It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1 and the 0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I made an account to help myself understand the idiocy in this website. I find it funny with all these conspiracy theories and what-not, but all that means is one, you have a government that you cannot trust. That's sad. Why do you allow such a wicked and corrupt system to exist?

As exciting as conspiracy theories are, I would find myself mirroring the "cynical" donkey in George Orwell's Animal Farm. I would rather have had no corruption and conspiracies. Of course, I do disagree with George Orwell that that would be considered cynicism. But the sheep will be sheep.

Bah.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If we are idiots then why join?

I would say welcome but....I don't welcome you.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Top right hand corner there's a little square button with a cross on it.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatWeNeedToday

I usually put out a welcome mat, and plate of cookies for new members....but, with you calling us sheep and idiots right off the bat...nope...not this time.

Des

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We dont mind children here per se but immaturity is frowned upon. I hope you stick around long enough to make atleast a few more posts on some of the topics you love to hate.

I cant wait to read all of the replies to your posts ripping you to shreds.a reply to: WhatWeNeedToday

Toodles!

-Alien

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Oh give the OP a little slack guys. First he admitted to being a zero, then he admitted to being a sheep. He could obviously use a friendly welcome.

WWNT~ Welcome home friend! You'll find exactly what you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well at least he got the resembling a donkey part right .. maybe the front of the donkey will arrive later ..

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Just because you read your required high school reading does not give you the authority to come here to try and mock contributors, especially when you are discussing a lack of activism from the same country that you have claimed to be a part of. A post of yours from another thread...

originally posted by: WhatWeNeedToday
Uh-oh, I'm a sovereign citizen of the United States of America. The Law of my Land is the Constitution and the Declaration. Unfortunately, my country is being invaded by domestic terrorists that the sheep call "government," pigs that serve the terrorists that the sheep call "police," and greedy aristocrats that the sheep call "upper-class."

How do you spell hypocrite? W-h-a-t-W-e-N-e-e-d-T-o-d-a-y
edit on 6/12/2014 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatWeNeedToday
Hello everyone,

I made an account to help myself understand the idiocy in this website. I find it funny with all these conspiracy theories and what-not, but all that means is one, you have a government that you cannot trust. That's sad. Why do you allow such a wicked and corrupt system to exist?

As exciting as conspiracy theories are, I would find myself mirroring the "cynical" donkey in George Orwell's Animal Farm. I would rather have had no corruption and conspiracies. Of course, I do disagree with George Orwell that that would be considered cynicism. But the sheep will be sheep.

Bah.

Hello,

What do you propose we do? I for one can't fight but I sure as heck can learn about information and pass it on to everyone I know. I learn about helpful improvements to society like Aquaponics/Hydroponics & share that (yes I know it's not a conspiracy but the process of GMO could be for all we know)

All it takes is 10% of a group of people. Let's say you have a new idea and a group of people. If you can convince 10% of the group about the new idea then those other 10% will help the rest of the 90% change their mind to the new idea.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh, how most discouraging! I did not call you sheep, you called yourselves sheep. And now you are trying to blame me for it! No, I was merely pointing out how utterly meaningless conspiracy theories are. All it truly means is that you cannot trust your neighbor. Is this the type of society you want to live? Is this the type of world you pride yourselves on?

Did you miss that I called myself cynical like the donkey from Animal Farm? Is it better to be the sheep serving the pigs, or the donkey aware of the ways of the pig? I was not demeaning any of you; why, I was complimenting all of you!!!

'Bahhhhh,' says the sheep, 'bahhhhh.'

"and the sheep could not make up their minds which was right; indeed, they always found themselves in agreement with the one who was speaking at the moment."

Well, well, well, if this is the meaning you have found in life, then, perhaps, who is this poor, ole' donkey to complain? After all, I only go "he-or he-or."

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Oh, how most discouraging! I did not call you sheep, you called yourselves sheep.

Um,?

the sheep will be sheep.

Sheep say BAA to each other guy. Calling people sheep doesnt exactly make you enlightened. It makes you a parrot. Unless you are saying that you came up with that little gem yourself....lol

all that means is one, you have a government that you cannot trust. That's sad

Also, as far as trusting your government:

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
Mark Twain

Obama parroted it so it must be true. *wink

I would say hi and leave it at that, but I dont think you will be happy here seeing that you came in playing a negative tune.

I say we give you the benefit of the doubt though. Perhaps you read one or a few threads and assumed too much.

I hope the community can encourage you to change that tune of yours.

If not, have a good one.

Hold it down.

Bye!

edit on 6 13 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
the sheep will be sheep.

But I wasn't calling anyone sheep! I was calling the Americans / Europeans who allow their governments to become so corrupt that they can no longer trust the government. I didn't say that was anyone on here...

I would say hi and leave it at that, but I dont think you will be happy here seeing that you came in playing a negative tune.

Well, actually, I found an amazing thread about an enlightened person who realizes that capitalism is flawed. One righteous person makes me happy.

I say we give you the benefit of the doubt though. Perhaps you read one or a few threads and assumed too much.

Well, no, I made it clear that I am a cynic. I would honestly no sooner have the conspiracy theories and no corrupt government.

I hope the community can encourage you to change that tune of yours.

Au contraire, I hope that I can encourage the community to turn away from their ignorance, their capitalism, and their government. And if that means giving up your "precious" conspiracy theories, then so be it.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Wow, what a way to introduce yourself to the community!

I find it funny with all these conspiracy theories and what-not, but all that means is one, you have a government that you cannot trust. That's sad. Why do you allow such a wicked and corrupt system to exist? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In regards to your statement about us "allowing such a wicked and corrupt system to exist" ATS'ers are here talking about it, sharing ideas and experiences, does that count for nothing?

There is so much more to ATS than just conspiracy theory threads. We have a short stories forum, ancient and lost civilizations, philosophy and metaphysics, paranormal, space exploration, science and technology, music, literature, general chit chat...I could keep going on and on but...ya get my drift, right.

edit on 13-6-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling autocorrect

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
..you just got kicked out of scientology or somethin', didn't ya?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Wow, what a way to introduce yourself to the community!

I am that gadfly...

In regards to your statement about us "allowing such a wicked and corrupt system to exist" ATS'ers are here talking about it, sharing ideas and experiences, does that count for nothing?

You would be better off having a revolution. Of course, you can't coordinate such a feat on this website, so you would actually be better on a different website where you can talk about organizing a revolution, or out there in-person.

There is so much more to ATS than just conspiracy theory threads. We have a short stories forum, ancient and lost civilizations, philosophy and metaphysics, paranormal, space exploration, science and technology, music, literature, general chit chat...I could keep going on and on but...ya get my drift, right.

I know. If I only came on here to rebuke and reproach, I wouldn't have mind an account. I found a really cool thread about the horrors of capitalism. I was very much impressed.

Of course, do not misconstrue my words. It is true that the fact you are talking about conspiracies does count. I just take a cynical look that we should simply get rid of the root of conspiracies --distrust, greed, corruption, domination, etc.

top topics

join