It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lost between Wales and Ballymoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hi ATS'ers

Iv'e been away from here for a few months (near a year) and wow i come back and get lost around the site lol can't find the coffee morning tread and it took me an hour to try and find somewhere to write this tread :/

Well as you can see i figured it out
being old and blonde (grey) it took me some time but hayhoo im on a roll. If i find out how to load pic's up to this new or to some old system i'll start putting them up tomorrow as iv'e been on an adventure of a life time
the folks that no who i am will understand what im talking about and the newbee's can jeff duke and my old threads and my panick attacks at getting on a plane for the first time in years lol.

Im glad to be back anyhoo and i'll likely spend the next few days catching up on all the things iv'e missed over this past few 100's of days that i haven't been online to this wonderful site
i have missed you all and hope to find my old friends over the next few days.

Reading festival was brill last year and iv'e also fallen in love with Wales and the history of it, something that im going to hopefully show you all when i find out how to upload pic's :/ iv'e missed you all so much but my friends have always been in my thoughts, catch you lot through the windie my friends.

Amanda Ballymoo xx

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wahey welcome back .. good to see you again .. how was your adventure ?
Here have a beer and tell us of your travels ..

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

gosh ex i had a brill year
loads of new friends and reunions etc and now im a member of the Red Paw ADU lol so iv'e had an exciting time and i also want to say thank you to you as you where one of the guys who gave me the to get up and go lol
i never looked back hay
x

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

edit on 12-6-2014 by ballymoney50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
holy coo how do i delete one of those lol

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome happy to hear you enjoyed your adventure .. thats best way to do it .. erm silly question as bit out of touch with some things out here in the boonies whats red paw adu ?
looking forward to seeing your pics when you get them uploaded ..

been the usual out here trying to keep my macaque from nicking my beer bad enough the little bugger got me bounced from couple bars in tokyo last trip downriver .. hoping this year he behaves better ..

The rest should be along shortly not sure where they all at around here this morning ..
good to see you happy and doing well

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hehe you did fine with the edit .. it does that to me at times ..

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Army Dog Unit the Red Paw is there moto brill bunch of guys and dolls

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ballymoney50

Hello, couldn't resist. You have my money? Can I have some back, need to buy beer as Expat888's macaque steals them all. And chucks the empties right back at me.

Kind regards,

bally001

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ballymoney50

Ahh ok sounds like a good group ..

@ bally001 sorry mate still trying to train the little bugger .. he is getting bit better now tosses the empties at pics of various politicians .. *tosses beer your way* here before he runs off with anymore ..

top topics

join