It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really could be possible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The Sr-71 was secret for 25 years. TWO AND A HALF DECADES.

What could the military really have now? Aliens? no way they have really cool stuff.

what do you really think they have?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Invisible interstellar and dimensional craft made out of things we cant imagine because they are made of stuff from planets we dont know about(but they do)...with materials and means of propulsion we cant even begin to discuss here because they are made with stuff we've never learned about, and we dont even know they exist. Let alone what they are.....

Tell you what. They arent metal, plastic or have screws, studs, rivets or engines.....

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Uh, no, no it wasn't. It was announced publicly before it ever made an operational flight.

They have some really cool stuff now.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

To be fair, Oxcart's higher performing A-12's weren't "officially" acknowledged until the 90's.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

True, although they were known to quite a few people. Just not the general public at large.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Advanced propulsion systems using anti-gravity based on solid knowledge of pure mathematics?
There are all sorts of systems based on Lie Groups, Octonions that try and unify the Standard Model with gravity:

https:cds.cern.ch/record/278473/files/9503009.pdf

If just one theory is correct, then the one mathematical operation that eliminates gravity out of an equation
is the answer.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
They could have Ships like the first 'V' series, able to travel interstellar distances.

Heck, once they find the scientific key that finally works, they'll have the tech. It's just getting through the thousands of ways it doesn't work in searching.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
The Sr-71 was secret for 25 years. TWO AND A HALF DECADES.

What could the military really have now? Aliens? no way they have really cool stuff.

Let's put it this way. Has skunksworks ever in their history announced a jet to the public that wasn't operational already? I believe the sr72 is already operational and probably they built a few of them.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I remember hearing a Lockheed SR-71 pilot saying that the US government is always around 50 years ahead in terms of technology, than what they let on. That is, the US government only shows us so much, but the technology they are actually working with, is 50 years advanced.

Take that as you will, but i tend to believe pilots involved in secret projects.
edit on 12-6-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

That was Ben Rich, he was head of Skunkworks.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

That's what I first thought when I saw it and think this is true, or certainly something like it is operational. Maybe it's a kind of public 'decoy' from the real thing but I imagine some kind of black ISR platform is most likely operational. I wonder what the RQ-180 has to do with it though.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

They are composed entirely of thought, and you just helped propel it to it's destination by merely speculating it's existence. A planet shaped like a giant ass, and you think I'm kidding.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah, thanks!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I strongly believe they are able to travel to the moon and most probably mars regularly. Able to fly at mach numbers that will be crazy. Most probably with engines not using carbon fuel and most probably full stealth or cloaked. I also believe they may be flying around with real exotic alien tech not as pilots but as crew. I believe i might be 100% correct or 100% wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I remember hearing a Lockheed SR-71 pilot saying that the US government is always around 50 years ahead in terms of technology, than what they let on. That is, the US government only shows us so much, but the technology they are actually working with, is 50 years advanced.

Take that as you will, but i tend to believe pilots involved in secret projects.

Exactly, and at our current pace of advancement who is to even guess what 50 years of tech on us at our current stage could be!

We have vertical take off stealth jets with super cruise right now.... What those guys must be working on in the skunkworks must be mind blowing.
edit on b0303502 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
you know its not even the weird jets they may have or even the flying saucers, its the biological stuff that really scares me.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They have some really cool stuff now.

Wish you could tell us everything you know Zaphod
Been a lurker here for a very long time and It's obvious you know more than us mere mortals

Damn the laws of secrecy
I really wanna know what they are up to in there secret test facilities, as it would probably help debunk a metric crap ton of UFO reports.

Trouble is, now the exotic airframes look more and more like the typical UFO LOL! What are we supposed to do now to separate the normal from the not :S

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: murlock

If we knew what Zaph knows all of our brains would explode.

I want to know what my tax dollars are paying for too, but if I was to easily know about it then our rivals would too. Then we wouldn't be 50 years ahead of everyone else and what fun would that be. A mystery is only exciting when it's still a mystery and then what would we talk about on ATS aviation forums?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Crafts that can get around the globe in unimaginable speeds
Integrated Crafts that can leave EA*RTH/MOON space

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Not me! I completely agree thats possible. How are we to understand how advanced they prob are! Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join