It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton top list of richest ex-first families

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
All those speeches that Bill gave on how to bang a chick with a cigar while eating pizza.. and all the loot he makes as a man whore banging chicks both high and low... well that makes me smile and to realize that my son actually does have some hope for the future.

Hell with all that money why has Hillary not had plastic surgery to remove the redwood stumps that have grown into her legs? It's kind of like wondering why Obama's "wife" hasnt had plastic surgery to not look like a 70's basketball star.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Bad at math. What's that ... $31 million a year?

Definitely bad math by Clinton. because $31 mil a year

AINT DEAD BROKE.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Have you read Hillary's newest Lie?
This women is Crazy if she believes this stuff or believes the average American with Half a Brain Believes her.
I'm Not Talking About The Dear Leader Followers!!

In an interview with Der Spiegel, the German magazine, Hillary Clinton doubles down on her claim that she was "dead broke" when leaving the White House.

"You recently described your financial situation during the presidency of your husband Bill Clinton as dead broke," says Der Spiegel.

Cut To The Chase of The Article,,,, The LIE!

To which the former secretary of state responds, "We are very grateful for where we are today. But if you were to go back and look at the amount of money that we owed, we couldn't even get a mortgage on a house by ourselves. In our system he had to make double what he needed in order just to pay off the debt, and then to finance a house and continue to pay for our daughter's education."

Linky

<< 1  2   >>

join