It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Armored Vehicles and Support Helicopters Target Small Montana Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
DHS Armored Vehicles and Support Helicopters Target Small Montana Town

Last week Attorney General Eric Holder launched a domestic terrorism task force. The new executive committee claims it will help keep America safe, but Holder’s own comments suggest what should be obvious, that the initiative is designed to target any American believed to be engaging in “dangerous” and broadly defined extremist activity.

I live in the Flathead Valley about 10 miles from where these vehicles were spotted. This is getting to be a little scary. In the past year I've seen a couple DHS incident response vehicles on the road. Very out of place for Northwestern Montana.
edit on 12-6-2014 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Your source pretty much summed it up with this as well.

If this were about protecting America from terrorists then how do we explain Eric Holder’s Justice Department and the Obama Administration failing to secure our southern border, where literally hundreds of thousands of unknown, unregistered illegal aliens are pouring into the United States? Isn’t it possible that such a gaping security hole could be taken advantage of by foreign nationals with ties to terror organizations?

With the NDAA, I am guessing all of these so called "Domestic Terrorist" cases will also be kept a secret from the public?

No trial, nothing! Just rumors and folks disappearing...........

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No intent to push my thread, but could it be that with the huge increase in illegals that this is a nice smoke screen to start rounding others up of questionable loyalty?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just saw a news bit about all the illegals being held having zero access, the trailer bit was, 'They are being held behind barb wire and the media is not allowed, we have an interview with a woman who got in'.....granted i have zero faith in main stream media....but......

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

At this point, I wouldn't say your theory was unfounded.

Look at our countries debt!

Jobs have been allowed to be outsourced overseas!

The MSM does nothing but push "FEAR"!

I could go on and on, but I will end by saying this, "For those whom think our wonderful government isn't preparing to go to war against it's own, they better start paying attentions!".

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't like it. There have been numerous sightings of DHS vehicles in Colorado this past year as well.

Just last month driving downtown I saw probably 6 SUV's marked with only DHS creeping about the roadways.

Truly is scary how everything could be kept a secret as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And I suppose they didn't even stop at a local restaurant and order food for their guys. Gees, if they are going to mess with our heads they could at least support the local stores and restaurant and tip the waitress well. What is wrong with these people nowadays.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not surprised .. what did you think theyd do hand out milk and cookies ..

The u.s government has made it more than clear that it views its own citizens as the enemy ...

I feel sorry for those stuck there who will have to endure what is to come ...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I remember when really the only odd thing you would see would be blackhawks hunting for pot growers in the summer.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: pointr97

At this point, I wouldn't say your theory was unfounded.

Look at our countries debt!

Jobs have been allowed to be outsourced overseas!

The MSM does nothing but push "FEAR"!

I could go on and on, but I will end by saying this, "For those whom think our wonderful government isn't preparing to go to war against it's own, they better start paying attentions!".

Divide and conquer......that is the whole concept of the two party system and how we have seen a huge escalation of hate and rhetoric over the last three decades.....They "want" to be able to throw out a hot topic issue, spawn outrage and divert our attention from something else.....This is a factor of that.....you outrage the population against one group, an unwanted group, segregate them off.......maybe a few that aren't part of that group get added in.....Hey, who notices.....seriously....they are held without attorney privilege behind lock and key......and all of a sudden we have 10s of thousands up from just a thousand or two a few years ago.......Divide and conquer, hey, worked for the Nazis.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

1. I watched: VIDEO on YouTube ...

2. Local News: Emergency response training drill held in Columbia Falls

3. Connected-Dots: Driving Directions from Kalispell, Montana to Columbia Falls, Montana | MapQuest:

( ADD to the Driving Directions: "Kalispell, Montana" and "Columbia Falls, Montana" )

Note to w810i: Distance between these two locations ...
Between 16 and 20 miles ( dependent upon route ).

-
OPINION: Most likely an "Emergency response training drill"

edit on 12-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Yes we have those every year and up until the last year or so is when people have started reporting seeing these DHS vehicles roaming around never mind an armored one with a Chinook as air support. A "local" emergency drill is pretty small potatoes to have that sort of armed convey rolling thru our valley. Note that these were not seen in Cfalls where the location of the drill was. These were seen actually a good distance from the drill site. So I'm gonna disagree with your opinion on this.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well, Montana was home to the Montana Freemen.

I'm guessing that people in states like Montana have "crazy" ideas about freedom and rights.

If and when the government does drop the hammer on citizens, I doubt they'll start by rounding up rich Libs in Manhattan ie Bloomberg's police state.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Well, Montana was home to the Montana Freemen.

I'm guessing that people in states like Montana have "crazy" ideas about freedom and rights.

If and when the government does drop the hammer on citizens, I doubt they'll start by rounding up rich Libs in Manhattan ie Bloomberg's police state.

Please do tell what crazy ideas you think we montanas have? Im sorry, but your statement is just stupid. Do you think
Montana is the only state to have groups like the freemen?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The US government go to wars to spread 'democracy' in places like Iraq yet all the while turning the US into a place like Iran

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

Its starting to look that way. We also have another division of LEO's up here patrolling the highways that are separate from the hp,sheriffs and town police. Which also ironically started being sited last year. These guys drive extended cab pickups with no light rack. Their lights are in the grill.
edit on 13-6-2014 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The Daily Inter Lake 1 min · Meridian Road traffic diverted due to possible bomb Traffic was shut down Friday afternoon on Meridian Road in west Kalispell while law and fire officials responded to a possible bomb at the UPS facility at 1151 N. Meridian Road. The drama began to unfold at 3:35 p.m. Friday. Residents and businesses within a quarter mile of the UPS facility were being evacuated due to the discovery of a possible explosive device outside the office door of the UPS shipping facility. Traffic is being diverted around the area. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

Possible connection?

new topics

top topics

join