It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Unprecedented’: 13 aircraft mysteriously disappear from radars in heart of Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

definitely odd.....so what is going on?........ will be keeping an eye on this for sure.....

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

At first a Nato electronic warfare exercise in Hungary was suspected as the cause of interference as it coincided.

The exercise, apparently, used devices designed to interfere with enemy radar and there were suspicions it may have affected civilian flights.

But Hungary's defence ministry denied any Nato involvement, saying the technology used was weak and had a range of only 4,000 metres – a height well below the altitude of the aircraft.

Link

Hungary believes the NATO signals were too weak to account for the incident. But, who can we really believe in today's world.

Eurocontrol, a European air-management agency, and the European Aviation Safety Agency have started an investigation into the two incidents.

If it is serious, we will never hear the truth from authorities, IMO.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why do I have a feeling that these incidents could be related to the disappearance of Flight MH370?

If a group of crazies is behind all of these occurrences, it's precursor to bad news. Very, very bad news.

/Paranoid conspiracy theorist tin foil hat off..

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

If it was on a stealthy platform, and flights suddenly dropped off the screen for no reason, think of the confusion. Controllers suddenly have to pay extra attention to where those flights were, trying to contact them by radio.

Now say it was a primary site (which uses skin paint and transponder interrogation both. If your controllers are really busy trying to find a number of missing planes, what are the odds they notice one small skin return of a non stealthy bomber sneaking through?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Anyone read the Mother Mary book? "radar and electronic systems will malfunction and planes will literally start falling out of the sky" something like that.
To do with the earths electro magnetic fields or similar interference. The next year will be telling.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

Great post, S&F for you.

I agree with those stating that someone may be testing/probing things. It's pretty spooky. Others have indicated someone may be hacking into the system. This indicates very scary scenarios, for confusing pilots and air traffic controllers. Horrifying if you ask me.

I hope they can get to the bottom of what is going on and nip it in the bud before someone gets hurt/killed.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Just a thought:
13 Illuminati bloodline families
Properties of the number 25

Symbolism

Represent the Universal Word of God, according to Abellio.

According to saint Augustin, the number 25 represents the Law.

Represent the multiplication of creatures which overlap on the double world of the spirit and the matter, according to R. Allendy: "it is the life graduating on all plans and evolving by the opposite polarity game".

Rothschild has the patents from freescale, rumored to be cloaking devices.
Are they trying to say the 13 are the law/word, in their numerology speak?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
Why do I have a feeling that these incidents could be related to the disappearance of Flight MH370?

If a group of crazies is behind all of these occurrences, it's precursor to bad news. Very, very bad news.

/Paranoid conspiracy theorist tin foil hat off..

As much as I tried not to derail this very important and technical thread, I'm going to have to put the tin foil hat on too.

What if the people on MH370 had the cloaking tech (either knowledge or actual device) and the plane was taken to get the tech? The people who now have it are now testing it or making it known they have it.

Anyway, thanks to the OP for posting this stuff - it's really important and I'm shocked the story isn't getting more attention.
edit on June 14th 2014 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The tech to play around with radio is cheap and widespread these days, check this out.

Over on YouTube user Jiao Xianjun has uploaded a video showing how he was able to transmit an ADS-B signal from his HackRF One and receive it using an RTL-SDR with dump1090. He transmits a low power signal which shows a fake plane flying over the Senkaku islands.

transmitting-ads-b-hackrf-receiving-rtl-sdr

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

So if the Malaysia plane was a test of some new technology allowing civilian flights to avoid radar detection and the like, this could be a second test. There could be cloaking tech involved, as there was a team of scientists on the first plane that were working on that.

This could, in addition to a test, be a probe to see what kind of responses there are. I'm not sure what the goal of that would all be.
edit on 14amSat, 14 Jun 2014 03:14:38 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Hungary believes the NATO signals were too weak to account for the incident. But, who can we really believe in today's world.

I don't believe any official government statements in today's world, especially first-world governments, they are proven time and time again to be lies but the officials keep a poker face.

They don't want to admit to wrongdoing until there is enough proof of it and media coverage to be undeniable, so they don't.
edit on 14amSat, 14 Jun 2014 03:18:09 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well Well Well

Looks like the flight 370 theory on the top secret radar technology being obtained/confiscated and successfully utilized by someone may be true after all... hmmmm

We are perhaps now seeing successful testing of said technology

leolady

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It would be America doing it. Their motives are obviously I'll!

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Old news to me but...

X flares? Terrorists?

I think it's something man made due to the duration. 25 minutes each time with 13 aircrafts affected yeah thats very alarming to me.

honestly Wtf?

edit on 14-6-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No sh*t sherlock but. . . 'What caused the interference' ? - X-class flares ? - Military drills (nato) ? - Faulty transponders (multiple airliners) ? - Some other explanation. . .?f

Then last line of the paragraph that you forgot to copy...

The Kurier cited an unnamed expert as saying that the problem was most likely to do with interference between the aircraft transponders and the ground.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The Kurier cited an unnamed expert as saying that the problem was most likely to do with interference between the aircraft transponders and the ground.

No wonder the expert wishes to remain unnamed. Interference between the aircraft transponders of 13 different aircrafts for the exact same amount of time (25 mins) at the exact same time does seem like a stretch to me.

I'm not an aviation expert, on ATS here Zaph is, but why would be the odds of this most likely explanation?

Again, much like MH370, we have very little information to come out with possible explanations. Ground...which airports? What type were the planes? What were their trajectory? Which other countries have had this unusual occurence happen to them as well?

All in all, no matter the explanation, this is troubling. Who the hell would want to be on an airplane that disappears from radar for a period of time while 12 others disappear at the same time? I understand that they've put emergency measures in place to secure a terrible outcome and all ended well this time. But what if it occurs again, on a wider scale?

Terrorism: To instill terror. I just hope I'm paranoid regarding this unprecedented event.
edit on 6 14 2014 by SonoftheSun because: changed wording. Hey...I'm french.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I saw articles where the outages were intermittent. I think some news source just summed it up from over a 25 minute period, 13 planes had some length of outage.
edit on 6/14/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This terrific thread has been chosen as a discussion topic on ATS LIve Radio!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why dont we all as humans together advance ourselves create better technology, create cures for diseases, maybe the reason why we may probably not as advance as we should be is because we are not doing it together if we humans all of us join together in a mission to advance ourselves in every aspect of life we could be much more better as humans being maybe even better than other alien lifeform.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join