It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacists distribute fliers at Ft. Carson asking soldiers to fight in coming race war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

We don't jail folks in America for their opinions. However hateful, repugnant or outright vile they may be.

* Yet

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it curious this took place at a military installation that apparently does psyops (for one thing)?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Is there going to be a race war?

Doubt it.

Look around you, for every bigot, of whatever ilk, you've got people like myself, who would give them a short pungent reply. ...and there's lots more of me, and folks like me, then are of them.

In fact, I'd be much more likely to side with the attacked, then the attacker. I despise bullies of any sort. White. Brown. Or any other shade of pigmentation.

There will be people who hate others different from themselves. Always have been, and sad to say, always will be. But they are a minority, and from what I can tell, an ever shrinking one.

Race War? Nope. No Helter Skelter any time soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think the King riots are as close as I've seen it come in modern times. Especially as reports of violence began getting picked up in other major cities about half way into that. I was a little focused on L.A., being within 30 miles or so of it when it was happening..so I don't know the depth of what was happening in other areas and never really researched it that closely.

I think you're right though. If that didn't do it. It isn't likely to happen (and U.S. Marines were staging at Camp Pendleton on the last day, ready to drive north and END the problem by whatever means at that point).

Miami has also seen riots, though in a different class perhaps. There too, it could have spread and didn't. I just don't see it happening myself. We'll have isolated riots in places like Detroit, New York City boroughs, L.A. and elsewhere ..but a war would involve more than a few cities, of course.

I just don't see it ever going that far on that issue.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

We don't jail folks in America for their opinions. However hateful, repugnant or outright vile they may be.

But the government will burn you alive, or shoot you. I hold as evidence....

The branch Davidians and Ruby ridge. There are others the media never reported on because they were on the Rez.

www.history.com...

law2.umkc.edu...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
so no one saw anyone distributing theses flyers ? how do we know it was white supremacists then , for all i know it could be another group putting them out to get sympathy for their own cause or more divide and conquer tactics from a third party ..

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I was lucky to have color blind parents who encouraged me to stay away from those bad apples and who talked to me about what I was seeing. There simply is no comparison between then and now on this issue.

I was (thankfully) raised by color-blind parents as well. Plus, where I grew up in the late 60's through the 70's in suburban Washington state, we were about as racially diverse in school as it gets. Washington state was, and still is, somewhat of a racial and cultural "melting pot" in the Northwest. Add to that that my Aunt and cousin are mixed race... skin color just has never been a factor in anything for me.

One thing I am curious to do myself, but I wish we could do to these moronic racists, is to get them a geneological DNA test (forget what they're called). I think a great many of them will be quite disturbed to find out that there are probably very few "pure white" people in the world at all anymore.

I have no evidence, of course, but I would have to assume that in the long history of human breeding - that there's likely no living "pure blood" person of any race anymore, or at lease very few. We all probably have some percentage of mixed race flowing through our bloodstreams - and it makes us all part of the human "race".

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Ironically or maybe not, while still with my first wife we moved to Tacoma for exactly that reason. It was as you describe in the early 1980's.

I hope we are seeing the final generations where that is an issue anymore.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join