It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Tom Sawyer" Avery Molek, 7 year old drummer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This kid is AWESOME in his abilities here. Talented little man he is indeed.

I know there is a thread in the general chit chat forum about this kid. It is the only other that I saw and I think that the same topic can be brought up two times, in different forums. (Think that is how it is working round here these days)

Given that this is the music forum, it would be lacking without this musician being included.

Can't guarantee that the video will work....I can guarantee it is there though. I'm just not fooling with it tonight. Not for this.....it is cool and all, but not worth it on top of a backache

I'm surprised he doesn't have more subscribers than he does, actually. Of all the garbage that is followed by so many....talent and skill goes unnoticed and unacknowledged more and more in the world today. And we wonder why the children......ah, nevermind on that as well...for tonight.

Enjoy

ETA: I realized, after checking out the extensive list of stuff he has posted on youtube, that he has quite a following that I wasn't aware of.

I was overtly excited and knee jerk reacting...lol. I stand guilty as charged
(by no one, at this point!)
Anyways, i would assume, after seeing the number of views on some of his stuff, that many that utilize this forum already know of him.....so....enjoy anyways. First time I had heard of/seen him play. Totally awesome. Talented kid......I just wonder if he truly enjoys it or it he is "directed" by those seeking to profit from him....

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Of course....my video doesn't work.

The link

Maybe someone else will come along and explain how on earth....I tried a variety of ways.
I thought youtube videos were GTG here....? Anyways....

Keep rockin' little man

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here ya go.
edit on 12-6-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

How in the?!!......

I must have been holding it wrong. Meh....

Thank you a ton for the video. I tried it for a fairly substantial amount of time before my will subsided and I consented to only being able to bring it to ATS if I knowingly posted it still unable to get the link to work in the preview. I was hoping for miracles when it actually published, I suppose...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

No problem. In the future just copy everything after the watch?v= in the address and paste it in the spot after hitting the button to link it in.

That kid is flawless!!! I love how he's just smiling the whole time too...

Talented little man right there...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ahha....AFTER that portion. I knew it was something like that. Couldn't remember and had a bunch of reading material open so new tabs would have been slooow.

Thanks again.......that makes two things I have learned at ATS, that will stick....today alone. NICE

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I have seen a lot on the interwebs, but this is by FAR the absolute SICKEST thing I have ever seen! What a talent!! S&F!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Check this one out..."Master of Puppets".
Metallic fan or not....if you like the hard drums, you'll LOVE this....

He was 6 when he was playing this!! Amazing!
I remain astonished....

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That kid is pretty damn awesome! I hope he somehow gets into this band/group/school I'm posting below. This whole group of kids pretty much out-performs tool (almost, tool live is awesome!). The kid in this band has a drummer who just tells the drum who's boss! I can see Avery has a very bright future Im/

(You wont believe how good all the kids are!)

edit on 12-6-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Outstanding!
The realist in me says the world will go sideways long before this guy gets his kick at the can and that prospect saddens me. I am however driven primarily by fantasy and understand that if the kid doesn't get sidetracked by the sure bet of becoming a doctor, lawyer or politician but instead risks everything on his talent...We're in for a treat when the future arrives

top topics

join