensive panel discussions, breakouts, and keynote speakers covering the issues you want to hear about
- Numerous networking opportunities and industry connections to be made
- More than 100 exhibiting companies, government agencies, and NGOs
A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.