It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Germans: You are xenophobic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I'm sorry but you're utterly mistaken.

True, this people are well known to be very forbearing. Until we're not.

The dark earth this people are living on is drenched with the blood of thousands of years.

Go ahead. Underestimate us... but always remember, it took the world to beat us. Twice. And we're still here.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neversaynever

Yet, admitted Zionist-Joe Biden supports a jewish-only state.....but points the finger at any other country for not wanting this "multi-culturalism"......

Lunatics, hypocrites

The American government is full of people just like Biden. I wonder just how diverse Joe Bidens gated neighborhood is??(rhetorical).

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If Biden said that, then he is indeed a complete idiot. I spent a lot of time in Germany in the 60's and even then a 'johnny-come-lately' to the rebuilding of the country, and it was probably the most cosmopolitan country of all the European countries.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neversaynever

I've been sick with flu for a few days, and since I can't be out fishing I've been entertaining myself reading forums. I've noticed a *lot* of use of the word "xenophobia". It must be the successor to using "racist" as handed down via the PC talking points/marching orders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join