It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Germans: You are xenophobic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Vice President Joe Biden undoubtedly ruffled some feathers in Germany on Tuesday when he suggested the country was “xenophobic” and much less accommodating to immigrants compared to the United States

Link. rt.com...

Just one question. When last did the mighty biden last check out his own country? You know the USA might still need Germany not too far in the future when the US need votes from the EU and China and Russia ain't playing ball already, now they pee off the next biggest. Difficult to survive without friends. They are hard to make and even harder to impossible to get back.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neversaynever

Who's Joe Biden? Doesn't he own a chain of car dealerships?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh geeze...how did he get out of the locked closet in the basement of the WH?

Yup...that's Biden for you...making friends all over the world...

I think Germany has taken it's cue from the mess of immigrants flooding the UK, and France.

Biden...friend to all immigrants...as long as he doesn't have to pay for them...

Biden is the class clown of the WH...time to lock him back in the closet. I heard a rumor, he's hoping Hillary will pick him as a running mate...LMAO!

Des

edit on 12-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Biden to Germans: You are xenophobic

Germans to Biden: We have the right to be. Is our country and we can do whatever we want. We are not Iraq, Iran, Libya, Siria, Egypt or any other country that US can toy around. Biden straight your body up when you speak to germans!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Vice President Joe Biden undoubtedly ruffled some feathers in Germany on Tuesday when he suggested the country was “xenophobic” and much less accommodating to immigrants compared to the United States

Every country is "less accommodating" than the US when it comes to immigration.
With the numbers of people sneaking into the states across the southern border, maybe the US could afford to be a little less accommodating as well...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Trust me Germany...Please? Biden doesn't represent us all. Increasingly, he doesn't represent much of anyone, really. He just says stuff because it pops out of his mouth before someone can send him off for another fact finding trip. Maybe next time they'll send him to explore the South Pole in winter. We can hope. Until then?

Remember...Democracy has it's downsides...for example?

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neversaynever

Poor stupid Germans ... so scared of the Russians, they turned themselves in to the Americans. And what did they get in return? The US hasn't kept one promise, not a single one ...

Well, this is what you get for being stupid ... you lose everything, even your country and the future of your Children.

Germany is dead ... and the Germans will be soon, as well ... that is, the "true" Germans. The few that are left, anyway ... who ever lives in Germany and speaks German isn't relevant.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Please don't think that most American people even come close to thinking like this DOLT.

He and his master like to think most do what with there world collapsing around them while they play SWITCH with Pelosi and Reid...oh yah Jarrett gets in on the game to when she is not posting the orders of the day to Obama.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So the Germans are conservative, that's good. They might actually survive the Economic crash and be less apt to be poisoned by our toxic untested food chemistry. No long term testing is required for most things here in the USA. We are a country that promotes risk...it will be our downfall.

Why allow immigration then get your country overpopulated and have possible terrorists weasel their way in. It is their country, let them do things the way they want to.
edit on 12-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neversaynever
Vice President Joe Biden undoubtedly ruffled some feathers in Germany on Tuesday when he suggested the country was “xenophobic” ...

I thought the word xenophobic meant fear of Aliens-- like literally, e.t.'s

Maybe Biden was actually saying something altogether different than how
it's being interpreted.

Rebel 5

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You can always count on Biden for expert analysis of foreign affairs.

BIDEN: I am very optimistic about Iraq. I think it’s gonna be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re gonna see 90,000 troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You’re gonna see a stable Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government…I’ve been impressed by how they’ve been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences.”

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Biden is correct .

Germans don't see themselves as an immigration country .

Multi Kulti has been killed already , come on , fascism can't come soon enough .

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You can always count on Biden for expert analysis of foreign affairs.

BIDEN: I am very optimistic about Iraq. I think it’s gonna be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re gonna see 90,000 troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You’re gonna see a stable Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government…I’ve been impressed by how they’ve been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences.”

Deny Arrogance...did you wipe that off before you posted it? You know where he pulled that out of...

Biden lives in a special land where Unicorns fart glitter that smells like vanilla cookies.

He's the great humanitarian deluxe too. Don't forget that...

When the Obama campaign released past tax returns for Biden in 2008, it was revealed that the Bidens donated just $3,690 to charity over 10 years — an average of $369 a year

Read more: www.politico.com...

He's just the cat's pajamas...dontcha think....Dang I wish he was our president....

Des

edit on 12-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Joe Biden is Obama's insurance against assassination. Notice there are two asses in assassination? Just like the White House.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Who's Joe Biden? Doesn't he own a chain of car dealerships?

Joe Biden is the reason we should think twice before filing articles of impeachment against Obama.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Don't like the president? Kill him. Tis the American way (as spelled out clearly in the Constitution)

I believe a "Git 'er Done!" is in order for this one. (where's the barf emoticon?)

a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I really appreciate your post, and you were already one of my fav ATS posters.

And no worries, I know Biden is a clown.
I must say though, you seem to have quite a few clowns running and representing your country right now.

But who are we to judge... our current politicians are not the cream of the crop either.

a reply to: Telos

Exactly.

a reply to: bjarneorn

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Germany is dead ... and the Germans will be soon, as well ...

What?!
Let's wait and see, shall we?
edit on 12-6-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This whole administration is a joke.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Let's wait and see, shall we?

Wait for what, seriously?

Do you think Angela Merkel, that old stasi horse is going to save'em.

Maybe it's putin, he's gonna ride in on a white horse.

Or maybe it's gonna be Obama bin Ladin, coming to berlin to say: "Ich bin ein Berliner kurbchen!".

or, maybe the Germans are going to wake up and start wondering who actually "died" in WWII, instead of weeping over those who survived it.

Yeah ... right.

Maybe it's time for Germans to accept, that they are a minority in Germany ... how does the saying go. Have the wisdom to accept that you cannot change, and the courage to change that which you can.

You can't change, what's already occurred.

edit on 13/6/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That's the pot calling the kettle.

As in Biden is Xenophobic since he doesn't want his political opposites in this country.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join